Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Tokala looks at Snowicane. He sometimes wondered why he put up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Jace stood still and let the dominant male inspect him.

Mora growled and lunged at Snowicane, aiming to push him to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Tokala scent marks Jace, letting him into the group. He would keep an eye on him until he earned his trust. He looks back at Snowicane and Mora. He walks over to them, hoping to stop their fighting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

Casper swipes Snowicane and bites his back. Snowicane was such an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 am

Mora continued growling at Snowicane but stopped fighting when Tokala came over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Cyanide charged at Snowicane and clamped down on the tip of his tail. She starts to tug at it trying to pull him away from starting a fight with the new meerkats.

Snowicane snarled and slashed over Tokala trying to rip the new meerkat apart. He growls when he feels sharp teeth stab into his back and flicks his tail trying to throw Cyanide off. He forces himself to contain his anger knowing that he won't stand a chance if he gets himself into another fight. Snowicane growls and backs off. The last thing he wants to do is reinjure himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Mora stops growling and grins when Snowicane backs off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Snowicane growls at Mora showing her his blood stained teeth. She just got lucky. If she were alone, he would've torn her apart. he snorts and struts off. It's not over. Next time he plans to unlease his rage upon her the next time he's enraged.

Cyanide scoffs. He'll just get his sorry hide kicked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Mora snorts and growls at Snowicane as he walks off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Snowicane spits at Mora then tries to ignore him.

Cyanide smirks and begins to slink towards Snowicane. She gets behind him keeping her movements as silent as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Mora snickers at Snowicane, she can't help but think that e is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Cyanide is now right behind Snowicane and he doesn't even know about it. She snickers then lunges forward taking a bite out of his tail then bolts into the tall grass.

Snowicane roars as he feels a sharp pinch on his tail. He snarls and whips around assuming Cyanide did it. He jerks his head to the right and left trying to find Cyanide but doesn't see her anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Jace walked over to Cyanide and let out a greeting chirp.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Cyanide chirps a greeting back to Jace. She then smirks and lets out a mischivous chatter asking him if he'd like to join her in torturing Snowicane.

Snowicane snorts frustrated. He'll get his claws on that little pest sooner or later. He tends to the wound on his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Jace grins and let out an exited chirp, he would love to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Cyanide snickers evily sounding like a snake. Excellent. She peeks her head out from the tall grass and sees Snowicane looking around hopelessy trying to find her. she narrows her eyes. The fool is just wasting his time and energy looking for her.

Snowicane rakes his claws across the ground then decides to resume sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Jace snickered, this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Snowicane has his back to jace and Cyanide and is unaware of what they have in store for him.

Cyanide slinks out of the tall grass and silently closes in on Snowicane's blinded right side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Jace sneaks up on Snowicane's left side ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Cyanide whispers a peep (No not that side he'll see you. He's blind on his right side so he won't be able to see us coming)

Snowicane starts to get bored of sentry duty and scratches an itch behind his ear. He's completely oblivious to Cyanide and Jace who are right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Jace nodded and quickly move to his blind side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 am

Tokala watches Snowicane. He didn't think Jace was the male he had to keep an eye on right now.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:13 am

Belcheri smirked at cyanide and Jace.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 am

Jace was ready to lunge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Cyanide lunges at Snowicane and slashes his back, leaving 3 deep but small claw wounds in his back. She leaps back snickering maniacally, holdong her ground poised to lead Snowicane on a blind chase.

Snowicane yelps and whips around. He sees Cyanide and Jace and snarls. She's pushed his buttons far enough and now she's going to recieve a brutal punishment. Snowicane bares his teeth and prepares to lunge at the 2 troublemakers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next