Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Belcheri just rolls his eyes at Snowicane.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Snowicane makes it ahead of the group but slows down as his irritated wounds start to throb.

Cyanide snorts at Snowicane.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Enigma reached the foraging patch and immeadiately began to forage.
Kahzarni wasn't hungry, so she decided to do some sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Belcheri also began foraging. He looked up at Snowicane, he smiled wickedly as he plotted to steal and food Snowicane might find.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 am

Casper followed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Snowicane was famished. He hadn't eaten much over the past few days as he was too sore and in too much pain to move. He bounds over to a bush and buldozes into the ground hoping to find something fat and juicy.

Cyanide narrowed her eyes at Snowicane. Anything he finds will be hers.

ooc: I see an epic food competition comingXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Tokala starts foraging, keeping close to Enigma.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Snowicane pulls up a scorpion but before he could snatch it up into his mouth, Cyanide comes rushing by and snatches it for herself. She hides behind a bush where she tries to hork down the fiesty meal.

Snowicane snarls and storms over the the bush where he saw Cyanide take refuge behind. He grabs hold of the scorpion and tries to pry it from her mouth.

Cyanide snarls and hangs on tight to the scorpion. For a little pup she's strong enough to drag Snowicane, a male twice her size, along with her out from behind the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Tokala looks up at Snowicane and Cyanide. He raises an eyebrow at them and gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Snowicane smacks Cyanide over the head with his hard white claws hoping the vibrating and dizzying pain will cause her to let go.

Cyanide snarls in response to the pain but ignores it as it spreads through her head. She thrashes at the scorpion determined to tear it out of his mouth.

Snowicane whips his body around lifting Cyanide off the ground. He lands and thrashes her around trying to throw her off HIS scorpion.

Cyanide just keeps hanging on. She has her teeth firmly in the scorpion and she's determined to win this vicious tug of war.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Belcheri snickered and suddenly rushed in. He grabbed the scorpion by the fattest part and pulled hard at it while clawing slightly at Snowicane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Tokala rolls his eyes. The three were making a huge fuss over a scorpion.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 am

Belcheri growled, it wasn't the scorpion, it was the fun of stealing it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Snowicane snarls and thrashes at the scorpion, trying to pull it out of Belcheri and Cyanide's mouths. He kicks Belcheri in the side and swats Cyanide on the top of her head again.

Cyanide growls and tugs at the scorpion as hard as she could. Her teeth were starting to hurt but she's stubborn. She won't stop until she gets what she wants.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Belcheri snickered through his teeth, don't think I'd hesitate to give you the same beating I did before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Snowicane snarls and tugs hard at the scorpion(Hmph! That won't stop me from claiming this scorpion that *I* found. You can threaten me all you want but I'm going to make sure I rise victorious in this food competition!)

Cyanide snorts through her teeth (Actually I didn't want your stupid scorpion. I just wanted to annoy the heck out of you because it's fun)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Belcheri pulls hard at it until he can hear the cracking of the scorpion's exoskeleton.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Snowicane tugs at the scorpion with all his strength. The sound of the scorpion's exoskeleton cracking gets louder and it starts to pull apart.

Cyanide thrashes at the scorpion which causes it to split into three parts. She's sent stumbling back by the force of the scorpion being torn apart but quickly regains balance on her feet. She spits the peice of her scorpion to the side and growls at Snowicane (Very soon you're about to end up like that scorpion but it'll be much more violent when I tear you apart!)

Snowicane sinks his claws into the ground as the force of the scorpion breaking into 3 peices sends him jerking back. He chews his peice viciously and glares at Cyanide with a cold murderous stare (I ain't afraid of a little bratty pup like you. Your type is all bark and barely a bite! I've seen it before with stupid little pups like you! If you dare to even touch me you'll be dead before can even bare your teeth. If you value your young life, I suggest you not to fight me. I'm MUCH deadlier than you think) He leans forward and bares his teeth in Cyanide's face. The stench of rotten flesh is still stained in his breath from when he killed a rival male in a battle for dominance long ago.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Belcheri rolled his eyes as he ate his section, that coming from the kat who can barely fight me without getting his tail kicked and eye ripped out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Cyanide scoffs at Snowicane (You don't scare me. You shouldn't even be talking! Belcheri floored you in less than 5 minutes. From what I remember Your mouth did all the fighting and not your claws and jaws. So I'm pretty confident that I could take you on with no problem at all)

Snowicane digs his claws into the sand and rakes them along the ground infuriated. He wanted to tear into both Belcheri and Cyanide but is still weak from his injuries. He contains his anger. When he's fully recovered, then they'd both better beware because that's when he'll unleash his demonic fury.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Belcheri rolled his eyes, he was able to beat Snowicane at full health too easily, now that he has permanant damage from that, Belcheri consitered him a push over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Snowicane storms off to find somewhere else to forage.

Cyanide's narrowed eyes follow Snowicane. She'll continue to push his buttons. He's just so much fun to annoy and seeing him get angry makes things even more entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Tokala eats a large beetle quickly. Once he's finished he bulldozes into another hole.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Snowicane forages behind a fallen down log. He glances up a few times in between diggings to make sure that pest, Cyanide doesn't try to steal HIS food but he can only see on one side so he has to constantly turn his head to the right to be able to see if a rival is sneaking up on him or not. He seems to be safe foraging for now, but he's unaware that Cyanide is planning a food steal haste and is stealthly sneaking up on him.

Cyanide has seen where Snowicane went off to forage and begins to slink towards the fallen down log. She's going to sneak up on his right side. Cyanide chuckles sinisterly. He won't be able to see her coming.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 am

Casper rolled his eyes at Snowicane and Belcheri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next