Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Jace growls and lunges at his enemies shoulder. Cyanide was right, this was fun!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Cyanide barks to run then bolts towards the tall grass snickering mockingly.

Snowicane yelps as Jace bites into shoulder he smacks him off and snarls charging at the 2 pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Jace runs after Cyanide with a grin on his face, this was amazing!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Cyanide slips into the tall grass instantly disappearing from view as she runs through the grass that closely matches her fur color.

Snowicane snarls and lunges but misses the 2 pups as they leap into his blind side. He crashes to ground but quickly gets up and continues to pursue them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 am

Tokala watches Cyanide and her new friend pester Snowicane. At least it made him seem less threatening.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 am

Casper went over and sat by Tokala. Oh the idiots...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 am

Belcheri watched, he was pretty much thinking the same thing. What was the point of torture if they didn't feel massive physical pain?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

Casper nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Cyanide lays in the tall grass, making herself look hard to spot. She lays and waits for Snowicane to come close enough so she can deliver a punch of excruciating pain to his body.

Snowicane storms through the tall grass, snarling. He jerks his head quickly to the right and left, scanning every inch of the tall grass making sure that he doesn't miss seeing Cyanide and her little friend. He's so livid that once he spots them, he'll kill them, not caring what the rest of the Blizzards do to try to stop him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Belcheri yawned, he was getting tired. He started to head back toward the burrow alone.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Cyanide snickers quietly. Snowicane has no clue where she and Jace are.

Snowicane puts his nose to the ground. If he can't find her and Jace by sight, he'll use his keen sense of smell to track the bratty pups down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 am

Tokala nods to Casper and gets back to sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Cyanide leads Jace out from the tall grass and takes him over to Tokala. She knows that if Snowicane tries anything, Tokala will tear him to shreds.

Snowicane follows Cyanide and Jace's scent to the spot where they were recently laying and waiting for him to approach. He snarls in extreme frustration realizing they are no longer in that spot and storms through the tall grass thinking of rejoining the group and giving up on getting revenge on Cyanide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 am

Tokala looks down at Cyanide and Jace. He knew they were up to something. He looks around for Snowicane, knowing they were probably trying to hide from him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Cyanide looks around for Snowicane snickering. She hopes to see him get torn to shreds again.

Snowicane appears from out of the tall grass. He sees Cyanide and Jace sitting near Tokala but does nothing. He just growls at them, then resumes performing sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 am

Tokala looks at Snowicane. At least while he was wounded he didn't need to keep his eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm

ooc: Are the group still out foraging?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 pm

ooc: Yes but I think they'll be heading back to the burrow soon.

Snowicane lets out a big yawn, pointing his dagger like fangs outward. He sits on his haunches and looks up at the sky. The sun is just about to set but it doesn't concern him. He didn't care if the group chose to stay out past dark. That'll just make things even more interesting.

Cyanide leans back against Tokala, exhuasted. All the Snowicane harrasment has warn her out and now she's looking forward to getting a good night's sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm

ooc: Since Dipsy's been inactive, she hasn't been able to play Enigma. Should someone else play her for the rest of the day.

bic: Tokala allows Cyanide to lean on him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Without even waiting for the dominants to sound the call to head home, Snowicane starts to head back to the burrow.

Cyanide dozes off and falls over on her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:12 am

Tokala watches Snowicane for a moment. It didn't bother him if he went home early. He smiles when Cyanide falls over, amused. Realising how dark it is he looks over at Enigma to see if she'll lead the group home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Snowicane arrives at the burrow and heads below ground. He finds a spot all the way in the back which should be away from the rest of the group and curls up, resting his head on his right arm. He growls still in a bad mood. Today was just hell, thanks to that stupid little brat Cyanide.

Cyanide shifts onto her back, raising her 4 legs in the air, churring contently as she goes between being awake and dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:23 pm

ooc: Sorry that I haven't been here.

bic: Enigma growled to the new-comers, letting them know that if they took one step out of line, they'd have her to answer to. She then calls to the group and heads for home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Snowicane closes his eyes tightly and falls to sleep.

Cyanide perks up as she hears Enigma's lead call. She staggers onto her feet, tired, and hobbles after the dominant female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am

Tokala follows by Enigma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5