Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Snowicane pulls up a skink but before he could pick it up in his mouth, Cyanide zips by stealing the skink right from under his nose. Snowicane snarls and rakes his claws across the ground infuriated. That stupid pup WILL pay!

Cyanide scampers for the cover of a hallowed out tree laughing maniacally.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Belcheri chuckled as he saw Cyanide, she reminded him of his brother Barb Wire, except his brother had a different method, annoy them into giving you the food. If he was hungry enough he would scream at the top of his lungs just to annoy the adults.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Cyanide chews her stolen snack while snickering in between. Her method of stealing from Snowicane's blind side worked.

Snowicane decides to let it go this time. But the next time Cyanide decides to steal from him he'll snap her in his jaws like a twig.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Belcheri rolled his eyes at Snowicane, he didn't think Snowicane had the guts. He turned and smirked at Cyan, if Snowicane tried to do anything to Cyanide he'd get beaten big time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Unaware of Snowicane's death threat, Cyanide plans to continue to annoy him. She peers out from the hallowed out tree, waiting until his gaurd is down again.

Snowicane slips into some tall grass. Maybe if he tries to blend in to the ocean of tall grass, Cyanide may not be able to find him and he'll be able to forage in peace.

Cyanide has seen him slip into the tall grass and decides to follow after him, snickering. There's where she can REALLY mess with his weakness.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Casper ignored the drama.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Snowicane catches sight of a cricket at the corner of his left eye and leaps at it catching it in his mouth. He looks around. No sign of Cyanide. He begins to eat the cricket quickly.

Cyanide leaps through the tall grass snickering. She spots Snowicane through the grass and slinks towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 am

Tokala eats a scorpion quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Unaware of Cyanide sneaking up on him, Snowicane is just about finished with his cricket when suddenly he hears a sound behind him. He growls and quickly whips around but doesn't see anything. he lets it go and gets back to foraging.

Cyanide snickers. She's on Snowicane's blind side and had moved along with his body movement when he turned around to see what the sound was. it was indeed Cyanide stepping on a twig. She slinks even closer to Snowicane on his right side. Since he finished his cricket, she waits to steal what he finds next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Tokala finds an ant nest. He starts digging at it and snaps up most of the ants that come near. He also did his best to inhale the ant larvae.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Snowicane pulls up a millipede, but once again, Cyanide snatches it right from under him and disappears through the tall grass laughing mockingly.

Snowicane roars in anger. That's it! That pup is about to feel what it's like to be a millipede being torn in half. Snowicane charges through the tall grass snarling trying to track down Cyanide. He's about to end that stupid pup's food robbery once and for all!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 am

Enigma, seeing Tokala had an ants nest, came over to investigate.
Kahzarni ran over and snatched as much larvae as she could.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Cyanide finds a spot in the tall grass where she thinks she'll be safe from Snowicane and begins to eat her stolen prize.

Snowicane charges through the tall grass snarling. He can see where Cyanide has passed through and follows the matted down grass trail torward her location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

Tokala moves over for Enigma and keeps snapping up all the ants he can.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Casper pulls up a large scorpion. She hungrily takes off the stinger with years of practice, and began to eat it. In a flash it was gone, all that was left was the toxic stinger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Mora scurried around scavenging when the mob came in to view. She glanced around before bravely walking over to the group of unknown Meerkats.

Jace walked over to the edges of the mob and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Casper jumped up and barked in alert to the mob. Strange meerkats could want to attack- and he was itching for a fight.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Belcheri jumped up and ran over as he heard Caspar's alarm call.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Casper snarled and ran over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Mora walked right up to Casper, not being submissive but showing that she did not want to fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Casper snarled. He wasn't the boss, but when Cyan overthrew stupid Engima again, he would be. He bit her face, showing to act submissive to Engima. he wanted to do more to her, but if she didn't get accepted, then he could. For now, that's all her could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Mora accepted the bite to the face and bite Casper's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Cyanide bounds out from the tall grass after hearing Casper's alert bark. With her stolen morsel dangling from her mouth, she turns her head to see the 2 strange meerkats and growls. She spits out her stolen morsel and bares her teeth, craving for the taste of blood.

Snowicane pounces on the spot where Cyanide was previously sitting. Finding out that she wasn't there infuriates Snowicane and he swats at the ground hard with the claws on his right paw, kicking up sand and dust. Suddenly his murderous intentions are diverted by Casper's alarm bark. He snarls and comes charging out from the tall grass. He spots the 2 new meerkats and charges at them. He's so infuriated by Cyanide's burgular antics that he needs someone to take his rage out on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Tokala looks at Jace and Mora. It was up to Enigma if Mora was accepted, but he could accept Jace. He walks over to him to inspect him, ignoring the fact that Snowicane was coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Cyanide sees Snowicane make a charge for Mora and smirks. She hopes to see his tail get beaten to a bloody pulp again.

Snowicane snarls as he closes in on Moya. He obviously isn't thinking clearly and is putting himself at risk of further injuring himself. He still hasn't yet recovered from the injuries he had recently recieved from the Blizzard members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next