Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Dusknoir snorts. He's not stupid. He barks to alert the others.

ooc: Watching Explorers of Sky Anime as we speak!

Dusknoir ish evil and I pour all my hatred into playing him! D<

I hope to make him stand out somewhat. Maybe I'll fail, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Hearing Dusknoir's alarm bark Scary snarled and ran over to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Dusknoir did nothing yet. If Carnation tried to run that would be another story.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Carnation jumps at the sound of the alarm call. Now she knows she's in grave danger. She turns and tries to run but trips and falls. She realizes her injuries are more serious than she thought and is too weak to run. She sits back up shaking like a leaf, her heart throbbing out of her chest and that feeling of being paralyzed by fear has returned again. She whimpers pleading for Dusknoir to allow her to escape but it's already too late the Reapers have been alerted to her preseance.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm

ooc: Lol. This little situation reminds me of what happens after... Well... Grovyle has to do something that makes me very sad.

He and Dusknoir are both injured very badly in their fight with eachother... But there's no time to stop. Grovyle must prevent the planet's paralysis. Although he has prevented Dusknoir from... Er... doing something that would stop their mission... (Yosh Kat and Dipsy, you will most likely know what I mean...) Grovyle must keep going. He can't stop. No matter how bad the situation is, he must keep going... Yhat's what's so fascinating. He can be very badly hurt but will still not give up and keep going, no matter how sad the situation might be.

bic: Dusknoir growls and runs after Carnation, and pounces on her. Are you really such a fool to think that I would let you escape? I suppose you and all the others must be extremely foolish... To think that you've won! There will be extreme suffering coming your way very soon...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Carnation screeches as Dusknoir pounced on her. She squirms to try to get free but he weighs more than her and she can only exert little bursts of energy. She knows her situation is starting to look bleaker as each minute passes. She lays helplessly as Dusknoir kept her pinned to the ground and decides to accept her fate.

ooc: Carnation will be surrounded and attacked by the Reapers but she'll escape then they corner her in a hallowed out tree.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Dusknoir waits for Scary to tell him what he should do. He won't do anything until he's told to be the one he is most loyal to. (Which is ACTUALLY Dialga, but whatever XD. The whole thing with Scary is sorta a trick, but the truth will never be revealed.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Carnation whimpers and waits to see what happens when the Reapers arrive.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Scary snarled at Carnation she smelled of Oreos, but there was also the mixing of Reapers, in battle they scents may have been rubbed off on one another and he became a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Dusknoir growled...If she was a Reaper she wouldn't be acting like this.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Carnation chirps to herself thinking twice about her decision. She shouldn't just lay here and let herself get torn to shreds. She still has a chance to try to escape. Not all of the Reapers have arrived yet. She looks up at Dusknoir and chatters angrily (I'm not as weak as you think I am. I can get pretty vicious when I'm angry) With all of her strength she bucks Dusknoir as hard as she can hoping to toss him off her and send him reeling through the air.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 pm

St. Jimmy, seeing Carnation, grins and bounds over.
Punkette looks over her shoulder and growls.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Dusknoir isn't exactly sent flying, but he is knocked back. He gets up soon after and digs his teeth into Carnation's leg.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Having successfully knocked Dusknoir off her, Carnation smirks and sees this as her chance to escape but as she tries, she feels a sharp pain go through her leg. She yelps in pain and glances over shoulder realizing that she's been caught by Dusknoir. She growls and tries to shake him off but it only causes Dusknoir's sharp teeth to dig deeper into her flesh. She chirps feeling helpless as the Reapers start to surround her. It's too late to escape.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Dusknoir laughed in a low tone. Yes... There was no escaping him. One might be able to get away but he would always catch up eventually for the kill!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Carnation lowers her head and whimpers. She tries to put on the 'puppy dog' eyes to convince the Reapers to let her go but knows in the pit of her stomach it'll fail.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Dusknoir smirked. Such weakness these Reapers showed. He was far from fazed!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Stormy snarled at Carnation. She jumped on her and sank her teeth deep into Carnation's neck. Her thrashed around wildly, blood flowing beneath her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Carnation whimpers. Just as she thaught it isn't working. She closes her eyes tightly expecting the Reapers to swarm her and attack. As she predicted she feels herself slam into the ground. The attack is imanent! Carnation lets out a squeal and opens her eyes to find Stormy tearing into her throat. She screams at the intense pain of Stormy's fangs penetrating her flesh and seeing blood leak down her fur.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Scary takes one of Carnation's front legs. He snarled and pulled hard at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 am

Bonnie widens her eyes at the fighting. She could never do something so cruel to a meerkat, unless they tried to kill her first.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 am

Dusknoir growls and bats Carnation's head hard with his paw. (I imagine his front paws and legs being alot bigger than normal proportions in a meerkat, so they're more powerful.)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 am

ooc: I picture that and even if I try to picture it as realisitic, I see a cartoon meerkat in that. XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 am

ooc: Lol. Sorry. My imagination is too large for my own good. o.o
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

ooc: It's fine, besides, it's the eople with the biggest imaginations that become famous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next