Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am

Bonnie stays at the burrow by choice. There were three day old pups in the burrow and she personally thought it was safer to spend a day not feeding her unborn pups then it was for her to fight a group.

Squirrel waddles around the burrow, constantly tripping.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am

ooc: I like that idea Pancake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: That sounds good with me. Is Inle and Gunju going to stay?

ooc: Yeah... Of course...

I'm trying to think of different species. Not much has come up... Heh...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 am

ooc: I'm trying to think of my pup I'll have in that litter... I think I know which one though: Poochyena
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Taipan returned to Reapers territory alone. He growled and limped to the burrow. He needed to rest, he was badly wounded on his side from Flare's suprise attack and the faster it healed, the sooner he could get back to fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Bonnie sees Taipan and chirps to him with concern. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Taipan snapped at Bonnie then went inside the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: I'm trying to think of my pup I'll have in that litter... I think I know which one though: Poochyena

Perfect 8D

bic: Guuko narrows his eyes at Taipan.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Taipan ignored Guuko and layed down.

ooc; Btw, whereare Mikeyal and Ussul, and where is Goldfish, I thought she was gone because of school work and school is over, at least it is here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm

ooc: I'll let Goldfish know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Squirrel looks at Taipan, curiously.

Bonnie backs away with shock and decides to stand sentry again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 am

ooc: Oh... And... Mikeyal and Ussul are currently in the Reapers, but I like to think that they were forbidden to leave or something, so they are at the burrow. X3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 am

Fang watches Taipan, her eyes glued to him...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 am

Taipan just glared at nothing, ignoring the pups, he was used to being stared at.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 pm

The frenzy of bloody Reapers crossed over the border, blood trailing them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Taipan heard then return and limped above ground he smirked and hissed, so... how'd it go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 am

Bonnie looks at them and sighs of relief. She could have died in the fight judging some of their wounds.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am

Dusknoir was behind Scary. (I mentioned that I wanted him to be very loyal to Scary, btw...) He was one of the few who was not very badly wounded. The only injury he had gotten was when Grovyle had bit his paw hard, but that wasn't serious enough to call lifethreatening. Although he had lost the battle itself, for Dusknoir, it was still a victory in one way...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 am

Stormy smirked at Taipan and held Joey's body up.

HF watched.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 am

Dusknoir snickered and watched, waiting for an order to do something... Supposedly something BAD would happen.

ooc: I'm going to suggest an idea for Expendable characters. On Seventh Sea, that's what they do... Expendables can be killed at any time. Of course, you shouldn't go crazy with that privilege.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am

Unknowlingly, Carnation crosses into the Oreo's arch rivals, the Reaper's territory. Having been slowed down because of her injuries, Carnation had lost sight of the group she thought were the Oreos but as she glances around at her surroundings, she realizes none of it looks familiar. It appears she's gotten herself seperated and now she's lost. Frightened and injured, Carnation whimpers seeing that she's out in the open, alone. Panic starts to spread through her body. Desperate to relocate her allies, she sends out contact calls unaware that she's trekking towards the Reaper's main burrow and could most likely lead them to her location, a mistake which could cost her her life.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 am

Dusknoir hears something... He walks towards Carnation slowly. When he realizes that it it's an Oreo, he jumps out of hiding all of a sudden. Far away from your friends, AREN'T YOU?!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Carnation is spooked by the sudden appearance of Dusknoir. She catches the Reapers scent on him and slinks back in fear realizing that she has gotten herself into SERIOUS trouble. She glances around frantic for an escape route but is unsure where each way could lead her. She just hopes she can lose the Reapers if the rest of them find her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Dusknoir laughed a little in a rather evil way... But he isn't really the cheerful evil type... He gets closer to Carnation. He was younger than her, but she was wounded, and he wasn't... And beside that he was large for his age.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Carnation continues to slink back. Weakened from the Reapers vs Oreos battle, she doesn't want to get into another fight but if she has to defend herself, she'll fight with all the strength she has left. But all she really wants is to get back home. She hisses at Dusknoir to stay away. He may be healthy and large and could probably overpower her but he's alone. If he tries to harm her she'll fight. Just as long as it helps her get away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next