Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Out cold and barely alive, Carnation's breath becomes wheezy and shallow. Blood has built up in her throat again. She coughs it up in her sleep as her gag reflex takes over since she isn't awake to cough it up herself. It's looks like she won't survive the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Bonnie watches as Stormy takes Joey below ground with a frown.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Taipan smirked, a dominant male that can be over powered by any female, the Oreos really WERE weak.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Unaware that Joey's fate now hangs in the deadly balance of the Reapers paws, Carnation continues to fight for her life. She continues to cough up more blood as her throat continues to bleed from her horrific wounds. She twitches as her bruised and battered body throbs in pain.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Joey looks around. He's too beaten up to know where he is. He coughs up blood and falls asleep.

Stormy barked. It was time to head below.

Satcha headed below and began to suckle her pups.

Fang wasn't hungry, so she didn't bother.

HF watched, he wanted to stay out for a little while.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 pm

As she inhales and exhales, Carnation whimpers as the burning pain throbs from her stomach and side wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Squirrel suckles from Shasta ravenously.

Bonnie heads below ground and curls up in her own chamber, away from most of the group.

Last edited by meerkats4life on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

ooc: Isn't it Shasta whose nursing the pups?

bic: Gingersnap pushed Squirrel aside and suckled.

Taipan went below ground, he couldn't wait to keep the Oreos dominant male up all night, the less sleep he got the more miserable he'd be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

ooc: Whoops it is Shasta. I'll fix that now.

bic: Squirrel grumbles and tries to feed next to her sister.

Bonnie slowly starts to fall to sleep. So many thoughts were in her head, it was hard to keep them all out.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:57 am

ooc: Can I bring Luke in now? Hope you don't mind.

bic: Sanguine suckled from Shasta hungrily.
St. Jimmy creeped over to Ussal and Mikeyal, hoping to cause some trouble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm

ooc: Sure Dipsy

Unaware that Luke is coming to her rescue, Carnation's wounds have stopped bleeding but the damage has already been done. Carnation starts to come in and out of conciousness, her breathing is still wheezy and shallow and she continues to cough up blood. She whimpers as she adjusts herself into a ball. Her condition is looking more grave as the hours pass.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Dusknoir snickers at Stormy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:40 am

Bonnie groans in frustration with her struggle to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Feeling blood building up in her throat again, Carnation rolls onto her stomach and hacks up more of the warm red liquid. She lays her head back down on the bolthole floor whimpering as sand burns her wounds. She inhales, taking in air to her lungs has a crackling gurgle sound, like blood is gathering in the depths of her throat again. As she exhales she goes into a coughing fit unable to breath for a few terrifying seconds, until she coughs up more blood Her heart pounds, frightened by the short period of feeling like she was about to drown in her own blood. If she's going to die she doesn't want her passing to be in a dirty and ugly place like the bolthole she'd rather die above ground where she's able to enjoy the beauty of Kalahari landscape for what could be the last time. She slowly and painfully lifts herself up and drags herself above ground. As she exits the bolthole, she's greeted by the warming sounds of the wind blowing through the Kalahari vegetation and trees and the sounds of the nocturnal insects and animals singing their harmonious tunes. She sits on her haunches and looks up at the beautiful stars in the sky. She smiles ready to accept her fate. Soon she'll be up there, with her mother and siblings.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 am

Not far off, Luke was approaching the burrow, thinking that The Reapers had Carnation. He was unaware that she was lying in a bolt-hole elsewhere. Keeping to the grass, he watched the Reapers, trying to devise a rescue plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 am

Bonnie groans and emerges hoping a bit more time up will help her sleep. She is currently unaware of Luke's presence.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Unaware that Luke is searching for her at the Reapers main burrow, Carnation is sitting outside the bolthole she took refuge in. She's stopped coughing up blood but still continues to cough and wheeze. The damage to her throat is extensive. Her wind pipe and an artery was nicked and she's lost alot of blood from her deep neck wounds. she faces the threat of infection from her serious and open wounds on her sides and belly. She glances at the beautiful night time Kalahari landscape. She thinks about death and what it'll be like once she's beyond pain. She imagines meerkat heaven is a beautiful feild where no predators or rival groups can cause harm and where all meerkats get along. She also imagines that she'll be reunited with her mother and littermates who died when she was a pup. If it's as good as she imagines then she's ready to be put out of her misery. She churrs in pain and hangs her head in between her haunches as her life slowly ebbs away.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 pm

ooc: Sorry, trying to speed things up cause the day needs to finish.

bic: Luke creeped forward, and unfortuantly for him, he was spotted by Punkette, who thought he was a rover. Barking angrily, she charged forward, teeth bared, and Luke, who didn't want to get into a fight if he could help it, dashed off, dissapearing into the bushes. Punkette growled and returned to the burrow.
Luke didn't even dare to look back as he ran. All they needed was for him to trip and they'd be on him before he got a chance to get back up. Eventually, though, he paused and looked over his shoulder. Nothing. He'd lost them. He looked around, and realised that he had no idea where he was. Lost and with no idea what to do, he started off in the direction he had come, back towards the Reapers burrow. But as he was walking, he picked up a scent. A familiar scent. An Oreos scent! He changed course and followed it. Even if it wasn't Carnation, it would be great if he wasn't alone. Before long, he spotted a bolt-hole in the distance and a frail figure sitting by the mouth. He barked to them. Hello? Are you okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 am

Bonnie watches Luke run off and decides to head below ground again. She curls up in her own chamber and starts to fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:28 am

Hearing the bark Carnation jerked and flinched fearing that the Reapers have found her and wanted to finish her off for good but as she nervously glanced over her shoulder to see who it was, she notices that it's Luke and he's come to her rescue! Carnation lets out a series of excieted and relieved chirps and despite her serious injuries, she manages to quickly get up on her legs and bounds over to him, rubbing her head against his neck. She thought she'd never see him again thinking she was going to die in Reapers territory alone and with no hope of ever returning to the Oreos. But now that Luke has come to find her, she sees a glimmer of hope but it's going to be a long and painful walk back to the Oreos and her survival through the night is still uncertain.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 am

Stomy is asleep.

HF is asleep.

Fang is digging by herself in the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Scary is asleep next to Stormy.

Taipan sits awake, staring coldly at Bonnie for no apperent reason.

Gingersnap is asleep next to her mother. She claws at the air above her in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Dusknoir isn't asleep yet, in fact, he's outside.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Carnation grooms Luke tenderly and joyfully down his neck but is stopped abruptly by the burning pain from her open wounds. She whimpers and sits on haunches hunched over. She must save her energy so that she's able to make it back to the Oreos burrow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Luke churrs happily when he sees Carnation, but the smile quickly fades when he sees all the wounds on her. He churred worriedly. Are you okay? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next