Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Dusknoir growled and lunged at Carnation.

ooc: After this we can introduce Dusknoir's minions XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Stormy snarled. She tore into Carnation's throat. Trespassers would be dealt with in the way she thought seemed fit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Carnation kicks Dusknoir HARD as he lunged at her. She's soon slammed to the ground by Stormy, hitting her head herd on the hardened sand. She immediately sees stars and is dazed by the pain surging through her head. Carnation squeals as her throat is being torn. She can feel the strength draining from her body and is on the verge of unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:45 pm

ooc: Maybe Luke should come in and rescue Carnation.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc: Ok. After the Reapers attack she'll fall unconcious in a bolthole and maybe he can discover her there but we'll have to see what Dipsy says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:07 am

Bonnie covers her eyes. She didn't know Carnation, but didn't like to see death. She knew with her pregnancy that she could be in Carnation's position right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Carnation feels liquid begining to build up in her throat and starts to cough up blood. Her heart sinks knowing that she could be mortally wounded and may not make it if another Reaper does her one more blow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Stormy knows this, and tears open Carnation's side with no relent.

HF runs in and tugs on her foot HARD.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Dusknoir clamps his teeth onto Carnation's muzzle, jarring it shut in a deadly grip.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Stormy, having no fun in beating up a walking dead kat, barks to HF and Dusknoir and tell them to back off. SHe's going to die soon, best to let ehr suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Bonnie looks up and sees them stopping. Her heart sinks.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 am

ooc: I don't mind having Luke come look for Carnation Very Happy Just tell me when you want him to come.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 am

Dusknoir, loyal as he was, nodded and backed off immediately. He wasn't afraid of Stormy, but he wanted to prove his loyalty to those who deserved it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Carnation jerks and yelps at the pain as Stormy, HF and Dusknoir tear into her body. Her vision becomes blurry and everything starts to spin around her as she loses more blood. As soon as the Reapers stop their bloody assault, Carnation drops her head to the ground relieved but fears they may finish her off. She plays dead hoping it'll make the Reapers lose interest and leave.

ooc: I was thinking that he finds her over the skip collapsed in a bolthole but if you want, Dipsy, Luke can find her before the end of this RP day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Mikeyal curled up in the deepest room of the burrow, I miss Akina, I hate it here, why can't I just go home?! Tears fell from Mikeyal's eyes like raindrops from the darkest of clouds, she was cold and alone, Where is Ussel, maybe he knows how to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Taipan snickered at Mikeyal, he had no idea why Stormy had let her live.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Mikeyal was so angry her face felt that it would burn off, she stared at the snickering meerkat so hard that she thought she would burn a hole through it's head. What's it to you, your heart is only filled with darkness and cold, you are pure evil, and you will never know the love I have towards Akina. Mikeyal wanted so much to say this, but she thought it best not too. She dug her head into her fur so that no one could see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Ussul was the calmer type, what was going on around him made him more scared than anything. He chrred to Mikeyal and licked her on the ear. (X3)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Carnation looks up at the sky and watches as the pretty clouds float over head. She's so weak she can barely move and waits for her time to go the rainbow bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Bonnie hears Mikeyal crying and walks over to her. Having a soft spot for pups, she chrrs to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Carnation sees vultures gathering above. The scent of her blood has drawn them to her battered and bleeding body and they're waiting for her to die. Carnation whimpers. She doesn't want to become food for the vultures. If she's going to die she prefers to go in peace. With all the strength she could muster she struggles onto her feet, falling over several times but manages to get on her feet. She wobbles and stumbles as she drags herself to find a bolthole to collapse in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Joey looked at the Oreos pups. When I'm better, I'll help you escape...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Bonnie smiles at Joey. She wanted to say that she could help too, but knew doing so would almost certainly land her into trouble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Weak, frightened, lost and out in the open, Carnation struggles to keep herself going. Blood is still dripping from her life threatening wounds and her vision is going back and forth between blurry and blackness. If she doesn't find the safe refuge of a bolthole soon, she could be easily picked off by a predator. But already the scent of her blood has attracted unwanted attention. In the distance, a jackal, who just happened to be in the area, has turned its attention to her. it stops and watches her with narrowed eyes and lowers its body poised to take the oppurtunity to take her down. Carnation sees the jackal and whimpers. it's all over. Suddenly the jackal charges in her direction. Becoming its meal looks enevidible but Carnation suddenly has a rush of adrenaline that gives her enough energy to run for her life. She bolts as fast as she can. The jackal stays hot on her tail. It trips her up a few times but she manages to stay on her feet and keeps running. Suddenly Carnation spots a glimmer of hope. A bolthole! She dashes for it and dives into the bolthole. The jackal snarls in frustration and tries to dig her out but it's no use. She's too deep in the bolthole for it to reach her. The jackal gives up and moves on. Carnation pants histerically then lays her head on her paws relieved that she was able to escape alive but the dash to safty has used up the last of her energy and she rolls onto her side falling unconsious, perhaps to never awaken again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Stormy licks the blood off of ehr claws. Then she grabs Joey and pulls him into the burrow. She drags him into the deepest, darkest chamber, and leaves him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next