Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc: Lol. But this rp is supposed to be realistic XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

ooc: Let's face it, it's hard to hold on to 'realisitc' XD.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm

ooc: Lol. True.

DARNIT, Dusknoir. You're meerkat version is starting to control my mind. I REFUSE to like him in the same way I like Makuta! (Even though there's really so little I can do to stop it... o.o)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm

As she's being battered by the Reapers, Carnation tries to curl up into a protective ball but with the Reapers attacking her from all directions she barely has a chance to make a movement. Carnation squeals in pain as her leg is being bitten and tugged really hard on. She starts to see her life flash before her eyes and fears the Reapers attacking her may be the last thing she sees and feels.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

HF snarls since he missed a bite.

Shasta just watched since she had already beaten up Carnation.

Stormy wardances after Carnation.

A foggy Joey watched in horror.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
Shasta just watched since she had already beaten up Carnation.

ooc: I thought it was Rex and Carnation beating up Shasta, or was it a different part of the battle?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Carnation thrashes around kicking and biting. She's decided that she's not about to give up on herself she's going to fight! Even though she's heavily out numbered, her will to survive is strong and she'll fight every last one of the Reapers until she finds the opputunity to escape.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 am

Punkette growled, pittying Carnation. But there was nothing she could, or would, do to help.
St. Jimmy watched, soon getting bored. He stalked back towards the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 am

Bonnie looks at Joey and back at Carnation. The look on his face stated that he knew her. It only made Bonnie feel worse as she watched helplessly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Carnation kicks hard at the biting Reapers' muzzles. She sees a chance to escape and slips under the attacking Reapers. She runs for her life towards Oreos territory but stumbles several times, weak from her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Dusknoir runs after Carnation. You're not getting away!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Carnation glances over her shoulder and yelps as she sees Dusknoir hot on her tail. She pushes herself to the limit and runs the fastest she has ever pushed herself to run before. The muscles in her legs felt like they were on fire and the wounds she had recieved in the battle were throbbing but she had to keep running if she wanted to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Bonnie felt slightly relieved as she watched Carnation run.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Stormy gave chase, but was prideful of her mob. No, they hadn't made a clear victory of ether side, but they had stolen the Oreos DOminant Male.

ooc: My computer is screwing up right now so I can't post anymore. D:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Suddenly, Carnation spots a hallowed out tree but something seemed familiar about it. She gasps as a flash of her dream comes into her sight. It's that tree from her nightmare! The one where a rival group cornered her in and where the dominant female was about to finish her off. Carnation's heart starts to race realizing that her nightmare is about to come true. She never found out what happened to her after she was lunged at by the dominant female but fears her life is about to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Stormy lunges at Carnation and sinks her teeth into Carnation's head She can feel the female wobbling, trying to get a hold, but Stormy is pregnant and much bigger than the Oreos female, and easily pulls her out of the tree. She fell limply to the ground, and Stormy began giving her a little goodbye present.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Carnation collapses to the ground under Stormy's heavy weight and squeals as she sunk her teeth into her skull. Carnation curls up into a ball to protect her face and neck.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Stormy slashes Carnation's neck but does not let go of her head. Stormy was intent on killing Carnation, and she would if she could. And so far, she easily could.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:22 am

Dusknoir watched from a distance. It wasn't up to him to kill Carnation.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 am

ooc: The reapers are kind of like wolves, attacking any trespassers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Carnation screeches as her neck is slashed. Blood starts to trickle down her fur and she begins to panic. As she looks up at Stormy, something terrifying suddenly strikes her. Stormy is the dominant female in her nightmare! Her dream was indeed a premenition and it's coming true. But it never revealed whether she died or not so there's still a chance that she'll be able to survive. As Stormy continues to keep a firm hold of her skull, Carnation knows if she doesn't fight she won't survive. She snarls no longer taken over by fear. A courageous rush of adreneline surges through her body and she starts to rake with her front and back claws deep into Stormy's face. She won't give up until Stormy lets go.

ooc: I plan for her escape badly wounded and return to the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Stormy doesn't let go.

ooc: So I have permission to seriously wound Carnation?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:45 pm

ooc: Yup

Carnation continues to claw into Stormy's face, hoping eventually she'll have to give into the pain and let her go.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Stormy angrily rips at Carnation's belly, tearing deep. Blood poured out every where, and Stormy swatted her hard in the face, She was ruth;less.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Carnation squeals as Stormy tears into her stomach. The sight of more blood trickling from her body caused her to become lightheaded and on the verge of passing out. She starts to feel weak but refuses to give up. She yelps as she's slapped hard in the face. Carnation snarls and swats Stormy back harder in self defense then kicks her in the chest forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next