Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Punkette looked up, having heard Sargent approach. Baring her teeth, she growled, a clear warning not to get any closer.
St. Jimmy rolled over onto his back, oblivious to the rovers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Shasta approached the rover, snickering.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Quagmire churrs in excitement as Shasta approached him. He sniffs her then starts to groom her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Sargent snorted as she growled, he glared at her and turned and turned back into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:41 am

Bonnie doesn't notice the rovers and grooms herself.

Squirrel wakes up and sits up. (Meerkat pup eyes are open after three days aren't they?)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 am

Fang is still angry at Gingersnap.

Shasta began to mate with the rover. When she was done she ran off and rolled int he sand, trying to mask the scent.

Stormy spots the rovers and began to wardance.

Twizzler snickered at Gingersnap.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Quagmire prances into the tall grass estatic that he was finally able to get lucky with a female. If the mating was successful he'll pass on his old groups' legacy in the form of the next generation. Quagmire glances over his shoulder to see if he's been spotted yet and notices Stormy charging. He quickly disappears into the denser brush of tall grass before he's spotted by the Reaper males.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:33 pm

ooc: I might have to give up playing Scary. (omg I got the name right this time XD) I'm having trouble playing him. =/
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:19 pm

ooc: Do I need to give you another personality info, a big one? Or do I just need to ask someone else to play him?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 pm

ooc: It is lack of personality provided... But I don't think I'll be able to play him. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Sargent creeped to the side, he growled because he couldn't spot another available female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Bonnie watches Quagmire leave.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Quagmire bounds out the other side of the dense patch of grass and comes to stop at the top of a sand dune. He spins around and sighs as he sees that he's no longer being chased but can still see the Reapers in the distance from atop of the sand dune.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Sargent decides that it is time to retreat. He turns and heads off.

Captain follows back to barking Boys territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Quagmire watches as the Barking Boys retreat towards home and does the same. He dashes in the same direction they're heading.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm

ooc: Crap.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:31 pm

ooc: What?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 am

St. Jimmy charged after the males, snickering as usual.
Punkette also joined in. Her hatred for rovers was strong, and if she got her hands on one of them, she would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 am

Dusknoir was going to show his loyalty and nobility. In this, he stays near Scary.

ooc: I had a plan. There could eventually be a litter of six pups that are like Dusknoir's minions, the Sableye. But... Not all of them could be named that. They'd be named after different Pokemon, mainly the small ones that are kinda nasty. Such as Sableye (of course) and Bannette. Just an idea. Lol.
I can come up with a namelist idea. Just thought I'd mention it... These characters could go back and forth between Dusknoir and Dialga. X3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 am

ooc: That sounds good with me. Is Inle and Gunju going to stay?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:06 am

Sargent crossed the border into Barking Boys territory.

Captain followed closely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 am

Quagmire crosses into Barking Boys territory in high spirits ignoring the Reapers as they charged after the Barking Boys coalition.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Stormy snarled and looked to Scary. Rovers!

Twizzler snickered.

Fang growled.

Shasta went around scent marking
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Scary glared, he hadn't managed to see the rovers and was looking around snarling, but they had alreay crossed the border.

Taipan just sat back and watched as the rovers escaped without so much as a scratch. He just snickered.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Shasta followed Stormy over the border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next