Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:02 am

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 8 months and 14 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 1 month and 27 days
Nirvanna ...... 29 days
Badru ...... 23 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 19 days

Due Dates:
Mae and Click's ...... Due 19th of October
Teetsie and Bahrag's ..... Due 9th of November
--------------------------------------------------------

At the splinter group, Mae was awake, and was sunning herself in the morning sun. Her belly was slowly, but surely, expanding, as she approached the due date. Being in a larger group is a lot less stressful than being by oneself, and because of this, Mae had not yet lost her litter.
Back at the main group, Tallulah and Zozane were curled up by themselves. They worried greatly about their mum and dad. Young pup Finbar had been spending a lot of time with them; whenever they were home, he would follow them around and he always slept with them, rather than his siblings. While they slept, he sat by pateintly, waiting for them to awake so they could explore the burrow together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:36 am

Eztli emerges and suns himself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:58 am

Darwin wakes and comes above ground. He was beginig to feel a little worried about his brother Irwin.

Irwin woke inside the splinter group's burrow and yawned. He went above ground t sun himself and keep an eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:18 am

Glade was awake at the splinter group. She nudged Josephine and Lancaster. It was time to explore!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Josephine yawned and proceeded in a dozy state to groom the four pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:09 pm

At the main group, Tank was already awake and is looking out into the distance with a look of determination. Today he hopes for sure that the Willows find their missing members even if it means fighting the rival Midnights mob along the way. He chirps nervously as he is looking out into the distance. He just hopes the Midnights haven't gotten to the babysitter splinter first.

Lancaster drowsily awakens as he is nudged by Glade. He yawns and stretches. He sighs relieved that he didn't awaken to angry Midnights from the Midnights main mob looking down at him. The babysitter splinter group has been lucky not have encountered their rivals over the past 2 days as they continued to search for the Willows main group but could their luck run out today? Lancaster heads above ground to keep a look out for danger. He peeps a greeting to the small Midnights splinter group then looks back out into the horizon. It seems they've been wondering around in circles for past couple of days hopefully today the splinter group will finally find their way home.

Black Widow emerges from the bolthole in the happiest mood she's ever been in for the very first time. She suns herself with a dreamy smile on her face. For the past couple days, she's been spending time with the roving male Rahkshi and now she could be holding a secret which could get her in trouble with the Midnights dominant female.

ooc: Pancake, is it ok if they mated over the skip? I have plans for a litter that she'll give birth to. I plan for her pups to have evil, twisted and bizzare personalitiesXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: If she does become pregnant I'll take one.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm

ooc: Ok I plan on her having a large litter of 7 if she's pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm

ooc: Okay, we'd better wait for Pancake's response first though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

ooc: Ok
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:06 am

ooc: If there are pups, can I take one?

bic: Zozane emerged, but Tallulah stayed below to play with Finbar. Zozane sat by herself, away from the others.
Mae sees the others and smiles.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:59 pm

ooc: I'd like one too. Smile

teetsie is awake, and her eyes are glaring.

Latika is by the burrow entrance, waiting for her climb outside in four days.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:22 pm

ooc: Sure Dipsy and Stormy Smile

Tank flicks his tail impatiently and looks back at the burrow hoping the rest of the group will appear above ground soon so they can head out to continue the search for the missing Willows but Tank is getting a little too impatient. He doesn't want to wait that long and looks back out into the distance thinking of heading out on his own search and rescue mission but it's a huge risk. Heading out on his own will put Tank in danger of running in to the Midnights mob or getting attacked or killed by a predator. But he's willing to take that risk. Tank takes one last look at the Willows that are already up and peeps a 'wish me luck' then takes off into the tall grass.

Unaware of the risk his brother is taking, Lancaster is still standing guard outside the bolthole entrance and waits patiently for Josephine and the rest of the pups to emerge so they can head out to try to find the main Willows mob.

As she suns herself, Black Widow wonders how the Midnights are doing and if they've noticed she's been missing for more than a week. She shrugs not really caring and waits for Rahkshi to emerge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Teetsie didn't really notice Black Widow's absence. Her mob was too large anyways.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:29 pm

ooc: Was Tank not with the rest of the Willows?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:29 pm

ooc: Was Tank not with the rest of the Willows?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:31 pm

ooc: What? I don't have any characters in Willows right now... so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm

ooc: I only asked as Yoshkat's post above mentions Tank and I thought the Willows were back at their sleeping burrow back on the Willows board.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc: Wait I thought they were still on Midnight's territory? I'm so confused confused
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:43 pm

ooc: me too. Sorry if I helped with that. xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:46 pm

ooc: Abt's last posts says "All the Willows returned to their burrow in their territory without confrontation" and I think they are going back out to start searching for the missing members.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:49 pm

ooc: Okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:56 pm

ooc: That's okXD. And thanks little_maybelline I must've missed that postX3 I'm going to say he left on a search mission 2 days ago and has been wondering around aimlessly in Midnights territory trying to spot the baby sitter splinter group.

Tank had been spending the past 2 days in Midnights territory desperately trying to find the missing baby sitter splinter group but hasn't been having any luck. The only thing he's been doing is wondering around in circles and earning himself a few scratches and bruises along the way. But no what happens he's determined as ever to find the missing Willows even if he dies trying. Maybe his scent will help lead the main Willows group in the direction of the missing Willows.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Latika chirps. Hello?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Ooc: No worries Smile

Josephine nuzzled the pups for the last time and left the safety of sleeping chamber heading towards the surface. Out on the sand she looked around at the two males standing guard and chirped a good morning to Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next