Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

ooc: I was hoping the whole thing would last a little longer... Oh well. Guuko and Akina are now seperated, so it works... Ussul can get close to Mikeyal and then join his brother.

bic: Inle had bullied his cousin quite a bit by now, even to the point where he was bleeding. Guuko had tried hard to escape, but failed miserably, so much that he was panting. Inle was satisfied... Almost. This was officially his prisoner. He started to drag him into the burrow...

Guuko had grown quite close to Akina, although he hadn't said so. Now he couldn't see her at all, and thrashed, trying to get away. But Inle was bigger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Sugar saw Inle and Guuko, she followed into the burrow, being an adult, she was bigger than Inle, she chirped to him, "What do you think you are doing?" She narrowed her eyes at Inle.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Inle ignored Sugar, and dragged his cousin far enough into the burrow that Guuko could not get out. Inle snarled, go get your own hostage!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am

St. Jimmy thought the whole thing was like one big game, and particualry liked the bit where Akina went flying (XP). Seeing Inle drag Gukko into the burrow, he ran over to join in, grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 am

Guuko sticks his chin up, showing Inle he doesn't care. As Guuko lies down, Inle pins him by standing on top of him. Say it! SAY IT! SAY IT WITH PRIDE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:39 am

Bonnie sees how Inle is being cruel to Guuko. She feels like helping, but seeing Sugar's attempt fail, she watches, thinking it's the only thing she can do.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 am

St. Jimmy grinned and sunk his teeth into Guuko's tail, pulling sharply.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 am

ooc: I think he should say it, but with disgust.

bic: Sugar continued to follow, she knew this wasn't right. She glared at Inle, you have no right to keep him here, now let him go.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Stormy sat back and growled. She had used to be better, that was until Cyan betrayed her and brought out her bad side. But, it was also something else, her mother Hawkeye, who Stormy matched in personality with. Stormy knew not all meerkats liked her attidude, that was fine. They could leave. Her pups would be evil or nasty anyways, and she would MAKE Zola's pups be.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Stormy nodded, agreeing with Stormy. He didn't like how soft most of the others were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Bonnie looked at Stormy. She had no intentions to leave, but if forced, she would.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Rex returned from bringing Akina right back to the Oreos burrow. He glared coldly at stormy then climbed up the nearest shrub to contiue sentry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm

ooc: Goldfish let me do this for our plot:

bic: Mikeyal appears, with Ussul trailing behind, they both looked lost... (I want them to stay for a little bit. Also, Goldfish wondered why Rex took Akina but not Mikeyal.)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 pm

ooc:When Rex came to the burrow, Mikeyal was with the group, he still thinks she is dead after being separated from the Stargazers.

bic:Rex spotted the pups, there was something about one of them that seemed to ring a bell. He alerted the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Bonnie looks up and sees Mikeyal.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:31 pm

On the other side of the group. Dash was sneeking close hoping to spill some blood. He would wait for someone to wander away from the group, he saw Mikeyal and Ussul Crab, but ignored them, he wanted a worthy opponent. He spotted three large males, anyone of them would do, Scary, Rex, and Morbuzahk. He snickers quietly. Rex looks to be younger than Dash, maybe not as much of a threat, but he was large for his age. Dash snickered quietly to himself as he crept a little closer in the tall grass. He licked his lips at the thought of blood. It was overwhelming, but he knew patience is always the key. He lays down in the tall grass waiting for a worthy opponent to step walk away from the group, he was out of earshot so if they were to send out a distress call, it wouldn't be heard.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Bohrok slinks after Dash. You didn't think you'd be able to leave me behind and have all the fun, did you?! She snickered evilly in a happy, lighthearted way.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Dash bared his teeth into a wicked smile, he hissed with pleasure, I'd be disappionted if you didn't come, he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Bohrok was bolder. She looked at Stormy...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Stormy growled at Bohrok, digging her claws in the ground. If you're looking for trouble and bloodspill, I can give it too you. YOUR OWN BLOOD!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Dash tore into Stormy's back, he bit down on the back of her neck and tossed her away from Bohrok, he charged full speed at her snarling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Stormy snarled at kicked Dash, she then raked her claws across his throat. Zola pounced on Dash and tore at his ear.

Stormy charged and tore at the other one.

ooc: Can Stormy rip off his ear?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 pm

ooc: eh, ok, besides, one eye, many of battle scars, and how about only half of his ear, he would look REALLY tough lol.

bic: Dash snarled and bit at Stormy's face.

He bucked Zola off of his back and kicked her in the neck.

Rex saw the fight and raised the alarm as he charged to help.

Sugar heard the alarm and joined in charging.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Bohrok nickered and gripped onto Stormy's back. Spill my blood, yes, spill it. Our blood must unite. ItMustBeCleanedItMustBeCleaned...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

With Bohrok facing Stormy Dash whirled around and bit down on Zola's face.

Out of nowhere, Rex tore into Dash's neck. He snarled and tore at his fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next