Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:23 am

Ages of those under one year:
St. Jimmy ...... 7 months and 4 days.
Inle ...... 4 months and 24 days
Gukko Bird ...... 1 month 14 days
Akina ......... 1 month and 13 days
Rohana, Kekipi, Twizzler.... 4 Days

Due dates:
Stormy and Scary's Litter......... Due 22nd October
Zola and Rex’s Litter......... Due 22nd October
--------------------------------------------------------

St. Jimmy sat by the burrow mouth, snickering as usual.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 am

Bonnie emerges and looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 am

Flurry emerges next, yawning. He then busied himself with centry and burrow cleaning.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 am

Rex came out of the burrow and helped Flurry with scentry.

Butterscotch came out and helped to clean out the burrow entrance.

Sugar was next out and also helped clean out the entrance.

Akina slowly crept out of the burrow keeping a close eye on St. Jimmy. She padded over to Rex and peeped, you gonna take me home yet?

Rex rolled his eyes, she had been asking that every day since she came to the Reapers, he just gave her a warm smile and chirped, you are home.

She glared slightly and turned away. In her mind Rex was starting to act more like a little brother, she didn't realize just how he was being overly protective.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 am

Guuko has become extremely nervous. There isn't a time when he isn't trying to look everywhere at once in case someone attacks him. It's habit, from being in the Shadow Deaths.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 am

Akina saw Guuko and how nervous he was, she padded over and peeped, are you alright?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 am

ooc: The following might need to be added onto the opening post Dipsy:
Gunju......13 days
Rohana, Kekepi, Twizzler...4 days
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am

Guuko growled. I do not trust these meerkats. They aren't as bad as my family, but eerily similar...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am

Akina looked a little sadly at Rex, We can trust my brother can't we? He was always so kind to me when he was caring for me and my siblings, if it weren't for him, I would have been killed in a burrow raid not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:28 am

Guuko growled again. He is still allied with the other monsterous meerkats, is he not? I won't ever trust him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 am

Akina looked at the sand and peeped, then I guess you can't trust me either huh? She got up and moved toward her brother and sat down next to him. Her head held low.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 am

Guuko shook his head. I know you, Akina. You do not have a dark heart. I do not know your brother, or any of the others. But if you wish to look away in hostility, so be it.

At that very moment, while distracted, Inle tackles and pins him from behind. You very well know you cannot trust me!

Guuko kicked at Inle, trying to dislodge him, with no avail. He hissed. I've known that ever since the day I was born!

Last edited by Pancake on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong words)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 am

Akina snarled at Inle and jumped on his back. She growled, let him go will ya! You big creep! She bit down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 am

Inle snarled and thrashed backwards, landing on his back with Akina underneath.

Guuko jumped up and dashed over to them. Alright! I've had enough of you! We aren't in the Shadow Deaths anymore and... he stopped for a second and looked away.

Inle laughed evilly. And WHAT?!

Guuko shook off his thoughts and stepped forward, his tail high. And your FATHER isn't here to protect you anymore!

Inle scoffed. You weaklings are all the same. Come on, scaredy kat. Say the name. Go on.

ooc: I wanted Makuta's name to, for some reason, cause one to shudder, even if they don't know him, just like the real Makuta.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 am

Rex came over and pulled Inle off of Akina and pushed him away, he growled at Inle and picked up Akina in his mouth and carried her away.

She growled in protest, but it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Guuko growled at his relative. He refused to say his grandfather's name. Ever.

Inle pinned Guuko again. The younger meerkat glared up at his cousin. Say our grandfather's name or DIE! Guuko shook his head. NEVER!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Butterscotch padded over, Hey! None of that! Now get off 'em will ya, we don't need anyone dieing here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Bonnie looks at Akina and Gukko. Gukko seemed to want to leave, so had Akina. She gathered that they had been kidnapped. She had the temptation to help them, but knowing the risks, she might wait.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Stormy growled. She didn't like Akina in her mob. Growling, she padded over, grabbed Akina by her scruff, and flung her away.

Zola watched in horror at her sister's abuse. Would Stormy do that to Zola's pups?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Rex lunged at Stormy and knocked her over from the side, he snarled savagly, don't you dare touch her!!! He looked like a rabid jackal.

Akina barked angrily at Stormy.

Sugar glared at stormy.

So did Butterscotch.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:47 pm

Stormy kicked rex off and snarled.

Zola padded over to Rex and scotted him away. She then went over and grabbed Akina. She ran of with her, trying to hide her from Stormy's rath.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Rex glared coldly at Stormy, with a look that said, 'touch her again and you'll be dead in two seconds flat!' he snorted and turned around with his tail held high and padded after Zola.

Butterscotch also snorted at Stormy and barked, keep that up and soon you won't have a group to lead! She has had enough of Stormy's not so great leadership, she turned and followed Rex and Zola.

Sugar sat where she was.

Akina glared as she was being carried by Zola, she was shocked more than anything, she'd NEVER met a meerkat so cruel, she thought really bad things of Stormy I'm not allowed to say out loud.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Zola dropped Akina at the border to Oreos. Stay safe young one. Then she padded back.

Stormy glared at Butterscotch. Keep that up and soon you won't have a group to be with!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Butterscotch snarled back, I'd RATHER be on my own than here with you! She turned and vanished toward Unknown territory.

Akina looked around suddenly she was alone, she was now scared. She spotted her brother Rex and cried out to him. He ran over and nuzzled her. He knew, this place wasn't as safe for her as he had thought. He picked her up and carried her deeper into Oreos territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Bonnie widened her eyes at Stormy. She felt like following those that had ran off, but decided better of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next