Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Rex glared at Stormy, a little evil? That you actually think that makes us accept an apology?

Sugar backed away from Stormy. She'd never trust a meerkat who was even the slightest bit evil.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Stormy looked at them. You need to understand I've been betrayed and changed in the process.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Rex narrowed his eyes, if you change to evil, then you will only face even more betrayal.

Sugar nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Stormy flopped down in the sand. All I want is respect! If you can't fit the mobs character, why did you join! All I want to do is be remembered, and I'm just really rough, not evil! 00c I really do wish they understood stormys personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Bonnie looks at Stormy. She felt like correcting her, but being wise was not the best response. She just smiles and goes to stand sentry on a bush.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm

ooc: well the mob didn't start out evil, it wasn't that way when Rex helped form it.

bic: Rex glared, Maybe I will, a mob with a personality like this isn't worth living in.

Sugar nodded to Stormy, I'm sure there are plenty of groups out there just waiting for meerkats like us to join.

Rex looked to stormy with a slight smirk, Plenty of members of this mob are good, they go away, and this group shrinks to a really low number.

Last edited by ★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Bonnie looks up at them. If the mob doesn't co-operate their is no hope for anyone. We have to merge together and accept our differences. I'm staying, unless forced to leave. I might not be evil, but life here's better than leaving and having to stake out another territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Flurry has seen this drama all before. It was the reason he left the Blizzards.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Rex still glared, he knew a place far better, he'd go only if Zola was willing to come. He looked to Zola, her reaction to Stormy's behavior might give him a clue as to whether or not she'd be willing to go.

Sugar also wanted out. She looked to Rex and to Zola, if they were to leave, she'd follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Bonnie rests her head on her paws. Was she talking to herself now?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:50 am

ooc: Well it was meant to be. The mob is a disgrace to its name. I plan on having Inle leave, and stop playing Stormy, perhaps Stormy's pup leave as well. I'm getting tired of it.

That wasn't meant as an insult, I'm merely annoyed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am

ooc; Me too! Stormy's just lying... anyways, inle can leave if he wishes, but please don't quit playing Scary...

Growling, Stormy slunk foward and hipslammed EVERYONE! If you don't like our character, GET OUT!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:02 am

ooc: I'll try to gain some motivation. You didn't leave much of a bio for him, lol.

I could literally make him just as bad as his name, but you might not like that, XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:07 am

ooc: No, I would love that!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 am

ooc: What exactly did you mean when you said you don't want him like Makuta? XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

ooc: Not like Makuta, just very evil and feared. Like Stormy.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am

Sugar finally stood up and backed away before she could be hipslammed, she snarled, gladly, she turned and vanished into the tall grass.

Rex smirked at Stormy, not even one month leading and you've already lost some memebers of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Flurry saw Sugar leave, and he started to run after her. She was one of the only reason he stayed in the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Sugar saw Flurry following her she stopped and turned back to him and chirped, are you sure you want to come? She had been headed toward the Zippers territory.

Rex smirked as Flurry left and he turned to Stormy, there goes another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Flurry nods. I'm sure. He then comes to her side and smiles.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Stormy looked at Scary, Inle, Rex, Zola, and Bonnie. As long as Zola was here rex would stay. Zola didn't challenge her, it was only Rex. Stormy knew it would shorten their numbers even more, but only the most dark and devious of meerkats could fit in. She raised her tail and charged. Zola turned tail and ran. Zola smirked. Bonnie followed orders, and didn't have a goodie twoshoe mate who stuck his nose in the air at the bosses. So, Bonnie could stay, if she followed the character of the mob.
Stormy jumped on Zola and bit her tail many times before swatting her and letting her run.
Zola ran towards Oreos territory, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Rex hissed codly at Stormy, you may call yourself a leader, but I call you filth! He turned and ran after Zola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 am

Unsure of what to do, Bonnie stays put.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Scary smirked. Yeah, leave! Don't come back if you know what's good for you!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Stormy growled. Good.

HF saw the group and ran towards them. he stopped, and tilted his head in a strange way. Hello, Dearies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next