Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

ooc: Awww. That was good he survived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm

ooc: The same fate reached my cat Bonnie, but she wasn't so lucky. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

ooc: His name was Chandler and he lived to the good old age of 11, that is oreally old for a boxer.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm

ooc: I had a chicken named Kenya. Like most of my chickens, she disappeared after one day in the coop. I search for a week. Then, one day... She was walking in the neighbor's yard. She was lucky. I found her before the raccoons. I was so happy. Unfortunately, a year later, she lost control of her leg, and soon the raccoons got her... V.V

My poor sweet Kenya. I loved her so much. I'll never forget you, Kenya... Omg, I feel like crying now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 pm

ooc: Bonnie was around 19-20 when she died. It wasn't a big surprise that she was going to die, but I would have preffered she died in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 pm

ooc: my brother had a ferret named Otter, but we all loved him like a family pet. One day my ferret Megan escaped her cage (nothing out of the ordinary) and I took her to the basement where we kept the cage, and then I saw Otter halfway in and out, he was caught in the cage's door and his waist was crushed after trying to slip through. I thought he was passed out at first, then I touched him, he was cold. I opened the door and he was still. I put Megan back in the cage and I held Otter in my arms and kissed his forehead, I stroked his head and I was crying like crazy. Crying or Very sad Both me and my mom cried, he was a great pet. I still miss him a LOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

ooc: Aww. I hope one day to get a pet ferret. I might wait though because we have a lot of pets and my mum is not very keen.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

ooc: Kenya was about a year old. She was not an ordinary chicken. She was so sweet, loved being petted, and I loved her the minute I saw her at the Auction... She was my favorite breed, and a bantam... T-T

She was my best friend. Seriously. Because of her, I didn't mind when people called me chicken girl. But when she and all the others were gone, it was over... I seriously wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 pm

ooc: Yeah, I've tried to talk my parents into getting another ferret, but they say no more pets. We only have a Husky named Olivia NJ and ferret Megan. I have a pic of my ferret, you wanna see it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 pm

ooc: My dog Jackie is literally my best friend. When I was depressed at one point, she wouldn't leave my side until I was better. Even now when I'm watching TV, roleplaying, walking outside, or doing whatever she's always here. Even when I go in the pool, she'll jump in and join me.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 pm

ooc:... I'm not in the mood now.

Sigh... I really miss her. Not just her, but all my poor chickens. It's my fault they're gone...

I guess it's hard to see how a simple chicken could mean so much.

I have aspergers, so I'm not close to people. In my case, I'm more close to animals.

So losing them was like losing a very close friend.

I guess they aren't as loyal as a dog... But I still miss them, And I loved them so much.

-is crying now-
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 pm

ooc: Here is a drawing I did of Megan and Otter as an angel.

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 Img00110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 pm

ooc: Aw that's cute Kusuma.

Sorry, I think I started this losing a pet conversation when talking about Snowflake... Maybe it would be best if we just get back to roleplaying...V.V
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

ooc: I should create a Kenya. Maybe my other chickens too.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm

ooc: yeah, subjects can change dramaticly can't they, one minute we're talking about too many members in the Willows, next, we're on the subject of dead pets and memories of them that make people cry.

bic: Leon was getting tired of waiting, but didn't show it, he appeared calm.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:25 pm

ooc: That point of my life was really hard. I wanted to kill myself SO bad. No kidding. All my chickens were gone, my bf broke up with me... it was then that I started rping. V.V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 am

Maylene had waken up not that long ago and is now surfacing but came above ground through a side entrance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 am

ooc" My old dog Shadoe died at age twelve...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am

Buckeye ran over to the 3 newcomers. Indeed, the Willows were huge. New meerkats culd be a huge problem, getting food and staying together. But, she needed the support. So with 3 chin taps, the strangers were officially members of the Willows.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 am

Meg, being just a pup, didn't totally understand what the chin tap ment. She looked up to Leon, are we accepted? she peeped.

Leon smiled back and nodded. He padded more into the center of the group, Megan was right next to him, she wouldn't leave his side for the first few days.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

ooc: shadoe had a hip problem, we had to put her down/ Sad
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 am

Daisy was a little fearful without her sister. Dewdrop tried to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 am

ooc: Wait, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 am

ooc: Just something basic happening within the group. Daisy's sister Lavender is in the splinter group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:14 am

ooc: Oh, right. Maybe she could get there by mistake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next