Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm

ooc- Are they actually going to encounter the midnights? If so, I want to get my new character in there first.

ic- Linda continued to explore. She kept aware of her position and the threats of rovers and predators, as any meerkat would, but still enjoyed her little walk along the outskirts of the mob's current location.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

ooc: The babysitter splinter group will maybe they can meet up with Linda along the way.

bic: Even though the large burrow smelled strange, it seemed safe...so far. Tank advances toward the heart of the large burrow unaware that he's heading straight into danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:07 pm

ooc: Should we assume all the pups are following the babysitters? Who's in this splinter group again??

Buckeye was not ready to go home yet. She enjoyed the mid day rays and layed down in the sand, enjoying the sensation that tingled her swollen belly.

Miley and Crash foraged at the edge of the group, unaware of roving eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Maylene was glad that Tank had forgotten about for her now and she was free to venture on the outskirts of the group, but she didn't know that there was a rover nearby.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

ooc: Yes. Josephine, Lancaster, Glade and I forget what the rest of the pups names areXD. They might meet up with Linda along the way if Meyerm says it's ok.

bic: Tank enters the heart of the large burrow where he is greeted by an eery growl. It's pitch black and he can't see what may be in front of him but the strange scent has intensified and it sends a chill down his spine. What ever it is it doesnt sound friendly. Suddenly Tank sees a dark figure lundge toward him growling demonicly. He yips terrified and bolts for the exit as fast as he can. Tank shoots out of the burrow and what comes out after him is an angry Honey Badger. Seeing the angry animal, Tank finally knows what he's up against, whips around and stands his ground. Tank is a large male and thinks he can take down the honey badger easily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc: Babysitting group are Lancaster, Josephine, Glade, Gretel, Grace and Golly Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:34 pm

ooc- I want Linda to stay with the main group.

ic- Linda stretched and looked around. Maybe it was a little too dangerous being alone. She looked at where the others were. they weren't that far away. She could get back to them in a short sprint if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 pm

ooc: Ok.

As the Honey Badger charges closer to Tank, he lundges at it and clamps down HARD on the badger's right front leg and thrashes it around like a ragdoll.

The honey badger roars as excrusiating pain shoots through its leg. The honey badger clamps its jaws around Tank's body, pulls him off and tosses him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:38 am

Plodding along at the back of the small group, Josephine smiled at the four little pups in front of her dancing as they walked on the sand trying to keep up with Lancaster.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:49 pm

As Lancaster leads the group out, he watches the skies and horizon for danger. He also makes glances over his shoulder to make sure Josephine and the pups are staying together.

Tank snarls, gets up and lundges at the honey badger again. He sinks his teeth into the badger's throat with brute strength. He's determined to be victorious over an animal that's twice his size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Buckeye sees Tank wrestling with the badger and calls for her Willows to help chase it off. Crash jumps on its back as Verniece, Hutch, and Miley circle the animal.

Glade hapily follows her leaders, calling for her siblings to keep up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Tank lets go of the honey badger's throat. He smirks at it as it stands there stunned trying to catch its breath. Tank was about to launch another brutal blow when suddenly, Buckeye and the Willows come to his aide. Tank sighs in relief and chirps to the group thankful that they came to help him. He really wouldnt stand a chance fighting this animal alone. Together the group stand a much better chance of taking down the honey badger.

As Crash jumps onto its back, the honey badger bucks trying to throw him off.

Unaware of the Willows' battle with the honey badger, Lancaster continues to lead the adventure party towards the edge of Willow's territory. He comes across a hallowed out tree he hasn't yet seen in Willow's territory and sniffs at the base. He looks behind him to check if Josephine and the pups are keeping up. He peeps excitedly for them to come check out the strange hallowed out tree.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Lucky charges and helps the Willows. Maybe he could win a mate that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Maylene sees the male and runs after him and back over to the group. She had completely forgotten about Tank and just began to help Lucky and show him some interest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Tank sees Lucky come to help. Even though he's a rover who needs to be sent packing, Tank accepts his presents for now. Tank smiles and peeps to Lucky thankful for his help but hides a protective glare. He doesnt want him any where near Maylene once the battle with the honey badger is over. Tank lundges at the honey badger and clamps down hard on its chest.

The honey badger screeches in pain and nips back and forth at Tank and Crash not knowing who to dislodge first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Lucky smiles at Maylene, but seeing she's already pregnant, just quickly grooms her and sinks his teeth in the honey badger's leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Maylene then helps Lucky out even more and vicously sinks her teeth into the badger's other leg. But after a minute she let go and the began to groom Lucky again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Tank sees Maylene flirting with Lucky and snarls but does nothing. He can only focus on one challenge at a time. He keeps his jaws clamped on the honey badger's chest and thrashes around tearing a gash in its chest.

The honey badger growls flinching at the intense pain shooting through its chest and leg but tries to suck it in. It wont give up until it kills a meerkat for a meal or ends up badly injured beyond being able to fight back. The honey badger slashes Tank's side leaving a 4 claw gash and jerks its leg forcfully trying to dislodge Lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Maylene then mustered up all her strength and rammed into the honey badger's side and knocked it onto the ground. She then saw that the honey badger had made Lucky fall and she decided to help and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Tank yelps and lets go of the honey badger's chest.

After being forcfully knocked over by Maylene, the honey badger lays on the ground stunned by having the wind knocked out of it. After a few minutes, it stands back up and slashes violently at any meerkat who strays too close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Maylene then began to groom Lucky as she was pretending she was him in pain, but really she giving him a tender grooming session.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Lucky smiled. Maybe we shuld run off. I know you're already pregnant, but there's always afterwards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes I think we should, just follow me ok and then Maylene ran off unnoticed by the group except for Lucky. Maylene then stopped in front of a nearby bolt hole surrounded by small bushes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Lucky followed. He liked the spot. He kept an eye out for Tank. Lucky guessed he was the father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Once Lucky had come to the bolt hole, Maylene headed below and then stopped by a lone chamber and waited for Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next