Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Linda heard the call and went to her. She had great respect for Buckeye, and followed her orders without question. She went over to her side and barked confirming she was ready.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Tank finds his way back to the group and is willing to move on.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Leon padded over to Megan and picked her up and followed Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Jackie and Snowflake jump off the mound and follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Tank follows behind Jackie and Snowflake eager to find the next adventure. He's unaware that back at the burrow, his brother, Josephine and the pups are about to head out on an adventure of their own.

ooc: Little_Maybelline, I was thinking of a plot where Josephine, Lancaster and the pups end up venturing into Midnights territory and they get caught out in the open by the group. they get wardanced but they manage to escape only to find out one of the pups has gone missing and must head back into Midnights territory to find them. Do you think that's a good plot? Or do you have a better one? I'm not very good at plottingXD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc: Seems a good idea, we'll have to see what Pancake and Abt2700 want to do as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 pm

ooc: Okeedokee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Maylene reacted a little late to Buckeye's call but quickly jumped out of the bushes an then ran to catch up to the group. She then padded over to Tank and nudged him lightly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Tank smiles and nuzzles Maylene as she nudged him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 pm

ooc- That sounds good. Will the rest of the mob get involved at all?

Linda curiously followed the mob wondering where they were going next.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

ooc: I think so. I was thinking that in the plot they would go on a search mission to try to find them but we're waiting to see what Abt2700 and Pancake think about the plot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm

ooc: It sound great to me. If you want, we can have the Willows go into Midnights territory and try to find the missing meerkats. Maybe we can have them meet with the Unknowns as well at the same time, that way all the Willows can be reunited.

Buckeye stopped and looked back, making sure everyone was following. After several more minutes, she finally led them to a new foraging patch, close to the edge of their terriotry. She took centry, already full. Verniece helped, keeping an eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Leon put Meg down and started digging.

Megan stuck close to Leon begging.

Leon smiled at Megan after giving her a small millipede, she didn't need to beg.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 am

Jackie goes to the shade and stands sentry there.

Snowflake lies down by Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 am

Linda began foraging once they got there. She smelled something familar, yet uncommon, and began tracing the smell through the hot sand. She found the source underground and began digging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 am

Maylene then walked back a ways from Tank and began to forage again, desperately hoping he wouldn't be following her or watching her the whole entire time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 am

Lucky stopped. There were, females that weren't pregnant. He was hungry now, but he would return later.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am

Linda dug up what she was looking for and barked to the others. She found a nest of 6 turtle eggs buried underground. She rolled one out and barked leaveing the rest for others. She took the one she had to a little shady area next to a bush and tried to crack the shell. You needed strong jaws to eat them with ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

Little did Maylene know that there was a rover nearby and that she was the closest to him. Maylene then moved toth bushes and picked up some ants and beetles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 am

ooc: I think that sounds like a good idea Abt2700, I was thinking the same thingXD

bic: Tank pads away from the Willows to forage once the group arrived at their new foraging spot. He chooses not to follow Maylene wanting to give her some space. He begins digging into the ground unaware that Lucky is in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Maylene then looks to make sure none o the group and then unnoticed by the whole group, Maylene then jumps into the bushes and begins walking past them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 am

Linda cracked the shell of the egg and ate it. She then foraged a little more before decided to explore some more in this new area they were at. She leaves on a solo trip of sniffing around and stands every so often just to make sure she wasn't too far from the mob, just as before. From the day she was born, she has always had the urge to explore and visit the places she hasn't been, or check places she has been for change since her last visit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:53 am

Tank digs up a skink and swallows it whole. He's a large male with a large appititeXD. He moves on to explore around the new foraging patch. He comes across a large burrow in the ground and sniffs around it curiously. It's too big to be one of the Willow's burrow complexes. What could've made this large burrow? What ever it was it sure wasnt a meerkat. Tank decides to make a risky decision and ventures down into the burrow not knowing what he may end up encountering.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Josephine continuesd to wander around the edge of the burrow complex, stopping occasionally to dig about in the sand.

ooc: Yoshkat do you want Lancaster to lead the small group as it's your plan?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm

ooc: Sure

Lancaster sends out lead calls excited and eager to get the mini adventure started.

Tank sniffs around in the large burrow. It has a strange smell to it, a smell he's never scensed before. He checks around every corner he comes across with caution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: