Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:13 am

ooc: Who said it had to be natural, Meyerm? -_-
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:01 am

Josephine smiled at Linda and gently tried to return the comforting feeling with a spot of very light grooming that didn’t last very long due to her weakened condition.
Hearing Buckeye’s lead calls she slowly stood to her feet and chirred to the two meerkats behind her to go on ahead of her. Whether she felt like it or not she’d have to brave the trip and join the foraging party.

Ooc: I thought there was only one pregnant subordinate, Maylene who met Tank just before she joined the Willows whilst he was out roving. She is still in early stages of the pregnancy as the pups aren’t due until November.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Tank narrows his eyes at sidorak and Vahki. He finds them to be suspicious but decides to ignore them for now. He follows Buckeye out to go foraging.

Lancaster hears the lead calls and follows close to Josephine willing to offer any kind of support he can.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Hobbling along, Josephine accidently put too much pressure on her weakened front leg and stumbled against Lancaster. Embarrassed, she chirped to herself and quickly tried to regain composure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Lancaster caught Josephine as she stumbled but smiles goofily as she touched him. Lancaster offers his shoulder to Josephine to help support her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Jackie smiles at Josephine, hoping she will be okay.

Snowflake trips on Jackie, copying Josephine as he thinks she was playing. (Don't worry he's nuts. XD.)

Jackie grumbles at Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 am

Linda quickly follows the dominants as they begin on their way to the foraging grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 am

Miley and Crash follow in suit behind Verniece and Hutch, hoping someone stays behind to watch the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Lancaster chuckles at Snowflake.

Tank pauses and looks back toward the burrow. He's thinking about staying behind to watch the pups.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Looking over her shoulder, Josephine realised that there wasn't anyone staying behind to babysit and called out to the family. She'd be willing to volunteer her services to the group even in her fragile condition.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Lancaster stops and notices no one is back at the burrow babysitting. He smiles at Josephine. He'll stay behind to help her forage around the burrow and watch the pups.

Tank decides he's not interested in staying behind and continues to follow the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Buckeye looks back and thanks Josephine and Lancaster for staying behind. She then continues leading her large gang, hoping to maybe spot her missing Willows along the way.

Glade jumps on Josephine and begins to bite at her ear.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Lancaster pads over to the mouth of the burrow and sits on his haunches then takes a quick scan over the horizon. Everything seems clear as he watches the Willows head off on the day's forage. Lancaster smiles at Glade as she plays with Josephine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Snowflake smiles back at Lancaster and follows the group.

Jackie follows by Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 am

Squeaking unexpectedly as Glade pounced on her back; Josephine rolled onto her side and gently began nudging the young pup roughly to encourage her to play and develop her skills she’d need for later in life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Lancaster watches Glade and Josephine with a smile. He knows one day she'll become a great fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Maylen's love for Tank grew ever since they that little alone time they had together, that sjhe was glad the dominants didn't notice because then she would've been kicked out, most likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Oblivious to Maylene's pregnancy, Buckeye has led the group to a new foraging patch, complete with a water trough. She climbs up, and very carefully, begisn to sip the water.

Verniece and Hutch keep centry duty while Miley and Crash sun themselves.

Glade continues her plaaying and chirps for Lancaster to join in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Tank smiles at Maylene and nuzzles her as he took a sneaky glance at the dominants to make sure they havent noticed their secret romance. If Buckeye chooses to evict Maylene when she finds out she's pregnant, Tank will go with her. Tank stands guard in front of the water trough.

Lancaster smiles and gets up on all 4s pads over to Glade and gently bats her with his front paw.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Linda sniffed out the foraging spot before digging for something to eat. Now was the time to form friendships. She curiously walked over to maylene and gave a friendly glance before resuming foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Tank makes a quick friendly glance at Linda then returns to looking out at the horizon tensely. He hopes today to find the missing Willows and is scanning in all directions hoping to see them at any minute.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:31 pm

ooc: Is there something going on between Josephine and Lancaster?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm

ooc: Yeah they're starting to develop feelings for each other:3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 pm

ooc: Pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

ooc: They haven't mated yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next