Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay - 23rd of September

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 am

Antabellum doesn't know why her paw would cause her to die, but her jaw hurts so bad she knows she won't be able to chew and eat very well...

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Stratus sees Antabellum's fall, he runs over, with Morning Glory no where to be found, the last thing they needed was someone getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Pamela hears Nimbus' call and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Karma hears Nimbus's call and immediately looks around excitedly hoping that he saw Morning Glory somewhere off in the distance but she doesn't see her and groans in disappointment and worry. Karma yelps when she sees Antabellum fall and gently nudges her concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am

Smelling the scent of familiar meerkats, Morning Glory trotted closer and poked her head through a patch of long dry grass. Egar to find out if the group were her family she called out loudly to them to see how they would react.

Hearing the dominant female’s loud call Tisca instantly turned in the direction of the call and barked excitedly.

Back near the burrow, Va found a small skink in the sand and chewed on the tail section.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 am

Pamela runs in the direction of Morning Glory, peeping back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am

Stratus runs off in the direction of Morning Glory's calls, chirping loudly hoping she would hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Nimbus ran toward the direction of the calls. He then heard Tisca's calls as well. He alerted the group.

Faeya stayed with Antebllum and a few other worried subordinates.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Antabellum tries to get up. SHe wobbles, but doesn't fall. She looks back at her friends. MAy I have some help getting back home?

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Karma heard Morning Glory's call and peeps in excitement. It's her it's finally her! It has to be! She runs a few steps toward Morning Glory's calls, but then pauses. She had gotten so excited that she almost forgot about Antabellum. She hears Antabellum ask for help and padded back over to her. Karma peeps with a helpfull smile and offers Antabellum her shoulder for support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Antabellum nods gratefully and begins to limp back to the burrow on three paws.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Karma smiles and chirps to Antabellum reassuring her that's she going to make it. She's glad to help a meerkat in need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Splash wanders near Antebellum.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 am

Pamela keeps running.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 pm

As Karma helps to support Antebellum, she keeps a look out for Morning Glory as her calls start to get louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Faeya watches out for predators as the others support Antebellum.

Nimbus decides to find Morning Glory first. He follows her calls.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Antabellum makes it to the burrow. She crawls three feet inside and collaspses.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Karma whimpers as she saw Antebellum collapse in the burrow. She's worried Antebellum may be injured worst than she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Bahiya followed Antebellum and came up next to her. She groomed her comfortingly, she couldn't imagine how much it must hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Antabellum smiled weakly.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Karma decides to stand gaurd at the burrow entrance incase a predator appears and to keep an eye out for Morning Glory's return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Antabellum knows that she'll live, even if it costs her eternal pain.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Morning Glory bounds through the grass and can see a small group up ahead. Noticing several running meerkats towards her she stops and stands on her back legs. Were they going to be friendly or were they about to start an attack?

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn


Last edited by little_maybelline on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm

ooc: MG and Cheyenne didn't fight, Cheyenne just growled and stalked off. xD

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Karma waits patiently outside the burrow mouth for the group to return with Morning Glory in tow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 23rd of September
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» September Hero of the Month (Contest)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: