Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:59 am

Va ignored the other meerkats and tried to go back to sleep in her cool, dark part of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Antabellum tries to sleep, but something's haunting her. It's that imag of the rotting meerkat she saw earlier, she somehow had a bad feeling... it was Chris.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Karma is in a deep, peaceful sleep. As she dreams about the good times she had with Chris she smiles and peeps softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11