Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Cyan snorts.  She wasn't sure what this female was trying to pull.  Why go through the trouble of stealing the mob's scent? Why not just be accepted like everyone else? Jeez... She suspects Schemes is up to something, so although she hipslams the devils female, she does so roughly, sending her to the ground, before biting and slashing her as a warning.  She would rather have a kind meerkat who fights and follows orders than an evil meerkat who kills and is rebellious.  Traitors die her in the Phantoms.  She values her dominance and doesn't want to lose it.  She wants loyalty and if this female is planning something she wants to know what it is...

Pretzel yips, that hurts! She tries to crawl away, but being a newborn, isn't able to get very far.  It sucks being a chewtoy, but she better get used to it... Scooter senses his sister's distress and whimpers.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Having placed Scooter alongside the other stolen newborn pups, Valkyrie stands awkwardly on sentry keeping an eye on the grass for any sign of his daughter. He's concerned but doesn't want to show a whimpering weakness in front of the Phantoms. He has to remain solid and believe that Siouxsie isn't too far away.

Having stumbled her way back slowly following Casper's scent, Siouxsie is exhausted and her jaws ache from carrying unconscious Fiero. She has to get the pup home to Cyan though and wants to feel a nod of approval for following her orders well.
Spotting her father's large shape up ahead on the burrow mound she bites back the pain in her foot and presses forward as fast as she can to emerge close to the Phantoms burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Chompette chortles callously in response to feeble little Pretzel's vocalizations of misery. She didn't apply enough pressure in her bite to puncture the flesh, but it was enough to cause a bit of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Isis pulls the kidnapped pups over to let them feed as well. Granted, feeding the pups wasn't her favorite chore, but as long as it kept the pups alive and so they can be trained in the future... She can tolerate it.

Once Maxis is full, he curls up to sleep.

Dream feeds from Isis, unaware of the events with her sister and Chompette.

Matrix watches Schemes, bobbing his head a bit. She was a different one all right, going as far as trying to scent and pass her off as a subordinate. Cyan is no fool, however, as she clearly demonstrates. He smirks a bit, good luck trying to fool the dominants, they know their members through and through. Schemes should count herself thankful Cyan doesn't kill her on the spot.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Schemes winces as she's slashed. At least she was accepted. She feels a little dumb, having have played this dominant female for a fool. She just stole a massive number of pups. You can't be stupid and pull that off. She does nothing to vocalize her displeasure, and instead dips her head to Cyan a a way of saying sorry. She's just six days short or being five months... Still too young to pose any threat to her dominance.

Casper smirks. This female learned not to pass Cyan for a fool. He chatters wildly as a way of laughing. He then pads over to Cyan, licking her fur clean of blood.

ooc: They kinda have a pup influx now... Should we wait for them to mate again? owo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Chompette maintains visual contact on Pretzel as Isis pulls her closer to her for a feed, a sadistic grin spread across her mug. She's looking forward to tormenting the defenseless infant.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Cyan turns to Casper... And, although the others might find it surprising... Grooms him tenderly.  Ever so gently.  She does love Casper.  Cyan is not just another heartless leader, she does care about others, but she doesn't overdo it.  She feels eternally loyal to her mate.  It's the same loyalty she once felt towards Makuta.  She's not the same meerkat she was back then.  She's not like the Shadow Deaths, but she's not as trusting any more.  All the same, she shares a bond with Casper that she has with no one else.  She grooms her dominant male in return, enjoying the short moment... But they would need to regather their strength...

Pretzel yips, she doesn't like how she's being treated at all! She whimpers and tries to get some comfort from Isis, not knowing she will probably not get any.

Scooter, tired, has drifted off to sleep. Jack Frost is sleeping beside him.

ooc: Yeah.
I think I'm going to bring Kamau back.
I need to know which of Cyan's daughters that Eclipse is playing so I can begin playing the other...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:51 am

Emerging through the grass with an uneasy limp, Siouxsie spots her leader Cyan grooming her mate and tried the best she could to approach without bumbling around on three legs. In pain from the bite, she gulped hard before placing the blooded pup near the dominant pair before cowering in submission to show her respect to them.

Spotting his daughter return to the group, Valkyrie couldn't do anything but watch from the sidelines. If Cyan wasn't happy with the pup or Siouxsie, he wouldn't be able to step in and come to her aid. Concerned, he sucked in his rounded belly and tried to stand taller to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:43 pm

((OOC: Which one are you playing again Pan? I think my niece is just as confused. XD))

Isis, once the pups were done feeding, stood up. She was still sore and now hungry. She began to limp back outside, wanting to eat and start recovering.

Maxis isn't bothered by Isis leaving. He was sound asleep.

Dream, however, chirps in protest, she wasn't full yet! But it looked like this was all she was gonna get for now. Not enough to full but still enough to survive none the less.

Matrix yawns, soon growing bored once more.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

ooc: I was playing Navy Blu but... If no one plays Sauda I'm not gonna play Navy Blu, and honestly I would prefer Sauda.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:17 pm

The muscles in Chompette's extremities constrict and her pulse elevates slightly, thinking the fierce looking Isis was about to harshly deciplin her for physically abusing Pretzel, but relaxes when she gets up and exits the chamber instead. She directs a deranged grin at Pretzel. Seems like the adult female is utterly apathetic towards the infant's plight. This is excellent. Chompette has been left with the opportunity to torment Pretzel even more. Time to commence the torment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:15 pm

OOC: I have so many newbies haha :3

IC: Sugar Cane and Spice had left their own groups a little while back and had been roaming about the Kalahari. Being unsuccessful in starting their own mob, they came upon this one and were aware that they had to show respect in order to be allowed in to join.

Last edited by Petal on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Casper sees the newcomers. He eyes them warily, no expression on his visage. He wants to see if he intimidates them- if so, they are weak. If he doesn't, they are a worthy Phantom, like the Zippers pups will be when they have completed their training. He audibly snickers at the thought.

Willows regains her consciousness slowly at first, then all at once. She awakens in a strange burrow drowned in Phantoms scent, which immediately strikes fear into her little heart. No, she won't let them take her. She looks around, but doesn't feel safe, and suddenly, all her defiant and bold personality is drained away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3