Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 pm

ooc: Poops, Cyan's pups are only 3 days old.

They border with the Reapers, Midnights, and Oreos.

Waiting for Nini before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Isis decides to help Casper fight. She had always been more of a fighter than anything. Her scarred body showed that much. She smirks. She'll help delay the mob so the rest could take some pups.

Matrix is above ground, in a foul mood as usual. Stupid babysitting, stupid Makuta...

Maxis is below ground, asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Cyan chirps... She'll kidnap the pups.  Casper and Isis can take it from here. She glances at the newer members Siouxsie and Valkyrie... She's depending on them just as much as Casper and Isis.  She runs off.

Navy Blu stares at her mother as she leaves... She almost wants to follow but a pup taking pups would be awkward.  So she looks to her step-father Casper with wide eyes of expectation.  She'll outdo Sauda, they'll see!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 pm

There's a new meerkat on the horizon- it's Schemes, born into the Devils. After the group fell apart she stuck with a few other members, but ended up getting sick of them and killing just maybe one or two... Not that she'd ever admit to it. Now, as she is almost five months old and a useful member of a mob, she's looking to join again, as she's been watching the Phantoms for a few days. They remind her of the Devils, but not as crazy and annoying. She liked the evilness, but the evil cackling she could do without. It seems like there's a war plan going on. Schemes smirks devilishly and slinks down the dune, approaching the female with the radio collar submissively. 

Casper catches a new scent on the breeze. He smirks, wondering if it's something he can kill as a battle warmup. He looks up to see a meerkat... He can tell she isn't fully grown, and is a female by her smaller size, but something about her reminds her of his own mob. She looks familiar, almost as if she's been around the territories near him before... he barks to alert Cyan. 

ooc: My math is probably a little off, but Schemes would be around 4 months and 12 days.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Unaware of a foreigner approaching the mob, Chompette is still chewing on the pebble. If one were nearby, listening to her tiny, scraggy teeth abrasively scrapping against the stone would certainly drive them crazy!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:29 pm

ooc: I've had my characters follow Cyan across into Zipper Territory as I presumed the pup napping is about to go underway.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Isis crosses the border to the Phantoms. Carrying Pretzel.

Matrix was at burrow still, laying near the entrance lazily. Nothing of interest happened at all. How boring.

Maxis was below, making calls. He's hungry and wants to be fed now!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Panting and quite out of shape, Valkyrie crosses the border behind Isis still carrying Scooter. He hasn't seen that Siouxsie although hurt is safe with Casper.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Cyan's eyes glimmer with amusement, pleased with what happened today. She smirks as she heads into the burrow and sets young Dream down with the other pups. She then returns above ground and gazes across the landscape. She's trying to decide. Should they return foraging or stay at the burrow?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Hearing soft pawsteps reverberating through the tunnel, Chompette drops her pebble and looks around a buttress to see the mob has returned with multiple adults carrying infants in their jaws. Her curiousity piqued, Chompette gallops over to the scene to investigate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 am

Casper drops little Willows inside the burrow before he collapses into the sand. He'd sustained several injures and he needs rest for the time being. Eventually he'll grow hungry, but for now he needs time to momentarily recover.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

Matrix notices the group returned. And had more brats with them? Lovely... Why not kidnap some adults? At least they'd put up a better fight... Of course, he's not stupid, and doesn't utter a word, only one with a death wish would utter those words. And of course... Pups were easier to mold, but adults? Not so much...

Isis places Pretzel with the other pups, panting lightly.

Maxis continues to make his loud calls. He's hungry, and he wants milk, right now!

Dream grunts as she's placed down. W-What was going on now?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:59 am

A lone male appears as he has just returned from a recent roving trip. Striding confidently up to the Phantoms, Belcheri smirked, you all look like something a jackal hacked up, I'm guessing I just missed some bloodshed.

ooc: Yes, the infuriating wonder has returned. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am

ooc: Uh-ohz. D=

The first thing Chompette notices is that multiple adults are moderately wounded, Casper quite seriously. Obliviously they've been through some kind of warfare, and from what it looks like, it was with another mob of meerkats. Chompette sniffs each pup curiously, contorting her face in disgust as the potent scent of the rivals enters her nasal cavities. She wonders why her family abducted the infants of the rivals. What do they plan to do with them? Whatever the reason, the ecssentric Chompette has been struck with the idea of turning one of these feeble little infants into her personal chew toy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 pm

ooc: You are welcome to use Pretzel, Yosh.  She's the one who will return to the Zippers with Willows, I decided... While it's Scooter who will stay in the Phantoms.

I have to go on a hike with my 7-year-old sister, Bethany, but I'll post when I get back.  ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 pm

ooc: Okie dokie. Chompette's gonna be entertained for quite a while that's for sure. X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Cyan glances around at her mob members.  They were hurt and exhausted, but she's not worried, they aren't too bad... She sighs and glances over as she hears a familiar voice.
Huh.
Belcheri...
Her eyes are narrowed.  The harsh words from the dark male are something she's grown accustomed to.  Harshly, she adds, Yes.  But it seems we managed fine on our own.
She glances over and waits for the mob members to be ready to depart once again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Matrix watches the male, interested.

Isis decides to feed the newborns real fast, she wouldn't be able to produce too much but it should be enough.

Maxis finds a tit from Isis and began to feed happily.

Dream still has no idea what was going on and makes some noise.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:03 pm

I've noticed, he responds, ignoring Cyan's tone.
Having done some foraging on the way over, Belcheri decides to stay at the burrow and relax.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Making visual contact with seemingly the most feeble of the infants, Pretzel, Chompette grins maliciously. She has chosen her victim.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Casper lifted his head up to see a face he hadn't seen in a while. It's Belcheri. His lips curl back in a slight snarl, although he makes no effort to get up and re-accept him. Once a Phantom always a Phantom the dominant male believes. He returns to gingerly licking his wounds, cringing every time his tongue grazes over one.

Schemes sits and licks the blood of her fur. Nobody's said anything negative about her presence or noticed she doesn't belong at all. It seems most of them are focused on themselves, so she's hardly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Cyan feels that they've waited long enough. She glances around... She wants an additional babysitter. Belcheri seems eager to stick around, so she decides that Matrix gets a break and he can take his place. But still one more... The first female she spots is actually Schemes. You there, she chirps. Then... She realizes... She hasn't seen this face around here... She growls, Cyan makes a point to know every member. She's bathed in blood and smells like the mob, so she hadn't noticed before... By all appearances, this stranger is a fighter, but what worries Cyan is obedience. As long as a member is obedient and not weak, she doesn't care if they're evil or not... Cyan herself is not all that evil. She was ousted from the Shadow Deaths for a reason... Well, two, but even so...

Pretzel squeaks, not understanding what's going on.

Jack Frost feeds hungrily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 am

ooc: Lol, I came across a horror movie on YouTube titled Jack Frost, which was the name of the killer in the movie. Funny there's a meerkat named that in a malevolent mob. XD

Without hesitation, Chompette nips Pretzel abrasively on the side of her torso, snickering menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Matrix watches Schemes. Who was she? He never seen her face before.

Isis lets the pups feed, watching Chompette. She smirks, giving these newborns their first taste of this mob, eh? As long as she didn't damage these future warriors, she can pester the newborns as much as she desires.

Maxis continues to feed, hungrily.

Dream, now feeling hungry, tries to locate Isis, wanting to feed as well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Schemes pulls her lips back in an eerie smile, revealing her white sharp teeth. She submissively slinks over in Cyan's direction, nothing but her odd smile on her visage. Yes? She chatters back, blinking twice.

Casper lifts his head once again. He's never seen this one before, although she is bathed in Zippers blood and smells like a Phantom. He gets up and winces as pain rockets through his body. Running Star and Dominic, although foolishly good hearted, were some hell of a fighters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next