Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 pm

ooc: Ok... Let's see, who do I have here? Well, Makuta isn't here anymore...

I don't have much here... xD And Idk where Takanuva is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 pm

ooc: Oooh, I know. I'll adopt Flower's character Corson again. If she comes back in the future, I'll give him back to her and create a character of my own for this mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Pancacke I have seen your rp and if you want you can always have Cepheus =]
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 am

ooc: A new group line up could be just what the Reapers need to get going again. I definitely want to keep Kira and I guess I can still cover Bonnie and Squirrel depending who else from the old group is played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Not trying to be rude or any thing, but it will be kind of hard if i have no one to reply to =( xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

ooc: Sorry. There isn't much for me to do, but I will adopt Cepheus. ^.^ Just gotta read his bio and figure out how to play him lol.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Makuta and Scary had gotten in a vicious fight just a few minutes earlier. It had ended in the dominant male being chased off, leaving the black, red-eyed meerkat as what seemed to be the dominant male. But no. Makuta never took dominance. That's what his Shadow Deaths were for. His mighty mob of killers, that he'd worked so well to create, would accept him as the dominant male without question. He had ensured this, no doubt. Him mating with Stormy was just icing on the cake of his plan... He smirks. Makuta turns to see Guntram. He narrows his eyes for a moment, and approaches him rather casually... Smirking, he chirps... Hello, then... What's this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Hulking mass of fur, flesh, and scars had made itself around the whole land that the Reapers called thers, a gruff snort would release from his mouth frame stopping his hassled movement to wait for the land's inhabitants to show them selves to his crystalllium shining eyes. Patience was not something he held and he was more than glad to rip into the flesh of those that made him wait for him to pour their impure metallic tanged wine not only on the ground but his whole pelt also...so thrilling. As more horror filled pleasure hit his mind, his sight would befall on the black fur of an meerkat. Coming to challenge him? Oh no that would be suicide he could tell that Makuta was just in the heat of battle. Mouth opening to let out harsh words of slight anger out his mouth, I should be asking. I demand for an audiance and I only get a meerkat who comes out looking like sh*t. Blunt yes but his anger was not to the first comer but the meerkats that lazied around at his lands and did not bow to the tyrant's call...he would show them
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Any other meerkat might be set off by such an insult. But this was no ordinary meerkat. No, Makuta was far from ordinary. A male meerkat that played the role of both dominants and demanded the respect a dominant female would have was not normal. Neither was a dominant male, like himself, that joined willingly as a subordinate and tricked random females in an act of roving as to expand his group. Oh no, nothing about Makuta was natural, right down to his very appearance. Makuta chrrs in amusement. If you're trying to insult me you'll have to do harder than that. Seems like the little twit is feeling brave today? Well, if it's a fight you want I'll certainly give it. If it's, on the other hand, dominance you're after then this is your lucky day. I just chased the dominant male off. Impress Stormy and maybe you'll get a dominant spot. He chuckled. Of course, I'm itching for a good fight. And you've managed to catch my interest. Give me your best, if you will. But rest assured, I will not got easy on you. A fight with me could be your last if you're not careful.

Makuta lowered his head. This male had a healing injury, that was a weakness. Although he was acting a little cocky, Makuta was not the kind of male that was hungry for power or full of himself. He didn't intend to kill Guntram. No, why waste a perfectly good vicious meerkat like that? There's no logical reason. He feels like testing this meerkat and getting to know him better. That's his only motive. His red eyes seem to blaze with excitement... Makuta lives for the fight. But it's no lie, Makuta has no mercy and will literally beat his victim to a squishy, bloody pulp if he can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Guntram ~

Face expression did not change as the words flowed out from Makuta's mouth, it was almost as if he was blabbering. Silhouette stayed set and posed as eyes set their sights on the black fur that covered the flesh of the male, oh how much he wanted to sink his jaws upon them. Auditions would flick to the side as Makuta was finished with his talk, tassle waving to each side before hellish jaws would open with saliva parting from each other, so are you done with your little speech? From what he could tell he was, brow quirked upwards as the male had challenged him; oh how foolish that was on the black furred male's part. So that's where you got those scars from, if you had more of a brain you could have told that i was not attempting to insult you but instead state the true facts. It was very much true Meerkats did not usually go around looking all healthy and undamaged after battle. Guntram would eye the male even more, from what he had already gotten on his thick skull was that the male was going to be a problem for him. A problem he would soon get rid of. He had gotten quite a lot of information from what the black furred meerkat had said, it seemed the name of the Dominant Female was Stormy lips would peel back in disgust, nose wrinkling back for the healed permanent teared skin to stretch and split in rather disturbing and gruesome ways, What do you take me as, me impress a female not worth my time? She should be trying to impress me

Words were spat out in such an blunt manner. Without other words his body would slowly move to the ground, crouching below for him to keep his balance, jaws would open to absorb any attacks to his chest, shoulders would quickly roll forward to protect both sides of his chest, claws would stick to the sandy floor for traction, while neck would tuck inside a pocket of thick flesh and fur. Eyes narrowing to protect him from any unwanted elements with a snap of his jaws he would let out words of pure hatred from his mouth once more and it was then that it was set into stone; i will teach you how to talk out of line kitty. With that momentum would gather upon his hind legs, exploding and catapulting him towards Makuta's body. Using his massive side to his advantage he would look to collide his body upon Makuta's, making sure he would take his balance and leave him sore skull moving closer to get a hold of the back of his neck and leave marks of his own while claws would move in for both of his front ankles ripping into the flesh to perhaps lacerate his tendon and leave his ankles with an ache to remember.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Makuta had kept quiet after what he had spoken to this new male. All the while all that was to be seen was the smirk on his face. It seemed to grow wider the more Guntram tried to tick him off. It's difficult to truly irritate Makuta unless you happen to be interfering with his plans. Which was quite impossible for Guntram to do. What did he know about Makuta and the Shadow Deaths? No more than Stormy or anyone else did. Absolutely nothing. He sneered... Excited for a fight.

Makuta was prepared for the fight. Although in no way was Makuta assuming that he was stronger, Makuta had definately decided that Guntram had underestimated his ability. Either that or Guntram was just way too full of himself to admit otherwise... He was an experienced fighter, had been for the six years he'd been in the business, so to speak... He was prepared for Guntram to lunge at him, and acted accordingly. Makuta pushed himself off the ground. A meerkat, while wardancing, can push itself quite a ways into the air. And this is sort of what Makuta did. As Makuta did so, he intended to either pounce on the advancing meerkat or end up past Guntram instead. It turns out being the latter. It's possible that in the process Makuta ended up with a scratch or a gash in the process, but nothing serious... Makuta was not a scarred meerkat and intended to remain that way. Makuta quickly turned around. "You're overthinking this, my friend..." He says nothing more. He won't be distracted in any fight, but he'd rather not get his paws dirty in this one. He just wants to get to know this meerkat better.

ooc: Please don't injure Makuta badly. ^^' This is a mock battle of sorts~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 am

Guntram ~

His attempted attack had not gone very well, wary eyes looking at the pelt of the black colored meerkat as he glided over him. Intelligence began gather up his skull, drifting upwards and downwards. Perhaps Makuta held experience under his belt, but even though Guntram was not nearly as old as the brute was; he still held much experience under his sleeve also, all the death matches, all the spars against his brother, all the wars, and finally his battle against his own father. It did not take long for the bright colored meerkat to find out just what to do while Makuta was in mid air. Twisting his spine and partially his upper body to the direction his opponent was heading for he would thrust his head and neck upwards. Hellish jaws opening just ready to have some flesh under it's hold, and blood spazzing everywhere. Simultaneously a battle cry would leave his maw perhaps it would catch the interest of the meerkat's lazying around the mob.

Guntram was far more than prepared perhaps he was confident of his abilities, and that he would win the battle. But not overly confident not with what he had just heard first that the meerkat he was battling had defeated the former Dominant male of this mob; the male he was supposed to rip apart. That and the male seemed to be all calm in battle, he perhaps even enjoyed it and maybe held Guntram's own opinions in battle. New taught would keep on rushing in and out his head eventually his jaws snapping shut on Makuta's right back ankle, snapping his cranium downwards he would get the male on the floor but due to Makuta's movement he would lose his hold on him, scars would not be showing but even then it did not matter for the attack would have probably pierced his Achilles tendon or left his ankle sore. After all this he would hear the words of the male, a grunt snarl escaping out of his mouth instead of charging he would wait for other words to come out the male's mouth while his defenses were still set; slowly making his whole body face Makuta's direction...would the battle continue? or would reasoning end the battle? Talk. It was a direct command straight and blunt as ever, waiting for the meerkat's speech to flood his ears once more.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 pm

The bite to his ankle does manage to injure Makuta a little bit... But, through his maneuver, Makuta had avoided any serious injury. The tendon had not been cut. The injury was bleeding but Makuta was not a wimp, he'd been injured before so it was nothing new. It would take more than a little cut to bring him down. Makuta is prepared for another attack, perhaps to land a bite or scratch himself. Honestly agitating the male is enough for Makuta to see how skilled this meerkat is... He's already impressed... Makuta enjoys meeting other vicious, heartless meerkats like himself and prefers not to make enemies with them. But the fact remains, Makuta loves to fight... He's a bit surprised when Guntram orders him to speak up. He gives an amused chirp. What? You want to hear me speak now? Such a silly boy. He chuckles... But alright. I'm afraid I don't understand what you want me to talk about... If you're inquiring as to why I'm attacking you, it was no challenge for dominance. Partly out of my own boredom, and when I'm faced with a meerkat such as yourself, I want to know more about them. One way to do that is to sees your skills. Makuta gives a large, evil smile. And you've impressed me. He pauses and smirks, narrowing his blood-red eyes out of amusement. Of course, if you still want to fight, I'm up for it. But I'm not looking to get either of us killed on the spot. If you want dominance, however, the spot really is yours for the taking. I have... Well. Let's just say that the Reapers aren't and never will be my mob.

ooc: He's not a meerkat who talks alot exactly lD I just love coming up with lines LOL All my meerkats communicate like that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Guntram ~

The words entered his ears for sure, the light colored beast making sure each and every thing entered his auditions all good and right. He started with small talk an irritation growl escaping from his jaws, he hated small talk yet having such feelings against it made him a sort of hypocrite seeing as he used it also; but that was only when it came to women he felt lust for. As his speech continued Guntram's jaws would slowly close burning eyes staying on the silhouette of the black pelted meerkat making sure no kind of hostility was sent to him. Much of the things he said was true, fighting would only get both of them killed Guntram still had a wound that needed healing from his fight with his father, and Makuta just came back from battle. Yet Guntram still very much wished to know who the better man was. The spartan rose to full height intelligence going around his head as he taught on more about what he should say next; how he could use such an valuable warrior as Makuta. Impressed you? You should not have expected any thing less from a Lazare clansmen. Slowly he would take a step back from Makuta's black figurine simultaneously the hulking mass of flesh and fur would take a seat upon his new grounds. As Makuta has said the lands was his, yet the tyrant did not need the black pelted words to tell him; for he knew they would be his since he had set his visionaries upon them. Perhaps he was overly confident but he had a good reason to be, for within his claws and teeth he held power. Suddenly his face would rip with a look of disdain, his look almost saying 'no matter how bad you are, i am even worst'. Eyes narrowing into slits resembling those of a serpent's, he would slowly move around the brute in circles. Spitting and hissing coming out his mouth, booming voice making sure to leave it's mark within Makuta's ears; Do tell me this, you have defeated the Dominant Male why do you not want the mob are they as useless as i think? And how do i trust you meerkat you smell of this mob how do i know you are not going to betray me once i am all lax like you did with the former Dominant of these lands Suddenly silence would start taking over the lands before he would stop back in his former position in front of Makuta with his eyes staring deeply into his red ones, yes Guntram's was of a weaker tone of red yet it had seemed as if the atrocities the spartan had carried was all sealed into his eyes; and any wise one could tell he was a sinful one indeed. Final words making an exit from his mouth with an low hissing tone the blood he had gained from injuring his former opponent following shortly after. What are your motives? What exactly do you want?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:31 pm

(OOC: I'm hoping this will spice up some more activity. Kye has wandered from her previous mob since her mother died, and she found herself in strange territory.)

Kye, a small shivering puff of fur, had been watching the two males bicker from a small patch of grass. Her pelt blended perfectly with the dry, crackly plant- She assumed she wouldn't be spotted. With her evil mother now dead, Kye was once again left alone in an unfamilliar mob- Only this time, she was lost. Her dark eyes shifted from Makuta to Guntram as they exchanged words she didn't quite understand.
By now, her mother would've given the males a furious glare and taken her away from the scene- If, of course, this was even her mob. Then, she would've been groomed while being told of her mother's vicous plots to kill this meerkat, take over this mob, and murder that meerkat. Even so, she missed her mother- And with a sad sigh, decided to return to searching for the Midnights. As she shuffled backwards to make an unnoticeable retreat, she found that her tail suddenly felt as if it were on fire. With a shrill yelp, she shot foreward, right into Makuta's foreleg. (She had backed up into an ant hill, and now she has a tail full of ants.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2