Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:15 am

Raising his head to look at the clear blue sky, Dominic observed a lone few white fluffy clouds but the predatory birds had completely disappeared from his field of view. Relaxing his posture he alerted the group with soft gently short calls hoping to see the rest of his family come above ground.

Unaware of what Quida heard, Willows returns the smile to the slightly older female and chirped to encourage her to follow. Even at her young age she knew exploring the world was more enjoyable with friends, before boldly continuing on her way full of pride in every step.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Once everyone is awake (to speed this up before I go) Running Star makes lead calls... She immediately begins foraging when they get to a foraging patch.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Nicole awakens from her slumber when she feels Running Star leave. Wait Mommy, don't leave! She makes unpleasant noises along with her brother Applejack. Not happy that their mother always left them for a long time before coming back. But she had to. She had to go and eat, in order to be able to make milk. But of course, Nicole has no idea and is not happy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Once the mob arrive at their foraging destination, Quida commences to forage, still lingering close to a reliable adult to ensure her safety as she has her head down in search of insects.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Seeing the group head off, Jack bounds after the adults, the encounter with the bird soon forgotten. He trails his mum, Running Star, hoping to get some food.
Bruno, however, is too nervous to leave the burrow. He'll stay behind today.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 am

Content at the foraging patch, Dominic is making the most of finding himself a sufficient amount of food to support another long period of sentry duty. Finding a large millipede, he dragged it across the sand with his front paws before clamping down hard with his teeth to crack its hard exoskeleton.

Having followed the group, Willows was confidently attempting to find her own food. Digging in a small hole was hard going but she wanted to prove how independent she was to any observing adults and her mother Peachy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Running Star doesn't notice her son Bruno staying behind and crunches on a scorpion...

Peachy is digging as well, eager to stuff herself.

Fly, despite her younger age, is standing sentry. She's much like her brother, Sneaky Paw.

Lewa steals food from Sassy. This sends the two in a frenzy...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Quida watches in alarm as Sassy and Lewa beat each other up over a prey item. She barks for them stop. She doesn't want to see any of them get seriously injured.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 am

((OOC: Aw darnit, lol, with Fable and Applejack at the burrow, I got no meerkats to play with. xD I should see if there's any unplayed Zippers I could adopt. Dasher, I've just lost interest in so yeah... ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 am

ooc: I've put a list up for you Night. Also I have temporary adopted Fiero so Quida wont be alone from the group she came in with.

Preoccupied with consuming the last of a scorpion, Dominic hasn’t heard the disruption caused by Sassy and Lewa. His thoughts are pressing that he needs to get back on sentry duty as soon as possible to watch over Running Star and the rest of his family.

Uncovering a small ant hole, Willows grins proudly to herself and cautiously observes their erratic movement patterns. Getting to taste a couple was going to be difficult but perseverance was the key even if they did bite. Launching herself into the hole, she madly swats the sand and frantically chomps at anything moving in her vision.

Fiero who had been bothering an adult for food, heard Quida’s call and scrambled over to her with a chunk of millipede in his mouth. Wondering about the commotion he set the food offering down near her and stood on his wobbly back legs to observe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Seeing Fiero place a piece of a millipede down in front of her, Quida chirrs a thanks for his act of kindness before happily munching on its scrumptious exoskeleton.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 am

Jack watches Lewa and Sassy's fight. He bounds over, eager to see the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Fable continues to groom Oreo.

Applejack was playing with his siblings.

Rimi watches the fight briefly.

Samba was attempting to forge.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Fiero grinned proudly as Quida accepted the food offering. Today he was sure he had a soft spot for the young female or was it Rimi? Glancing across and noticing Rimi observing the fight he dashed quickly away hoping he could beg another portion of food out of a willing adult.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Once she was finished with her offering, Quida commences to forage for herself, migrating from spot to spot hoping to find something as delicious as that millipede was.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 am

Having begged for a while around several adults, Fiero’s stomach was contented for the time being as he skipped around looking for Rimi and Quida.
If he could find one or both of his young friends then maybe they would want to play. Noticing the commotion caused by Sassy and Lewa, Fiero heads in their general direction eager to get involved.

Back on sentry duty, Dominic is observing cautiously a winged predator resting in a tree quite a way away from his family’s location. For now it hasn’t seen them and could be minding it’s own business, maybe it would just fly away? Whatever it was doing he would watch it’s every movement and as soon as it so much as launched off the branch in their direction he would bark an alarm call.

Having been bitten a few times by the ants, Willows wasn’t put off finding food as she randomly scrabbled to dig in any soft sand she could find. There was no way she was going to beg to an adult if she could find things for herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Upon glancing up to check on the Zipper individuals' whereabouts, the menacing raptor enters Quida's line of vision, prompting her to emit an alarmed gasp. Her pulse elevating rapidly, she crouches low to the ground, praying it doesn't detect the mob. Given the chaos that had transpired earlier, she's still relatively disconcerted and is wary of anything that moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2