Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 am

Zippers

Current Season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Lewa........11 months 22 days
Impulse........6 months 4 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno, Jack............. 5 months 9 days
Midnight Dream............... 2 months 16 days
Rimi, Quida, Feiro, Aphrodite, Abdec........... 2 months 14 days
Cookie Dough.............. 2 month 4 days
Samba, Willows............... 1 month 28 days
AppleJack, Nicole, Gorge, Aiyana................ 14 days
Miss Boots, Oreo ....................... 8 days

Due dates
Tosca and Luigi's litter (Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc: I'm taking a break from posting here too...for now at least. I may bring Peachy back at some point in the RP day. I may have her meet up with Shakespeare while searching for her missing son.

After her son got seperated from the mob during a foraging mishap yesterday, Peachy had embarked on a perilous search and rescue mission. When she'll be back is uncertain. Being that she's solitary, she faces many risks and may not be guarunteed a safe return. Hopefully she maintains her caution and comes back alive.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Running Star lays asleep, curled around her pups in a loving hug.

Fable has been recovering steadily from her snake bite. She was currently asleep.

Dasher is outside, sunning himself while he awaited for everyone to emerge.

Appejack sleeps happily, nuzzled into his mother's fur.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Oreo is still a rather sick and weak pup and whimpers... He searches for his mother but isn't having any luck, and ends up finding another subordinate female instead... Who is this? (you guys can decide who it is... I want him adopted by someone else.)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Dominic is curled around his mate, and their newest pups.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Bruno is curled up, dreaming of chasing butterflies through a field of clouds. He smiles sleepily, and occasionally a paw reaches out to catch an imaginary butterfly.

Jack, however, is already awake. He sits near the burrow mouth, watching insects buzz past the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 am

Oreo whimpers and crawls around... He's very scared... He turns back to the female meerkat her had come across... Who was this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Gorge is asleep beside his mother.he cuddles into her warm fur.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Running Star churrs as she feels her pups cuddling into her fur but doesn't stir.

Fable eyes open as she hears whimpering. She lifts her head and spots Oreo, crawling around in her chamber. Feeling sympathetic, she carefully pulls him over to herself. Why was he by himself?

Dasher continued to sun himself, relaxing.

Applejack continues to sleep happily.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

(OCC: I'm going to kill snipe off next time I post... ;A;)

Snipe churred, rather merry this morning. She hurriedly scraped the ground for a possible meal, inching away from the burrow bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:07 am

Oreo squeaks weakly, it's quite obvious that he's weak... He cuddles into Fable's fur.

Fly is awake, and by herself. She looks quite bored.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

OOC: Just going to end this...

Snipe growled as the worm she was persuing slipped under a thick root. Nearly buried all the way, she dug around the root. Giving up, Snipe backed out of her hole, then looked at her group. She was about three yards away from the others. Sighing, she slowly stepped towards her mob when the peircing scream of a hawk split the air- Snipe yipped, turning just in time to see large, sharp, black talons tear into her neck and shoulder. Screeching in shock and pain, Snipe scrambled a little as the Hawk lifted off, carrying her dangling body with it. Snipe watched the ground shrink, along with the other meerkats. The hawk rode a thermal, then slid off of it, heading towards a dead tree. Thinking his meal dead, the Hawk landed, laying her limp body across a thick limb. As it lowered it's head to take a delicate bite, Snipe blinked her eyes open, pain searing through her lower neck and ripped shoulder. Another sharp pain pinched into her side, and she lunged upwards, unknowingly sinking her teeth into the hawk's dark eye. It shreiked, flaring it's wings, eye dangling out of it's socket. Snipe's body slid softly off of the branch, and she was sentenced to freefall. Death was wonderfull. Peacefull, by most. Her life flashed before her; and then, her neck snapped from landing headfirst onto a rock. Blackness swallowed her up, and that was the end of Snipe.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Jack squealed, seeing the hawk fly off with Snipe. He dashes into the burrow, fearful for his own life.
Being woken by Jack's squeal, Bruno whimpers. He runs to the nearest adult and cowers by their side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Marie slowly got out of a random hole she had chosen to sleep in the night before. She really needed to either find a group that would accept her or start one of her own. Though if she would be true to herself, she'd prefer if it was the former. She stood on her hind legs and looked around. Upon seeing no threat, she headed on over to the east, where the scent of a Meerkat family stunk heavily.

Could this be her chance at a new start?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

ooc: Since ThePinkLamb and Kanduy99 may not be coming back, their characters, Rimi, Quida, Feiro, Abdec and Aphrodite can go up for temporary adoption, just incase they suddenly return. I'm tempted to adopt Quida. She was starting to grow on me when those 2 members disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Running Star continues sleeping, unknown a member had been killed.

Fable nuzzles Oreo gently. She could relate to him. She was weakened from the snake bite she received, but she was on the road to recovery.

Dasher could only watch as Snipe's life ended, his green orbs widen in utter horror.

Applejack also keeps sleeping happily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Dominic emerges and begins to clear out the burrow entrance.

Willows is awake and above ground, eyeing up every little thing. She's very curious about everything...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Bruno whimpers, scared. He presses himself close to his mother, Running Star.
Jack cautiously pokes his head out of the burrow, making sure that the bird is gone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm

ooc: I'm gonna temporarily adopt Quida until ThePinkLamb and Canduy99 return. She had grown on me while developing a relationship with Alfonso so I couldn't resist XD

*Sniffle* N..no D: The poor ill-fated Snipe D8

Quida is woken up by a shriek of terror coming from outside. Quickly sitting up on her haunches, panting shakily and with her pulse rapidly elevating, she wonders what the hell was that. It sounded like someone was being slaughtered. Could the burrow be under attack by a rival mob? Fear floods her system, thinking that's what's transpiring. What she doesn't know is that one of their valuable members, Snipe, had actually just been killed by a bird of prey.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:35 pm

((OOC: I've decided to disperse Dasher and Pancake is reclaiming Running Star.))

Dasher, in shock from Snipe's death, runs off, not even thinking. Its not long that he vanishes out of sight.

Fable keeps Oreo close to her, thinking of adopting him if his natal mother didn't want him.

Applejack sleeps against Running Star happily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 am

Deeply absorbed in his dominant duties, Dominic stands watch over the burrow complex. At the sudden sighting of a bird in the distance he is cautious but if it doesn’t come his way there is no cause to alarm the others. He is currently unaware of the fate of Dasher and Snipe but with his young litter underground alongside his precious mate Running Star he already has a lot on his mind to be worried about.
From his sentry post he quickly spots young Willows out exploring the tufts of grass and calls to her to not wander too far.

Willows hears the call but is too preoccupied following the path of a floating butterfly. Its wings were delicate and beautiful but how did it manage to drift along?
Curious she gently tries to sniff and paw it but it always manages to be out of reach. Why couldn’t she fly like the butterfly?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Running Star decides it's high time that the group goes out foraging... She glances around warily before making lead calls and heading out.

Lewa and Sassy both follow.

Oreo chrrs to Fable, cuddling up to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Cresting the slope of the burrow, Quida nervously follows Running Star as she hears her giving out lead vocalizations, announcing that it's time to go foraging. She's still a bit shaken up from hearing the raucous of whatever had transpired out here while she was below ground and sticks close to an adult for protection.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:24 am

Acknowledging his beautiful mate emerging from the burrow mouth with pups in tow, Dominic proudly puffs out his chest and continues to protectively watch over the group until they have all emerged safely. Once it has been decided who will babysit he will then follow out after the group rejoining his place beside Running Star.

Spotting Quida, Lewa and Sassy, Willows stops following the butterfly and hurries after the other pups not wanting to be left behind. Out with the foraging party was a whole new world that she hadn’t explored and it was far more exciting then staying behind at the boring burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Fable was still recovering from her snake bite she had gotten, so she decides to stay behind today. Plus, Oreo needed her.

Applejack awakens and squeaks in protest as his mother left.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Quida smiles in salutation to Willows as she joins her and the other pups but doesn't make a vocalization. She's so traumatized from hearing the earlier bloodcurtling screech that she can't manage to move her maw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next