Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:15 pm

((OOC: Hehe, don't worry, Isis will live.))

Isis limped as she looked around, spotting familiar land marks. It'd take a bit to get back to the burrow. Hopefully everyone wasn't too worried. But she wouldn't die, not willingly, anyhow. She was adamant to make it back alive.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Cyan realizes that no one else is missing, apparently... She scans the area, looking for Isis...

ooc: But Cyan doesn't know that ;D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

ooc: Yup, Cyanide has 2 vicious role models :3

Cyanide remains calm. Isis is a large, clever and strong female. She'll be fine. She keeps a positive frame of mind, expecting Isis to appear on the horizon at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Stupid male... Isis kept going, ignoring the burning pain from her injuries. She gazed around once in a while to ensure no predators would strike. She even scanned the sky for any bird of prey. She wasn't going to die. Not today. She was getting closer to the burrow, she was starting to recognize certain land marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 am

Casper noticed the growls and notice as well that Isis was missing
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:07 am

Cyanide gazes at the horizon, hoping Isis appears unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Isis kept going. She was growing tired, but shook it off. No... She refused to collapse. If she did, she would be an easy target. Especially by a predator. She could faintly see the burrow grounds. She was still many yards away from it. But she was almost there. She began to speed up a little, eager to get back to the burrow and back to her evil mob. She had to see if the two pups were successfully taken.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Cyan decides to head out and look for Isis. She doesn't care if anyone follows, someone needs to stay at the burrow and guard the new arrivals.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Cyanide has the urge to follow after her mentor. She's worried about Isis and is desperate to know if her mentor number 2 is ok, but the Phantom's new recruits need to be gaurded. She grumbles not knowing what to do. Cyan is quickly shrinking on the horizon, so she'll need to come up with a decision as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 am

Isis kept going. She could faintly see someone coming her way, about 25 feet from her. She slows to a trot as her paw burned in agony. But she didn't stop. Not until she was back at the burrow. She scanned the area for any signs of predators for a brief moment before looking back ahead, her icy orbs focused on Cyan coming toward her. But she was unaware it was Cyan since they were still a good distance from one another.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 am

Cyan spots a meerkat ahead. Could be Isis, or maybe an intruder... Hard to know. Therefore, Cyan remains cautious as she continues forward.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am

Cyanide gazes off in the distance. She's made her decision. She's going to search for her missing mentor number 2. She sets off in the direction she saw Cyan head in earlier, running as fast as she can. She hopes nothing awful had befallen Isis. She'd go nuclear if she found out she was killed.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:04 pm

As the mystery meerkat becomes more visible, Isis recognizes its Cyan. Relief formed inside her as she trotted closer to the dominant female. This female bore the injuries and many blood stains that showed she was in a heck of a fight with Rex. But she had played her part and prevented him from ruining the mission.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 am

As she reaches the crest of a small dune, Cyanide spots 2 meerkat shaped forms off in the distance. Could they be Cyan and hopefully Isis? The only way to know is to get a closer look. She rapidly decends down the dune, dashing towards the mystery meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:32 am

Once she was in Cyan's sight, Isis slowed down to a limp. While her injuries looked painful, she managed to look prideful. She was proud of being able to prevent Rex from ruining the pupnapping mission. She looks at the dominant female questioningly, as if asking if the two pups were taken to the burrow successfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

As the distance between her and the 2 mystery meerkat figures rapidly lessens, Cyanide recognizes both of them once their physical features became clear. She can see they have scars that look exactly like Cyan's and Isis' Those meerkats are Cyan and Isis for sure! Once she approaches them, she's relieved to see Isis isn't badly injured. There are a few scratches and lacerations here and there on her body but they don't seem to look life threatening.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Cyan nodded to Isis. Yes, the pups are safe below ground, ready to be taught in the way Cyan saw fit... The mission was a complete success.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Hearing the good news, Isis grins evilly. Excellent. Rex may of been successful to give her injuries and new future scars, but he had still failed. Now two new recruits were in the Phantoms and ready to be molded into killers. She nods in approval, glad the mission was a success. Her fight with Rex and the journey back to the territory of the Phantoms had been worth it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

A feeling of excitement envelops Cyanide. She can't wait to turn the Phantoms new recruits into killing machines. But she has a feeling the Reapers will try to rescue their kidnapped pups before they reach their first mile stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

(Yoshkat says Killer should come here considering this mob is evil and Killer can become a dominant male here)

Killer comes out he is starving and loks dirty he has been attacked by a few predatord but he survived, he had the life of a rouge he wondered what his brother might be doing now, or the meerkats he has hurt what about his pregnant female oh well Killer still did not know if the pups survived, and he had the feeling he did not care considering his partner hated him. The vicious male then barks his old, and vicious bark, showing his power. He then growls and barks "I would like to meet the leaders of this mob." Killer then gives a sick smile and does not mind showing them his tattoo like scars he has gotten from fights and his travels.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 pm

ooc: Erm, there's actually already a dominant male here. The Phantoms are led by Casper, which is Stormy's character. I doubt she'd allow him to be over thrown, especially by Killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 pm

OCC: Oh well guess i can be a good old elite warrior for the mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

ooc: Yup, that would have to do. Killer will make a great asset to the group Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm

ooc: There's already a DM...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 pm

ooc: If you want Killer to become a DM, Hunte890, you could move him to the Linklu site. I believe you registered there a while back, but your account is deactivated. You'd have to contact an admin to get it reactivated. I think there are still DM spots open on Linklu but I'm not sure. The role play mobs' descriptions are sorta out dated. All of the mobs on here have a DM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next