Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 am

OCC: Linklu Site?

Killer looked no one responded him, he barked his creepy bark again hoping it would be heard.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am

Isis eyes Killer as he showed himself. He was bold all right, approaching the Phantoms with no fear. Injured or not, she was ready to strike if Killer caused any problems, especially for Cyan. She was loyal to the vicious leader, and if anyone dared tried anything to her, she'll rip them apart mercilessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 am

Killer then found someone heard his bark he looked at the meerkat he has attracted, Killer then looked into the meerkat's eyes, The Merciless meerkat alredy knew what the female meerkat wanted to do, she truly was evil, as evil as Killer or a little bit less he did not know and he did not care. Killer then kept walking closer, he hoped the female knew what was better for her, if they had fought she would have taken some serious damage. Killer then growled "Where is your leader....."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:09 am

ooc: The link to the site is http://linklurp.forumcircle.com if you're interested, feel free to check it out.

Cyanide turns around as she heard the menacing tone of a male. Once her eyes meet the burly statured Killer, she smirks with interest. Who's this impressive looking male? Could he be looking to join the Phantom's steadily growing force? Or could he be here to cause trouble? She watches him closely. She sees he has great potential and could be a valuable asset to the group but he could also become a rival. Before doing anything, she waits to see what he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am

occ: I've lost interest with Stewie and Matrix as you can see. Anyone want to play them? Preferably someone like Pancake, Yosh or Night.

Mamba smirked with interest and watched Killer closely. He definitely had potential. It takes guts to waltz up to such an evil group with such cockiness. She moved closer, circling him and smirking. She nodded slightly and backed away, then motioned towards Cyan with her nose. She's over there . She sat near him, watching him closely, but also suspiciously, he may have potential but he could still cause trouble, Most members were injured as it was, Mamba herself had a large gash across her paw, and teeth marks along her back legs. If any of the group got injured seriously, if another group were to attack they would fail miserably. She still questioned him, Was he here to cause trouble? Maybe he was a spy from another group? No one knew.

Meh looked at Killer slightly and sighed, another meerkat to torture her...

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 am

ooc: I could play Stewie :3 I like his personality and he looks like a fun character to play Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 am

occ: Sure Yosh :3 He's all yours, you can do anything, change his personality, what he looks like, I don't mind, I probably won't ever take him back anyway!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 am

ooc: Thanks and ok :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 am

ooc: I actually wanted to play Stewie, if you don't mind me doing that YoshKat? Sorry, I kinda really want to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 pm

ooc: That's ok, you can have him Smile I don't mind if someone else wants him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Killer looks as the meerkat sorrounds him, finally a worthy mob. A mob that would remember his name as a elite warrior, Killer snarled with greatfulness. The Large Male Meerkat then looked at Cyan she looked like she just got in a fight. Killer's wet nose also smelled pups, Killer then gave a cocky smile to both of the Meerkats and started laying down like he had stayed in this mob for years, he then looked at the female close to him, he started grooming her he hoped he would groom him back cause he needed some grooming on his fur.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Cyan glances at Killer... A possible recruit... She approaches him slowly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Mamba growled slightly as Killer groomed her and she swiped at his head. Backing away she watched as Cyan approached him, smirking.

Meh lost interest and wandered into the burrow, she found the pups and held them close, cuddling them warm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Cyanide narrows her eyes, giving Killer a look of suspicion. His cocky and over enthusiastic attitude is a sign he could be trouble for the group later on. He brazenly waltzed right into the Phantoms, showing no submission whatsoever, and is acting superior when he hasn't even been accepted in to the mob yet. He's lucky his lack of judgement didn't get him killed. If it weren't for him having an impressive look of potential, the Phantoms would've torn him to shreds. Just incase, Cyanide vows to keep her eyes on the male. If he threatens to harm her mentor or anyone else in the group, she won't hesitate to make him suffer the same fate as Snowicane did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Killer smiles at the mob leader, he gives her a look if she was smart enough she would know that Killer wanted to join, he then smiles at the female that ran away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Mamba growls and moved towards Killer baring her teeth menacingly, but refrained from mangling the male.

Meh quickly picked up a pup and moved it towards the back of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Cyanide keeps her eyes trained on Killer. His behavior is some what suspicious to her. She inches closer to Cyan, ready to defend her at any moment should he try he anything.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Isis' icy orbs never once left Killer. Impressive as he may look, his attitude already picked at her. Who was he to think he could act superior to the Phantoms, a merciless and deadly mob? They could easily rip him apart with little effort. No lone meerkat could take on a mob. She bares her fangs, not afraid to attack if Killer kept this up. She could care less if she had already taken heavy damage. A real fearless warrior wouldn't allow some small injuries like hers to slow them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Killer growls back, showing them that he did not come here to fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Cyanide is a little mistrustful of Killer's assurance but he hasn't done anything yet so, really, displaying hostility towards him is unecessary. She relaxes, for now, but keeps her guard up a little, just incase Killer's behavior suddenly turns violent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Casper watchs Killer

Mille Yawns

Occ-OMG I forgot about mille ,Harru ,Bloodyclaw ,Ginny ,Banshee Lol

BIC-Harru sits by Ginny

Bloodyclaw smiles evily

Banshee watches Casper
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:26 pm

ooc: Lol. I think that's all of your charries. I believe you have a few in every mob. It can be hard to keep track of them after a while when you have so many X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

killer just waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Occ_I KNow LOl Oh by the way you can keep corson if you want

BIC_Casper goes up to killer unsure
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Cyanide is sitting beside her mentor, watching Killer closely.

ooc: Ok. I'll keep the Reapers active by continuing to play him :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next