Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Cyan glanced at them, smirking slightly... She was in agreement with Casper, that certainly was how she wanted her group to be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Mamba smirked at Casper and Cyan and bared her teeth at Meh threateningly. She looked at Cyan, winked and then snickered before waiting near Meh to steal another meal.

Meh whimpered slightly but growled at her. She moved away,hissing, then resumed foraging, eyeing Mamba suspiciously.

Matrix snickered but remained on guard and surveyed the landscape warily.

Stewie rolled on the floor, snickering, he got up and pounced on Cyanide, smirking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

The moment Cyanide unveils her prey, she feels someone lumber into her, nearly tipping her over. She realizes it's Stewie and snickers slyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Federico watches Meh and Mamba with narrowed eyes.

Ezio also looks over and rolls his eyes before continuing foraging.

Petruccio flinches when he hears fighting. He tries to ignore it and keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Cyan glances at Stewie and Cyanide and she watches curiously...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Cyanide roughly swats Stewie over the head then chuckles sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Cyan then turned her attention back to Mamba... Unknown to anyone, although she was sure Mamba would steal again, Cyan was looking to steal the to-be-stolen food.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Cyan then turned her attention back to Mamba... Unknown to anyone, although she was sure Mamba would steal again, Cyan was looking to steal the to-be-stolen food.

ooc: I'm thinking about having her do a burrow raid, maybe... Kidnap or kill is the question x3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:36 pm

ooc: That'd be a great idea. Hmmm kidnapping sounds like it'll make things more interesting. What mob were you thinking the burrow raid should happen at?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

ooc: It appears at the moment that the only bordering mob that's gone out foraging with pups is the Reapers, which sounds good to me... I would like it to be successful though.

Good thing about that... The Reapers I wanted some sort of rivalry to be formed with the Phantoms anyways...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 pm

ooc: Ok. I like the idea of having it against the Reapers. It'll help revive their activity. We can see what the other think:)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

ooc: Ok. :3

bic: Cyan looks at the horizon... She has plans for today... For a while the Phantoms had been working their way up, but that would soon change..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 am

Meh growled and as she pulled up a Scorpion, she hissed and hipslammed Mamba out of the way while she chewed on it.

Mamba hissed, pounced on Meh, hipslammed her to the ground and once again stole the female's food. Mamba smirked victoriously and chucked it over at Cyan, smirking. She wasn't hungry, she just wanted to annoy her sister.

Meh hissed in defence, but lay submissive.

Matrix looked at her with narrowed eyes, why was she being so cowardly all of a sudden?

Stewie thumped Cyanide on the head and snickered, he pinned her down and clawed at her chest.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 am

Isis snorted. Why was Meh being so submissive? How uninteresting... She went back to forging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 am

Cyanide doesn't make a sound when Stewie claws her chest, instead she smirks with pleasure, enjoying the slight pain it's inflicting. She wiggles around, attempting to slip free from his grip. Engrossed with roughly playing with Stewie, she missed the commotion between Meh and Mamba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:13 am

Federico continues looking around.

Ezio digs up a scorpion. After he kills it, he quickly eats it, trying to avoid catching anyone's attention.

Petruccio forages near his brothers, soon digging up a small beetle. He quickly kills it and eats it whilst he's in his hole, trying to avoid attention.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 am

Cyanide pounds both her front paws against Stewie's chest, attempting to knock him off her. She snickers with delight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am

Sauda watched Stewie. navy Blu had wandered off to forage, with a tear in her ear. Navy Blu might be older and stronger, but Sauda was fluent and smooth with her fighting skills. However, her shoulder was oozing blood.

Casper, knowing Matrix had watch covered, hopped down from his post on the branch and began to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 am

Matrix glanced around peeping a rough and loud Watchmen's song.

Stewie snickered gently and pounced on Cyanide, but soon got off, he'd be back, but he was hungry.

Mamba hissed and decided to forage, but she stuck close to meh.

Meh growled and moved away from Mamba with a Large, Juicy Gecko hanging from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 am

Isis spots a bird at the ground, pecking for some food. Smirking, she sneaked toward it silently. Once close, she pounced and in a flash, decapitated the bird. Grinning evilly, she began to devour the body, bloody feathers landing about her from her attack on the bird.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:29 pm

ooc: ... So do we want to invade the Reapers? Oo

bic:

Cyan watched Isis... And smirked slightly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm

occ: YES!YES!YES!

Matrix growled as he spotted a eagle flying over head, he sent out a loud warning call and looked at Cyan.

Mamba looked up and smirked, she casually continued foraging.

Meh whimpered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm

ooc: by that I mean a burrow raid... Or kidnapping mission, whichever you prefer to call it xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 pm

occ: Yes, I know :3
I'm completely ready, I don't have any characters in Reapers, but I have Carlos from John Does, I might have him appear in Reapers territory (He was in Reapers but followed the other group), But die in the fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm

ooc: Yes lets invade Reaper's territory 8D. A kidnapping sounds like it'd be interesting>:J The only charrie I have in the Reapers is Corson but I'm hesitant about getting him involved. I don't want him injured too badly since he isn't mine and incase Flower were to suddenly come back after the Reapers/Phantoms encounter.

Cyanide groans in protest when Stewie disengages from her. She wanted the rough housing to keep going but she understands they must eat to keep up their energy, strength and weight. She begins foraging, also feeling really hungry. Little does she know, they'll be needing all the strength they can get for Cyan's sinister mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next