Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:01 pm

ooc: I feel weird when you say Heavens because there's a group named that on Linklu xD

bic: Sarah follows Lancaster, stumbling a little, she's very tired and may just falls alseep on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:17 pm

((OOC: ^^. And you make a good point Meyerm.))

At eased a bit, Ashtail smiled as she saw the images of Triscuit and Snicker in the sky. One day... She'll join them in the Heavens above. She bows her head to the two pups as a way to pay respect for them and follows Tank and Lancaster to the burrow, feeling tired from today's events. She wanted to sleep most of her stress away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm

ooc: lol

Lancaster waits for Sarah to catch up to him before advancing deeper into the burrow.

Tank squeezes passed his brother, scanning the burrow for a suitable chamber to settled down for the night in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Bravo head in for the night. He curls up in a seperate chamber, wanting some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Molly bowed her head in respect toward the three graves before she followed everyone into her new home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Tank finds a chamber with smooth flooring and heads inside, plopping down on his stomach in the center of the "room". He gazes at his side, sighing somberly. Triscuit and Snicker won't be snuggling up with him or their siblings anymore.

Saja finds her father's chamber and goes inside. She brushes up against him affectionately, churring happily. Her happiness soon turns to sorrow, knowing Snicker and Triscuit won't be joining them tonight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Quiet, reluctant sobbing can be heard from Bravo's chamber, but it's soon silenced when he falls asleep. Whether it was because of the deaths or other, deeper reasons, only he knows.

Ariel has fallen asleep as well, her energy drained after all the drama.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Ashtail laid down in a chamber herself, already feeling lonely without Triscuit and Snicker some times sleeping against her fur. She hears Bravo's sobbing and blinks. Maybe he was upset about the deaths of the three. Everyone was. Sighing sadly, the battle-scarred female attempted to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm

As Molly searched for a chamber, she, too, hears Bravo and becomes concerned. Was he okay? Was one of those pups who died one of his own? She frowns and shook her head. She didn't want to poke her nose in something that didn't concern her. She soon found a chamber and slowly laid down, closing her eyes. Hopefully, things will clear up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Tank glances out the chamber entrance as he heard sobbing. It sounds like Bravo. He must be grieving the loss of Triscuit and Snicker. Their death was a huge blow to the group and it's been hard on everyone. He rests his chin on his front paws, whimpering sadly, missing Triscuit and Snicker alot.

Saja lets out a depressed sigh as she listened to Bravo's sobbing. She, herself, begins feeling like letting the tears flow again but does her best to stifle them, wanting to go to sleep. She's exhausted, mentally, emotionally and physically. She presses up against her father and tries to fall asleep.

Lancaster finds the chamber his brother and niece are in and goes inside, quietly making himself comfortable by them. He sighs sadly, thinking about Triscuit and Snicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 am

Buckeye goes below ground, beyond exhausted. She hopes that sleep will cure the group's issues and bring back easier times. She goes below ground and curls up. It takes her a while, but finally, she sleeps.

Jackie and Snowflake also go below ground, tired and in hope of a good night's sleep to cure their issues. They curl up next to eachother, Jackie going close to Damien and they both fall to sleep.

Unlike the others, Meg still stays up, looking at the graves. Unlike some of the other's, she still hadn't gotten the grief or burden off of her chest. After staring at the graves for a while longer, she drags herself into the burrow, collapsing in the entrance from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:26 am

Sarah lies down by Lancaster and soon falls asleep.

Carmella lies down near Saja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13