Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Bluebelle was curled up in a tiny little ball. She was still dozing peacefully in the burrow.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 pm

ooc- I'm losing interest in Bravo. Maybe I should find him a mate...

ic- Ariel paws at the ground, trying to catch lizard which is a lot faster than she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm

((OOC: That'd be interesting.))

Ashtail yawns and stretches out again. As soon as Snicker was awake, she was gonna head outside. She was missing out on sunning herself and possibly spend some time with the other adults. Well, no matter. Spending time with Triscuit and Snicker had been fantastic, and was coming to see the two as a daughter and a son. She never wanted this feeling to go away.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Triscuit lays back against Ashtail's side and rubs the side of her face against the female's soft fur affectionately. She's enjoying every minute of the quality time with her and her siblings. She wishes this cherishable moment could last forever but she knows they must get motivated eventually. Ashtail is like a mother to her, the mother she really never had. Maylene wasn't there for her when she was struggling with her leg injury, Ashtail was and it was that compassion that also helped her grow close to her.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Taakah was dissapointed when he realized he had no company. He sat up, and looked around. He looked over at Ashtail, his intrest switching to her. Shaking his head, he got up and started to dig around a large root, and found a juicy worm. He ate it swiftly, and once more found his attention drawn to Ashtail. He quickly looked away, hoping she wouldnt notice him glancing at her every so often.

(sorry- Taakah is eying Ashtail when she emerges)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:52 am

ooc: I think thats a good way to start the Midnights/ Jumaa/ Willows fight.

bic: Snicker finally awakens and looks drowsily at Triscuit and Ashtail.

Buckeye allows her pups to feed from her happily.

Jackie stays by Damien. He still wasn't 'out of the woods yet' with his injuries and she wanted to make sure he was safe.

Snowflake looks around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am

Triscuit churrs softly with excitement, happy her brother is finally stirring. She wants to play with him but may have to wait a little bit until he's fully awake to be able to play effectively.

ooc: Taakah, Ashtail is still in the burrow.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 am

Ariel playfully runs underground to see her new brothers and sisters. She's seen them already, but the idea of having more playmates has her thrilled, though she's unaware that they're much too young to play with now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 pm

((OOC: Possibly. Also, Stormy, is your unnamed pup able to forge with the adults? Otherwise, I'd possibly have to make Ghost raid the burrow to kill that pup, then go to the forging group so he can kill Triscuit. Just wanting to know so I can plan things out without messing up.))

Ashtail smiles as Snicker finally wakes up. She gives him a nuzzle before finally standing up. She stretches out her body, her muscles feeling very good afterward. Today looked like a promising day!

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Triscuit gets to her little feet without a problem. She has adjusted to functioning with a permanently damaged leg. It still causes her pain but not as unbareable as it used to be. Her broken leg is starting to mend but will never take back the appearance it had before it had been snapped. It always have a crooked appearance once fully healed.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Mozart stands outside the burrow , she yawns and lies down tired
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 am

Snicker gets up and walks over to his sister Triscuit happily.

Buckeye re-emerges now that her pups are fed and checks to see if everyone is awake.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:42 am

Taakah yawns, and waits to go with the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 am

Truscuit welcomes her brother's approach by affectionately brushing up against his side. In a playful mood, she gently swats him over the muzzle with her right paw.

After checking on Damien once more, Lancaster exits the chamber and navigates his way through the complex of tunnels, eventually reaching the entrance and scampering up the burrow slope chattering cheery good mornings the meerkats already surfaced. He joins his brother's side and begins sunning himself. He's finalized his decision on what he plans to do today, stay behind to gaurd the newest precious additions to the group and monitor Damien's condition for any signs of a relapse in his health.

Tank glances over, returning a good morning churr to his brother. He too waits patiently for the mob to be led out.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Ashtail emerges from the burrow, fresh as a bee. She was in a very good mood today, she couldn't wait to see what today had in store for the mob.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Tank hears the pitter patter of someone else exiting the burrow. He glances over seeing Ashtail has emerged, appearing to be in a vibrant mood, and churrs a happy good morning.

Lancaster also catches Ashtail surfacing from the burrow and greets her with a friendly churr.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Ashtail returns the greetings to Tank and Lancaster. She finds a nice spot and began to sun herself. It felt especially good today, matching with her good mood.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Bravo walks over the Tank. He's been meaning to ask him something for a while now, but never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 am

Buckeye looks around and makes lead calls and heads out.

Snowflake and Meg eagerly follow.

Seeing Lancaster deciding to stay back and care for Damien, Jackie follows.

Snicker playfully swats back at Triscuit and hears the lead calls. He peeps to Triscuit. They should probably follow...
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 am

Hearing Buckeye, Ashtail follows her. Finally, time to forge.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Tank glances at Bravo, seeing him approach in the corner of his eye. He appears to have something on his mind that concerns him. Tank tilts his head wondering what he wanted to tell him. Hearing Buckeye's lead calls, he jerks his head in her direction, then gets up and begins following the group out. He'll find out what Bravo wanted to tell him a little later.

Triscuit's ears perk up as she hears Buckeye announce lead calls. She nods at Snicker and begins heading for the burrow entrance.

Lancaster watches the mob depart from the burrow hoping they stay safe through out the day.


_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Bravo walks beside Tank. He just wants to know something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Tank makes eye contact with Bravo and blinks, still clueless to what he wanted to know.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Bravo peeps quietly, asking what Tank feels about his sister. It's been a long time, but he's unsure how Tank's attitude towards her has changed, if at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 pm

With downcast eyes, Tank let's out a glum sigh. To be honest, he misses Linda and has been worried about her. Each day that passes without her making an astonishing return has him fearing the worst. Despite multilating 2 of his pups, he forgives her and now just wants to know if she's alive and well some where out there in the vast expanse of the Kalahari. She was a valued member of the group, taking up important responsibilities without a complaint when ever the intiative tugged at her conscience. Tank makes eye contact with Bravo again and lets out a soft churr, letting him know he truely misses and is worried about her. He also wonders what fate became of her litter.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 16th of December
Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: