Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Night
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 16th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Zippers
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Lewa....11 months 0 days
Rabscuttle....7 months 18 days
Alfonso.....4 months 2 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Jay, Bruno, Jack.....3 months 17 days
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough.....1 month 12 days
Samba, Willows, HJ, April.....1 month and 6 days

Due Dates
Arrow and Springer's litter (Confirmed) Due 31st of December
Running Star and Dominic's litter (Confirmed) will be born on the 24th of December even though due to give birth January 1st
Tosca and Luigi's litter (Confirmed) Due 17th of January
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominic emerged slowly. The dominant male had been getting a little lazy recently. He didn;t bother to stop and clean out the entrance just walked on out and sat down to sun himself in the morning rays.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Dasher, the new male of the group, was recovering from his harsh fight with Ghost. He was able to walk about now, but had a bit of a limp in his walk. Otherwise, he was on the right road to recovery.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Peachy has already surfaced and is absorbing the sun's warm raise on the top of a sand mound pleasantly. Despite her tail base stinging a little(I'm gonna say Running Star gave her a stern vicious warning for hanging around Shakespeare over the skip), she manages to maintain an ungremaced grin. Despite her invitingly social mood she has been seperating herself from the group, mostly from Running Star, ever since she recieved a reprimand for hanging around the outlawed male Shakespeare.

Alfonso is awake but below ground. Last night's grogginess is still keeping a hold on his sluggish body.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 am

Samba stayed close to her brother Alfonso. She felt worried about their mother and wondered why she was isolating herself from the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 am

Dasher slowly emerged, limping a bit. Things had been slowly looking up so far. He just hoped it'd keep that way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Alfonso glances over his right shoulder as he felt something bump up against his back. It's his sister Samba and he can sense she's concerned. He knows that she's worried about their mother, he is too. This her 2nd time getting punished for associating with an unwanted outside male. He fears if their mother keeps getting herself in these dire situations, she may end up getting bannished permanently from the group, possibly never to be seen alive again. He snuggles up to his sister offering her some comfort and tries his best not to think the worst for their mother. He needs to remain strong for his worried younger siblings' sakes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Wacky emerges. He squints as the bright sunlight glimmers in his tiny, little blue eyes. His fur is thin, one ear larger than the other, and he lacks a sense of smell. Already he was an outcast. The young pup sighed as he sat down.

Willows emerges, her green eyes wide with excitement and determination for the new day. Her fur has taken a pale silvery brown shade to it, and she likes how it seems to stick out among the various browns, creams, and goldens of her family.

Dominic sits and suns himself some more. Inside, however, the Zippers dominant male is on edge. He doesn't want Shakespeare, the notorious new flame of Peachy hanging around, nor does he want Running Star to be in the line of danger, considering that she's very, very close to her due date. he scans the area a bit before deciding it's safe and goes back to sunning himself lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 am

Faith emerges and sits by Alfonso and Samba, watching Peachy with a sigh. She worried for her, especially since Running Star seemed to get more annoyed with her everyday.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 am

Dasher had been keeping himself away from Peachy as much as possible. Thanks to the fact he had flirted with her before, he felt horrible for it. He partly blamed himself for the trouble she was in, even though it wasn't his fault at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Peachy glances around with a guilty conscience, taking in all the concerned stares she's recieving from her fellow mob mates and children. She knows by continuing to flirt with Shakespeare or any other male she may come across in the future, she's putting her position in the group in joepardy constantly. For her childrens' sake and for the sake of her own survival she must resist his, and all other amorous males' charms, but for this male crazed female that's going to be a massive challenge to overcome.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Willows's green eyes spot her mother. The pup doesn't know why her Mother is sitting all alone, away from everyone else. The young pup, curious, pads over to her isolated mother to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Peachy's mood brightens as she spots her daughter sauntering over. She knows she must've picked up on her anxiety and is curious to know what's upsetting her mother but explaining to the young pup that her position in the group could be at stake because she flirted with a rival male could panic and confuse the youngster so she remains quiet and casual so as to not worry her daughter further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 am

Faith looks around, but can not cease her concern for Peachy. She'd been her friend since she joined the group. She didn't want her to be permanently kicked out of the group, or worse...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:54 pm

In the burrow, Alfonso is still snuggled up with his sister Samba, comforting her. He grooms the top of her head in an attempt to calm her. With a calm churr, he assures his sister their mother will be fine even though on the inside he's uncertain about her fate. That ultimate verdict will have to be up to Running Star, but from observing their relationship, Alfonso fears Peachy's future looks grim.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 am

Samba nuzzles her brother, feeling reassured.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Alfonso grins, happy he made his sister feel better. He rolls over onto his back while simultaneously stretching out his limbs. He feels energized enough to get motivated but opts to spend a little more quality time with his sister before decideing to get up.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Snipe slowly woke, and got up. She lumbered out of the burrow, and layed in the sand, sunning.

Last edited by Taakah on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:34 pm

ooc: There's no ticks here. That's the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 pm

ooc: Yup, the Oreos are the ones with the horrible tick and flea infestation.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 pm

((OOC: Yup.))

Dasher finds a spot and soon began to sun himself, which felt good to his still somewhat sore body.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 pm

(ugh, sorry i was saying that because she was recently a loner)

Snipe sighed and sat up. She was starving.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:52 pm

ooc: That's ok:)

Feeling motivated, Alfonso pushes himself up on to all 4s and treads out the burrow. He emerges sounding a cheery good morning to the already surfaced meerkats then starts to bask in the sun's warm rays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 am

Faith smiles softly at Alfonso and happily chirps good morning back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Dasher also returns the greeting to Alfonso. He took a moment and stretched out his sore body, wincing a little afterward, but his muscles felt better.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Alfonso exchanges a cheery smile with his greeters before standing upright on his hind legs to sun himself. The sun's warm rays feels good on his dark skinned belly and he expresses that feeling with a pleasured sigh.

Peachy's mood is uplifted at the sight of her eldest son emeging from the burrow. She treads over and greets him with an affectionate nuzzle which he happily returns to his compassionate mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next