Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Carmella has distanced herself quite a ways from the Willows... Unfortunately she can't remember the way back now... She calls for someone to help her... But she not close, it may be hard to hear her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Saja can't bare to look at the graves. It's too painful for her. She trudges over to a bush on the fringes of burrow grounds, plopping down on her haunches in a heap, burrying her face in her stomach and rocking back and forth, sobbing. She wishes this was a nightmare despite knowing a heinous crime has really been commited against her siblings. She wants to go after Ghost right now and bring him to justice, but by now, he could be miles away. He'll be back, and when he does return, she's going to participate in ridding him from this earth, doing all the family's he's braught suffering on a favor in the process. Hearing a faint distress call, Saja lifts up her head, glancing around curiously. What was that? She tilts her head, listening for more calls.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Carmella continues her calls, hoping someone, anyone, would hear her... The thought doesn't cross her mind that maybe a predator could hear her calls instead, at this point she's too desperate to care...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Saja tilts her head when she hears more distress calls and turns in the direction they're coming from. Curious, she treads towards the calls, not caring at the moment she's placing herself in danger by straying far from the protection of the adults.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:27 pm

ooc- Can we not have a whole lot of more drama after the burial? Everyone seems to be waiting on the Willows.

ic- Bravo watches as the pups are buried, deep in thought on what else may happen.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:28 pm

ooc: That was actually me trying to get Carmella back to the burrow, I'd already had her wander off... But nobody noticed her doing that...

Besides, we're also waiting on the Zippers <.<
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:30 pm

ooc: I did:P But my charries were preoccupied with the burrial.

Yeah we still have to get them to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

ooc: I meant no other meerkats noticed xD I'm working on it... Sorry... I'm eager too, to be honest, but I'm trying to be reasonable <.<

I'll have Lewa reach it in my next post. (And Sassy xD)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Ashtail was more focused on comforting Lancaster to hear Carmella.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Molly also hears the calls and being curious, follows them and soon finds Carmella. Was she apart of the Willows? She titled her head as she looked at Carmella. Shrugging it off, she picks the little one by the scruff of the neck and went back toward the group. It was getting dark. Too dangerous for a pup to be out alone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Carmella is a little frightened, not knowing who Molly was, but allowed herself to be carried...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Lancaster is still crying incessantly, unable to hear Carmella's desperate calls over his own vocal sounds.

Tank doesn't notice Carmella's disappearance. He's burrying his deceased son at the moment.

Saja smiles in relief when she sees that Molly has retrieved Carmella.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Ashtail is still leaning against Lancaster, eyes closed and allowing tears to flow freely. Since she had been bonding with Triscuit and Snicker, she had acted like a step in mother for them. And now they were gone, she felt like Ghost had ripped her heart out and ripped it into pieces before her eyes. She trembled in both anger and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Molly makes it back to the group, placing Carmella down. She sighs sadly afterward, feeling horrible for the deaths of Triscuit, Snicker, and Luna's pup. She may not of known the three, but you didn't have to know someone to feel extreme sorrow and pain for them if they died.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Immediately Carmella looks around for her littermates... She's still sad and looking for comfort...

Sarah glances over at Carmella before cuddling up to Lancaster.

Clover is tired and heads below ground... Away from where Luna's pup was murdered...

Grace is a little nervous and glances around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Lancaster continues his incessant sobbing. He can't seem to gain control of his emotions. All he can think about is how maimed his niece's and nephew's bodies looked. It's evident Ghost showed absolutely no mercy what so ever. It enrages him how someone could be so cruel towards a defenseless pup. It's just...sick! Lancaster places his right arm around Sarah as a way of comforting her as well as himself.

Saja bounds over to Carmella, relieved she's ok. She leans against her, comforting her when she notices her somber state.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Carmella offered a slight smile to Saja and cuddled up to her... At least two of her littermates were still alive...

Sarah chrrs to Lancaster, feeling comforted by his kind gesture.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Saja sighs sadly. She doesn't want to believe Triscuit and Snicker will no longer be joining them in cuddle moments like these ever again, but it's impossible not to face that reality. They're truely gone, and won't be coming back. She rests her chin on her sister's shoulder. This moment has braught her closer to her remaining 2 siblings, and she vows to never let any thing bad happen to them.

Lancaster bends down, nuzzling Sarah affectionately. Her adorable presence has helped to soothe his distress a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:48 am

Meg looks at the graves of Snicker, Triscuit and Luna's pup. They were mercilessly killed by Ghost. She would make sure he paid. Even if it killed her!

Buckeye looks around, glumly. The group was being killed off one by one. She would make sure Ghost's days of murder would catch up with him.

Jackie and Snowflake stand next to eachother, looking at the graves, both in a solemn mood. They hoped things would get better, but with how things were going, it sounded like they were going to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:28 am

Sarah's eyes start to close a little... She's getting a little tired...

Carmella is also tired turns to go into the burrow before glancing at Saja with a peep, wondering if she's ready to go below.

Grace goes below ground...

Clover is sleeping..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:30 am

Ashtail opens her eyes slowly and looked up at the sky. Stars were starting to appear and the sky was almost dark. Sighing heavily, she stood up. The mob should go into the burrow. She had a feeling no one would be sleeping peacefully tonight. She knew she wouldn't. She would never feel Triscuit and Snicker pressing against her body for warmth anymore. Just when she was beginning to love that feeling.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:21 pm

ooc: I'm gonna post the new day up tomorrow instead of today. I'm a bit busy and also in a bad mood, but I promise it'll be up tomorrow:)

Saja looks over her shoulder, directing a solemn expression at the 3 graves, mentally paying her respects to the deceased pups before returning her eye contact with Carmella. A yawn escaping her mouth, she nods, ready to follow her into the tunnel complex.

Lancaster looks up at the sky, taking notice of the beautiful flickering tiny white and blue stars sporatically spread across the black expanse of space. They look so gorgious tonight. He blinks simultaneously with a happy smile gradually spreading across his face. A warm feeling has suddenly come over him. A feeling that makes him feel relaxed and at ease. Could it be Snicker and Triscuit's spirits letting him know they made it safely to the Heavens? He believes so.

Tank also developes the strange feeling. It's as if all of his distraught emotions have suddenly been purged from his body. He glances up at the sky, smiling happily. He just knows this feeling he has is his deceased childrens' way of letting him know they're together safely in Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm

((OOC: Aw, sorry to hear that Yoshkat. Sad *Huggles.*))

Ashtail looks up at the sky as well, feeling a bit relaxed all of a sudden herself. She was sensing Tank and Lancaster's calmness and was slowly feeding off of it. She titled her head as she could of sworn she saw something in the sky. Was it Triscuit and Snicker? She felt a soothing feeling enter her damaged heart, putting it at ease. Triscuit... Snicker... They'll be watching over us... They're truly not gone forever... She closed her eyes, feeling at ease. Thank you, both of you...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc- They should head in now then.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:58 pm

ooc: Thanks Night :3 *Huggles back*

And ok Meyerm

Lancaster gazes at the sky for a few moments. He blinks and tilts his head curiously as he saw a faint translucent image of Triscuit and Snicker appear in a cluster of stars for a brief second, his calm feeling amplifying as he took in the super short sight. He nods, thanking his niece and nephew for letting the Willows know they made it to the Heavens safely. He feels at ease knowing his little relatives will always be with them in their hearts, memories, dreams and in the sky, always watching over the mob. Feeling drowsy, Lancaster decends into the burrow, feeling he'll be able to sleep easy tonight after learning his niece and nephew are doing fine in the world of eternal life.

Tank reaches for the sky with his left paw as he saw the image of his daughter and son briefly appear in the stars, yearning to affectionately brush the fur on the top of their heads. He frowns with sadness, knowing he'll never get to snuggle up with them again but it makes him feel at ease to learn they made it to the Heavens safely and they're happily watching over him and the Willows. He directs a thankful smile at the sky before following his brother into the burrow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next