Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Seeing Molly streak out of the burrow with a horrified and pale look on her face was enough to convince Saja the burrow is where the crime took place. She doesn't need to see the murder scene to get the idea of how grisily it is. She knows it's horrifically gruesome just by seeing Molly's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Clover saw Molly run out and sighed... She'd be staying away from it for a while... Grace saw it too and tilted her head... She's curious, but stays away...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Saja steers her eyes away from the burrow, not wanting to see the horrific damage done to the infant when her father and the other adults bring it above ground to be properly burried.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:15 am

Ashtail sighed softly and carefully picks up the lifeless pup. She cringed at the taste of blood, but puts it aside and looks at Tank and whoever else was with her sorrowfully. Three burials... Let's go and get started before the sun vanishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:18 am

Buckeye looks over at Lancaster in shock. She was ashamed with him, but rather with Ghost. He was a major threat to the group who had to be stopped.

Jackie and Snowflake are also shocked to hear about Luna's pup. If they ever saw Ghost again, they too would join in the chase.

Meg feels a mixture of sadness and anger when she hears about Luna's pup. Everyonr was suffering because of Ghost. They HAD to stop him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:59 am

Tank dips his head slowly in a sorrowful nod of agreement, then follows Ashtail above ground. He gently picks up Triscuit and begins digging her grave under the shade of a blossomed bush.

Lancaster lowers his head in shame when Buckeye directs a shocked look at him. He feels miserable for not doing anything to stop Ghost. It was too late when he detected him. He was slacking off on his shift as setinal/babysitter, which delayed his judgement to the deadly situation. Maybe if he had been alert, he would've prevented the death of Luna's pup.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:45 am

Bravo watches. The sun has dissappeared now, leaving only a orange glow in the horizon where it was. It's dark, and they shouldn't stay above ground much longer.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:54 am

Ashtail looks up, noticing it was closer to growing darker. Wasting no time, she found a spot near the burrow, under a tree, and began to dig. She carried Luna's lifeless pup in her mouth still, not wanting to put it down in fear a scavenger would pick it up without her noticing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Tank digs into the ground rapidly, feeling hurried to pay his respects to his children and Luna's dead pup. Darkness is upon them, the time when lions, hyenas and other nocturnal predators are out searching for unwary prey. He glances around every so often, worried a deadly carnivore could ambush them at any moment.

Lancaster sees his brother and Ashtail digging into the ground. He knows Ashtail is digging a grave for Luna's pup but why is Tank digging a seperate hole? He trudges towards them, suddenly getting a forboding feeling. Was-was someone else killed? Soon enough, he's met by a horrific sight. That pup Tank is carrying...it's Snicker! He paces around his brother Tank and Ashtail, whimpering frantically, terror and shock striking him. Oh no Snicker! Wh-what happened? Who did this to him!? Why?! He can see deep lacerations on Snicker's body. They look like the work of a meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Ashtail looked at Lancaster sorrowfully. Ghost... he got both Triscuit and Snicker... She resumed digging, speeding up a little. Mostly because it was almost dark and also partly because of the hatred she felt toward Ghost. He will pay for his unmerciful crimes! Against all the mobs who suffered because of him, not just the Willows. He had to of made others suffer as well!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Tank dips his head a few times in a slow, sorrowful fashion. I-its my fault he got to Triscuit and Snicker. I wasn't being very watchful over them. They strayed from the group unnoticed, that's when Ghost brutally killed them. He momentarily ceased his digging, dipping his head in shame.

Horror and fury strikes Lancaster when he hears Ghost slaughtered Triscuit too. He felt miserable hearing Snicker was taken from them, now he feels intense emotional pain learning that his niece's life was ended on the same day, by the same heartless meerkat. It feels as if his heart was torn out of his chest and his tormentor shoved the organ in his face. He digs his claws into the ground in rage, not directed at his brother but Ghost. That murderer will pay with his life for this!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Sarah follows Lancaster closely... He quickly closes her eyes when she spots two more dead pups... She's a little worried she'll be killed too... She hides behind Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Tank proceeds widening and deepening Snicker's grave, digging vigorously in both anger and haste. Some day, he'll be digging Ghost's grave, one of which he'd be eager to gouge into the earth.

Lancaster noticed Sarah clinging to him for protection. He nuzzles the terrified little pup, assuring her he won't let that atrocious rover get his claws on her. He'd lay his life down for her to ensure she survives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Mozart held her head low and dug near Tank, she began widening it and digging deeper and deeper, she glanced around nervously at the darkness as it engulfed them, she continued digging but was shivering from fear. She looked at Triscuits body and dug with more determination.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Tank gags in disgust at the taste of Snicker's blood in his mouth. He ignores the stomach churning liguid which is seeping onto his toungue. He needs to stayed focused on making his son's grave.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Ashtail wasn't enjoying the taste of blood either, but she was more focused on the grave. Once hers was deep enough, she proceeded to put Luna's deceased pup into it. The air was growing more chilly, night was almost upon them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Tank finishes carving out the grave for Snicker a few minutes after Ashtail completed hers for Luna's pup. His eyes filling up with tears, he solemnly places Snicker in his grave, erupting into a hysterical sob afterwards, mixed between anger and sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Mozart sobbed. She looked at the grave and thought it was perfect, ever so gently she turned around and picked up Triscuits body, she placed it in the grave and burst into a sob. She saw Tank and quickly ran over, she buried her head in his fur and nuzzled him, but she still couldn't fight back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Once the pup was inside, Ashtail began to bury it, allowing her own tears to escape. She wasn't one for crying, but... it was okay in a moment like this. She felt no shame.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Molly watched as Ashtail, Tank, and Mozart buried the three pups. She sighed sadly. Those poor little ones... They'll never get to experience life now. All three were killed mercilessly and given no sympthy by their murderer. She growls under her breath. She hoped Ghost would experience horrible karma for his deeds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Tank's sobbing wanes slightly when he's comforted by Mozart. He rests his chin on the top of her head, comforting her as well. He isn't one to get emotional easily, but in this circumstance, there's no need to feel awkward. This is a tragedy. It's ok to let out all his sorrow emotions.

Lancaster squeezes into the comfort circle, positioning himself between Tank and Ashtail. He dips his head, sobbing softly. A sensitive meerkat by nature, this event is particularily rough on him. Since Snicker and Triscuit are his and Tank's relatives, they'll most likely be suffering the most from this loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Mozart looked at Tank and Lancaster and swallowed. She broke down and sat on the ground with her head in her stomach, rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Ashtail leans against Lancaster, offering him comfort and seeking comfort herself. Both angered and sadden, she swore the next time Ghost showed up, she was going to rip him apart, limb from limb. These three did nothing to deserve the harsh deaths they were given. One day... The Willows will get their revenge on Ghost. He may keep away for the time being, but like any rover... He'll return. Some day... And when that day came, the Willows will be ready.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Lancaster burries his face in his chest, leaning against Ashtail for comfort and to comfort her at the same time. He gives out an infuriated caterwaul, which is muffled by his fur. The next time Ghost shows his face around here will be the last time he does. Killing those defenseless infants was just heinous. He'll make sure Ghost's death will be painfully slow.

Tank gazes at the 3 graves, shaking from distraught and rage. He makes a mental promise that some day, he'll avenge the 3 pups' deaths. Ghost will be braught to justice. He'll stop at nothing to succeed at that goal. He knows, for now, the heartless rover will be keeping a low profile but he'll be back. When he eventually returns, he'll be killed on sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Olivia also gazes at the three graves. She doesn't know how to feel, and it hadn't quite registered with her that this was all real, and that she'd never see them again. She sat away from the others, wanting to be alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next