Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Shakespeare gradually dissapeared , he sat down and watched the clouds , had he just made the biggest mistake of his life ?
He sighed and groomed his sister , Tosca , who returned the grooming ..

Shakespeare began to forage , feeling slightly depressed

Tip looked at Dasher , he walked over
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Peachy is surprised that her son is giving her permission to go find Shakespeare. Not too long ago, he had helped Dominic beat him up and kick him out. Perhaps he had had a change of heart or he had realized how much she's suffering without her Romeo. Peachy gladly takes her son's granted permission and sets off to find Shakespeare.

Alfonso watches his mother gradually shrink on the horizon, mentally wishing her a good luck and to stay safe. He scambers over to the hallow tree Dasher sheltered in and positions himself in front of the entrance. A predator would have to kill him first if they want to get to Dasher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

*Nala made sure Dasher and Alfonso were ok, then she smiled as she saw Bad Luck!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:56 am

Faith silently wishes her friend Peachy good luck. She wanted to help her, but due to her permanent injuries was afraid of being attacked by predators or falling behind, so decided it was best not to.

Last edited by meerkats4life on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Alfonso smiles at Nala, assuring her he's unharmed. He faces forward, taking his dedication as one of Dasher's protectors seriously. Dasher saved his life so he feels the need to return the favor. If a predator dares to threaten his life, he'll lay down his own for his hero.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Dasher breathes softly as he laid in his safe zone, unaware of what will become of him. He does notice Alfonso was guarding the entrance and faintly smiles. Protecting a complete stranger... Then again, he did the same with Alfonso. He closes his eyes, feeling utterly tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

ooc: I'll cover Dominic when needed for the rest of the RP day.

Dominic pops his head out of his deeply dug hole, a scorpion clenched in his mouth. He positions himself where his rear is facing up the slope of the hole and backs out slowly while munching down his prize. Having had his head burried in the ground, he had failed to pick on the vicious fight between Dasher and Ghost because his ears were closed. He scrafs down the remains of his scorpion then glances around, surveying the land for predators. He sees nothing of concern until his eyes track over to an injured male resting inside a hallowed out tree. He blinks wondering who that strange male is and what he's doing on the fringes of the Zippers. Could he be a rover who was attacked by the males or just a passer by who was injured by a predator and came here looking for refuge? He doesn't know. He also takes notice that some of the Zipper members are distressed, some are standing gaurd at the tree where Dasher is resting. Needing to get to the bottom of this situation, he races over feeling guilty about missing a situation he could've been needed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 am

Faith goes over to Dasher, concerned for his well being.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:44 am

Dasher opens his eyes half way when he hears someone running over. Who could that be? Lifting his head up a bit, wincing from his neck being sore from when Ghost bit it, he looks toward the outside, hoping it wasn't a predator or Ghost returning for round 2.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Alfonso chirps to himself, relieved to see Dominic coming in on the situation. Once he hears about what noble Dasher did, he'll have to want to accept him into the group. The Zippers could use a brazen male such as him in their ranks. Alfonso prances over to Dominic uttering a series of exessive frantic chirps. He breaks short in front of him then gestures with his nose towards Dasher. Alfonso explains to Dominic that the injured male he sees laying in the tree is named Dasher, then immodestly explains that he risked his life to protect him from a murderous solitary male. His beady eyes gleam pleadingly at Dominic. Dasher deserves to be accepted after performing that brave, selfless act, and it was for a meerkat he didn't know. He could've very easily chosen to avoid the scuffle but he intervened and saved a strange mob's pup's life in the process. It's proof that he'll be a resonsible and reliable member of the team. But if he's going to have a future in the group, he'll have to be nursed back to health.

Dominic attentively listened to every word of Alfonso's explaination. He tilts his head to the left side, peering past Alfonso and glances at the injured Dasher, smiling proudly. Dasher had done a noble thing indeed. Thanks to him, a pup has been given a chance to continue blossoming in the secure midst of the Zippers. If he had spotted Dasher earlier, he could've mistaken him to be a rover and chased him off, indefinately if he had caught a glimpse of the flirting session between him and Peachy. Maybe it was good thing he was distracted. Things do happen for a reason. If he had chased Dasher off, the outcome of the encounter with this mystery blood thirsty drifter could've been more grave. As a reward for his heroics, Dominic approaches Dasher, tail and head held high as a show of gratitude, and scent marks the male, making him an official Zippers member. He steps back to gauge his injuries. They looked pretty serious. Dasher will have be moved below ground to ensure he stays safe and has a chance to rest in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:06 am

Shakespeare head perks up as he hears footsteps , he smiles slightly seeing Peachy , he jumps over his hole and trots towards her

Tosca looks on and decides to go into the bolt hole , so they can have some privacy ...

Tip smiles at Dominic , he bows submissive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 am

Faith is relieved to see Dasher seemed to be in a stable condition. Hopefully his wounds would heal nicely and he would be back to helping the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 am

Peachy squeals with joy and barrels towards Shakespeare excited to have caught up with him before she could lose track of him. She greets him with tender grooming down his neck. She then brushes her muzzle against his as a way of telling him she loves him and is sorry for ditching him to be with Dasher. She has stronger feelings for Shakespeare and hopes he still loves her back. She'd be lost without her charming and handsome Shakspeare.

Dominic spots Tip but isn't alarmed since his body language is apparently submissive. He scent marks the male, accepting him into the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Dasher sees Dominic approaching and at first, was a bit alarmed. But he soon calms down when he saw Alfonso was talking to him. This had to be the dominate male. He watches as Dominic scent marks him, and he knew he was now a member of the mob. He peeps a weak thank you before laying his head back down. He was too weak to get up and move to the burrow at the moment. Whatever strength he had left was used up to move into the hollow tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Faith looks around warily. She wanted to make sure that Ghost didn't return once again and cause trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 am

Shakespeare flashes Peachy a charming grin , he grooms down the back of her head , and then grooms her neck tenderly , he nuzzles her neck and pulls her close to give her a great big lick on her cheek , he grins and cuddles her

Tosca peeks out of the bolt hole , she smiles and scurries away to stand sentry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 am

Dominic looks at Dasher with a worried expression. It's apparent that he's too weak to move on his own. Dominic leans the left front side of his body down to Dasher, offering him his shoulder for support. To return the favor for saving the life of one of the group's pups, he'll help usher Dasher back to the burrow.

Alfonso positions himself on the other side of Dasher, also wanting to help move him to the burrow.

Peachy presses the left side of her face into the soft fur of Shakespeare's chest. His tender and loving affection sends a warm feeling rippling through her. She's relieved to know he still loves her despite what she did to him. she promises herself to always stay faithful to Shakespeare. She loves him too much to lose him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 am

Shakespeare churrs relaxed and rolls onto his stomach , he looks at Peachy and reaches up to nuzzle her
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Peachy churrs passionately whilst nuzzling Shakepeare's muzzle as he nuzzled her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Dasher manages to get his body to listen and manages to get up, his body trembled slightly. But thanks to the support with Dominic and Alfonso, he was able to stand now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:53 am

Faith decides to watch the area around Dominic, Alfonso and Dasher, insuring that they could get home safetly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 pm

With Dasher supported, Dominic begins ushering him towards the burrow. He glances up at the sky on edge. An aerial predator could take advantage distraction so they must be alert and aware of their surroundings. He and Alfonso will defend Dasher with their lives if a predator attempts to catch the injured male by surprise.

Alfonso keeps Dasher's right side supported. He covers the horizon in the look out for predators. With Dominic scanning the skies, they should have a good chance at spotting a predator in time to be able to get to safety.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Faith continues looking around for them. She peeps quietly every few secounds, assuring them that they're safe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Every step Dasher took was torturous. He gritted his teeth, attempting to ignore the agonizing pain he was forced to endure with each step he took. Once he was in the Zipper's burrow, he'd be safe to rest without worry. He just had to endure a little bit longer...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Dominic keeps his pace slow so as to not risk strain on Dasher's fragil body. He glances around on edge. There's no sign of predators but the tranquil atmosphere can change in an instant.

Alfonso glances up at the sky, paranoid that an aerial predator could swoop down at any minute and take Dasher's life. He sounds warning growls letting any potential predator nearby know not to approach. He'll fight to the death to ensure that Dasher will have a future in the Zippers.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next