Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Faith continues looking around warily.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Snipe stands on a fallen branch, spying on this group. It looked intiresting... she hopped down to get a closer look, and found a bush that she climbed up on. The branch she happened to be standing on snapped with a CRRRAAACCCKK! 'This would happen to me.' she stood up, shaking debris off her coat, and got ready to confront the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Hearing a loud crack, Dasher looked around warily. Was that Ghost coming back for round 2? He collapses, wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 pm

The crack sound stops Dominic in his tracks. He glances around growling fiercely. If it's a predator, he's ready to defend Dasher with his life.

Alfonso whips around at the sound of the crack. He doesn't see the source but like Dominic is ready to protect Dasher with his life if it's a predator.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

'Good, they didnt see me!' she turns to flee, but as she sets her right paw down, pain shoots up her leg. She screeches in pain, laying down to inspect her pad- a splinter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 am

Faith hears the crack and looks around warily. She hears a screeching sound and limps towards the sound. She fines Snipe and limps over to her, curious. (Just so you know, she lost her back left leg when she was a pup.)
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 am

Instinctively, Snipe bristled in defence- but realized that this she-kat was only curious and calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:56 am

*Nala looked over at Snipe. She appeared to be new, but something seemed wrong, like she hurt herself. Nala got up and walked over to Snipe and Faith and peeped, wondering what was wrong.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 am

Shakespeare hops around , he goes into his bolt hole and chirps ushering Peachy to follow him .

Tosca watches smiling , she hops off too see how the Zippers are doing

Tip pounces on Snipe , he notices her paw and pulls out the splinter with his teeth , he smiles goofily , he gets off and digs a hole , he drops the splinter in it then buries it .
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am

Snipe was about to tear into Tip, but she realized he was only pulling the splinter out. Chirping a thanks, she stood up. I would like to join this mob, she said, shaking her pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm

*Nala barked to Tosca in greeting.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Dominic's ruffled fur lays down when he realizes this meerkat isn't Ghost retuning for another brawl, she made her presence in an attempt to gain acceptance. He nods a greeting to Snipe but it isn't up to him to decide her fate. That verdict rests in Running Star's paws.

Alfonso calms down realizing that Snipe is a different meerkat and not that murderous Ghost seeking more blood shed. He yips a greeting then realizes she appears to be injured. He frowns feeling sorry for her but is glad the injury is very minor and is only the result of a splinter being embedded in her paw.

Peachy eagerly follows Shakespeare into the bolt hole. Finally, they have a moment to be alone and there's no over protective Dominic around to sabotage their love life.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Dasher watches Snipe and slowly got himself to get back up. He panted a little, still tired and sore from his fight with Ghost before. But slowly, he was regaining some of his lost strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Faith watches Snipe and looks around for Runningstar.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Alfonso supports Dasher as he struggled to his feet. He doesn't want the male to harm himself further by making a sudden, jerking movement. Seeing his condition slightly improve assures Alfonso that Dasher will quickly rebound from his serious injuries. He appears to be a fighter with a strong will to survive. It'll take more than a beating to keep this warrior down.

Dominic glances around, trying to find Running Star. She needs to decide Snipe's fate since it's her job.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Dasher panted softly, but pressed forward. He still needed to rest and if he was in the Zipper's burrow, he could rest without any worry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm

As Dominic halts assisting Dasher back to the burrow to assess Running Star's where abouts, Alfonso keeps him supported and takes over leading him home. Being the only one at the moment to gaurd and protect Dasher, Alfonso is on edge. He quickens the pace wanting to get Dasher home before his injured state draws unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 pm

occ: I may as well play Running Star ...

Running star quickens her pace and keeps peeping calls , she looks around for familiar surroundings and keeps padding on , she continues to pad , finally , she spots a familiar tree ad knows they are a small way away from their burrow , she glances nervously at Dasher and continues on

Shakespeare grins and grooms her neck tenderly , he emerges and looks around for any signs of the group

Tosca lies down

Tip glances worriedly around for Peachy
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Finally, what felt like forever, Dasher and Alfonso made it to the burrow. He almost collapses as he walks down the slope, but by some miracle, manages to hold his balance. Just a bit more... Finding an empty chamber, the exhausted male finally collapsed, his strength and energy spent. He was not going to be moving anytime soon. But at least he was finally safe. He can now rest without any worry. But he knew... the next several days would be hard on him. He'd be fighting for his life. He closed his eyes, panting softly. Would he survive? Only Fate would decide...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 pm

A wave of relief permeates through Alfonso as the group arrives at the burrow safely. The trek felt like hours instead of just several minutes but luckily their distracted hike didn't attract any ravenously or malicious predators. He plops down on his haunches in front of the burrow entrance a second after Dasher decended into the tunnel. He gazes into the pitch black tunnel, deeply worried. Dasher is in bad shape and he fears he may not be able to pull through but if everyone pulls their weight in tending to his injuries and finding him food, he should survive.

Dominic arrives at the burrow a minute later, relieved Running Star hadn't ventured too far from the group. The reason he couldn't find her was because she was obscured by some desert scrubs. Seeing Dasher absent above ground, he figures he had headed into the burrow to rest. He frowns and sighs feeling sorry for the male who almost threw his life away for a mob he didn't know. It was definately a selfess deed, a deed that made him think differently about lone males. Not all of them appear to cause trouble, some of them have good intentions and a bit of heroism in them. The type of heroism where they'd die to ensure a complete stranger, adult or pup, lives to see the next day.

Peachy follows Shakespeare above ground. She begins assessing the surroundings and realizes the Zippers are no where in sight. She peeps to herself but not loud enough for Shakespeare to hear her. They have no idea where the Zippers went but instincts tell her to head towards the burrow. Perhaps that's where they are? It is getting close to the time they'd be heading home anyway.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 am

Shakespeare sits down and glances at Peachy , hell have to be careful , he begins too lead her to the way he thinks the burrow is

Tosca follows slowly behind , hidden

Running star remains above ground , she hasnt yet noticed Peachys absence , she grooms her fur and then heads below ground , tired. , she nuzzles Dominic and curls up next to him

Tip yawns adn also heads below ground , he lies near Dasher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 am

Faith is relieved to see Dominic and Alfonso were successfully able to deliver Dasher home. She goes over to them and looks around warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:12 pm

ooc: Dominic is above ground.

Dominic rubs the side of his face against Running Star's affectionately. He watches her decend into the burrow but decides to stay above ground for an hour. It's a little too early for him to head to bed but today was eventful and exhausting. His mouth gapes open in a yawn, making it apparent that he too is competely drained of his energy. He peeps a greeting as Faith approaches then glances around, keeping watch.

Peachy follows closely behind Shakespeare, feeling apprehensive about him leading her back to the Zippers. He's an unwanted foriegner and was nearly killed by Dominic a few times the last time he hung around the group. She worries this time the group may not let him get away with his life if they see him.

Alfonso hasn't noticed his mother's absence. He sits firmly in front of the burrow entrance, determined to ensure no predators will get passed him. Dasher has nothing to worry about as he is under heavy gaurd by the group and Alfonso himself.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Faith smiles politely and peeps a greeting back to Dominic.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Dominic smiles warmly at Faith before returning his stern gaze back on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next