Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

*Nala thanked Peachy, rolling around in the sand. Since Bad Luck was a Zipper, she didn't see how RunningStar would be able to tell she'd gotten into trouble. But she rolled around in the sand, and licked herself clean. There, no more smell. Now came a prick of conscience. What had she gotten herself into? She was way wild and unstable. What did everyone think of her now? She'd shown way to much of her bad side that noble, heroic one. She went up to Peachy, glad she had the support of her friends. She'd had a litter before, right? Well, Nala simply sighed, looking at the ground.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 am

Faith eats a scorpion quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 am

Peachy places a paw on Nala's shoulder as a way of supporting and comforting her. She knows Bad Luck is a Zipper but she figured any way if Nala rolled around in the sand, it would erase any strange smells that would have Running Star suspecting that she was getting too cozy with an unrelated male. The next concern on Peachy's mind is if Nala is pregnant, she could be facing a dangerous life as a solitary meerkat. She makes a nervous glance at Running Star then looks back over at Nala with concern. Running Star may find out eventually that she had a tryst with Bad Luck and there will be no doubt serious consequences will be sought.

Alfonso happily eats a spider he caught as it was scurry past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

*Nala smiled, continuing to role around in the sand to remove the scent. Her guilt suddenly turned to anger, however. What was wrong with having pups? It would make the group larger! It's not like Running Star had any right now that she was protective of.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 am

Faith keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Peachy nods assuring Nala that her vigorous scent masking should be at the point where what ever amorous scent she may have had on her fur has been erased. She makes a quick sly glance at Running Star. She's still oblivious. That's a relief. Peachy can see that by the size of Running Star's belly, she's in the middle of her pregnancy term. She'll be giving birth in a few weeks, perhaps around the time Nala could start showing signs of being pregnant. Things could turn nasty if Nala turns out to be pregnant. She could pose a threat to Running Star's pups and will most likely face eviction. Peachy sighs unnerved. In the weeks ahead, things in the group could become unstable.

Alfonso has his head burried in the sand, still oblivious to the wild choice Nala made just after being accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 pm

*Nala was glad RunningStar hadn't noticed. And who knows? She might not be pregnant, and if she wasn't, nothing had gone wrong. She just had to act cool. Where was Bad Luck anyways? Man that furball's gotten me into trouble, and he just leaves.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 am

Faith forages, still unaware of Nala's encounter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 am

For Nala's sake, Peachy hopes the mating was unsucessfull. A subordinate female falling pregnant so close to when Running Star is about to give birth could be disasterous. She remembers when she was pregnant around when Running Star was. She was evicted and had been at high risk of losing her litter but she was lucky and was reaccepted into the group where she safely gave birth. If Nala becomes pregnant, her outcome could be grave. So as to not raise Running Star's suspicions, Peachy turns around to resume foraging. For now she'll act as if the whole incident never happened.

Alfonso is happily munching a worm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 am

Faith eats a beetle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:07 pm

*Nala continued to forage as well as Peachy, staying close to her friend. She was glad Alfonso and Faith looked utterly oblivious. She still wondered where Bad Luck was. Had Tea just scared him off? Running Star didn't seem to be mad yet...She shrugged, finding a crunchy larvae, eating and savoring the flavor.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Peachy pulls up a small lizard, which helps to take her mind off Nala's potentially fatal decision to mate with Bad Luck for now. She munches it down quickly.

Alfonso scours at the ground, still hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Faith continues digging, still completely oblivious to Nala's encounter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm

*Nala found an entire nest of the caterpillar larvae, she chirped to Alfonso to come and eat some, since he appeared hungry.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Alfonso looks over hearing Nala chirp and notices the discovery she made. He trots over eager to snack on some yummy catterpiller larvae.

With her head burried in the sand, Peachy is unaware of the delectable discovery Nala had made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:44 pm

*Nala smiled, digging into the nest with her claw, scooping it out like ice cream. She licked her llips, then ate it. She wondered if Alfonso had tried or would like this strange meal.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Alfonso doesn't hesitate trying this new course of scrumptious looking morsels. He uses his paw to scoop them into his mouth. He eats them happily. They taste delicious!

Peachy pulls up a beetle and devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:19 pm

*Nala smiled as she found someone who also liked it. She chirped to Peachy, she would probably like it too! Nala went under a tree to rest.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Alfonso glances over at his mother and chirps, beckoning her to come and try these catterpillers, they're delecious!

Peachy looks over hearing her son's chirp and sees the colony of catterpillers. She licks her chops and eagerly trots over. They look enticing indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Tea growls at Nala and walks over to Alfonso
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Alfonso doesn't notice Tea growling at Nala as he's stuffing his face with caterpillers.

Peachy is also happily munching on the scrumptiously juicy morsels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Faith continues foraging, also not having heared Tea's growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Tea looks at Nala angerly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

*Nala wouldn't pretend she didn't hear Tea. She quickly turned to see who was challenging her. Who would dare... She chuckled, if this 'kat wanted to start a fight with her, she'd be hurt bad. She growled at her louder.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Tea looked at Nala You'll be Kick from the Mob when Running star Finds out She peeped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next