Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:32 am

Dominic thinks that Shakespeare could have been a good male and useful member of the group, but Dominic thinks Peachy as a daughter and doesn't want her to face more challenges of life alone.

ooc: Maybe Alfonos could be next Zippers DM, since I promised it to you to make up for no Phantoms DF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am

Shakespeare peeps Dominic please , i wont mate with Peachy i promise . please dont kill me ! i whimpered Ive been alone for months ! he made a run fro it . he ran to the old bolt hole to see tosca sitting outside her hugged her and wept .

Tosca looked surprised , seh saw the eviction mark on his tail . had he been accepted back but evicted AGAIN , she snarled she couldnt deal with Dominic or Running Star . she cuddled Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 am

ooc: Ok.

Peachy whimpers, worried for Shakespeare's well being. She preys his pleading to Dominic will be enough to spare him from being killed. She also promises to never mate with him if he's given the chance to stay in the Zippers but that's highly doubtful. Dominic is strongly set on kicking him out for good. She'll have to sneak off if she ever wants to see him again. Unfortunately, if she's caught slipping off to see him, that could get her into serious trouble. Things for them are begining to look grim.

Alfonso watches the fight with a smirk. Some day he'll be able to help Dominic teach unruly males a lesson. For now he can only sit back and watch, whilst taking in as a learning experiance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Dominic ignores Shakespeare's pleads. But he knows the male will be back. Dominic pads over to Alfonso and picks him up. Dominic is going to follow Shakespeare's scent and see if he can drive the unruly male off the territory for good.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Alfonso snickers, looking forward to this learning experiance. He wants to become a strong male capable of intimidating any males who try to seduce his mother. He won't stand for a male getting his mother into trouble and will do everything in his power to prevent them from winning over his mother. He'll even kill to keep her virtue safe.

Peachy lowers her head in disappointment. Shakespeare will never be allowed to stay even after he had risked his life to save a few of the Zipper members. Dominic is standing firm with his decision to kick him out for ever but she knows it won't be the last time she sees Shakespeare. She hides a sneaky smirk in her shoulder. When ever the dominants are distracted that's when she'll sneak off to find him. They'll keep their relationship a secret from now on but it's going to take cleverness to keep their meetings that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Faith wakes up when she hears growling above ground. She emerges just in time to see Shakespeare running away from the group. She then limps over to Peachy, Alfonso and Nala, not sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Peachy leans against Faith for comfort. It's sad to see Shakespeare having to leave. She would've been ecstatic if he was allowed to stay in the group but that can only come true in her dreams. She sighs somberly. He's meant to live the dangerous life of a solitary figure, which worries Peachy to a point where she could chew off her fur. What if he gets killed by a predator and she doesn't know it? Or what if he contracts a disease? These thoughts enter her mind and shudders at the scenarios.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Occ-If PanCake does't come on Im going to get Mad Bucause the Phantoms Need her!!!!

Tea walked over to Peachy and Grooomed herr

Bad Luck was still asleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

ooc: Yeah they're kinda dying without her. Rio was on earlier and started picking up playing her characters.

Peachy calms down as Tea grooms her. She tries not to think about what horrible fates could await Shakespeare once he's out there alone. He's a strong, determined and clever meerkat. He'll be fine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 pm

ooc: @YoshKatgirl Maybe you could take over Cyan temporarily. You know her personality very well... we should probably adopt out her dominant characters like Cyan and Starburst until she returns.

bic: Faith allows Peachy to lean on her and sighs. She also grooms her in the hope of comforting her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 pm

ooc: Ok. I'll give playing Cyan a try. The Phantoms won't get anywhere without her being played so it'll help get things moving in the group again.

Peachy relaxes. With Tea and Faith helping to keep her nerves calm, she no longer feels stressed but hopes Shakespeare will be fine on his own.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 am

Stripe hears growling above ground. Frightened, she hides in the shadows.
Jack peers out of the burrow, wanting to know what happened. Bruno sat behind him, looking over Jack's shoulder.

ooc: I have too many characters here and I want to kill some off. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 am

ooc: In the blizzards devils death match... easy. xD

Dominic spots the bolthole. It reeks of Zippers, which means he's found the evictees Tosca and Shakespeare. He also smells rover. Were they trying to start a group? Dominic drops Alfonso and enters the burrow with a snarl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 am

occ: Shakespeare and Tosca are outside the burrow XD ill say they are still in the burrow

Shakespeare closes his eyes , trying NOT to think about Peachy , he is deep in the burrow , so cant hear nor see Dominic

Tosca however spots Dominic she barks and snarls trying to get him away , she snaps and swats at his face

Pedro snickers as he sees a male entering a small bolt hole looking angry , he had seen Tosca and Shakespeare head under ,. he watched from the side before deciding to leave the malke to it
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 am

Peachy suddenly realizes her son is missing and peeps. She doesn't know that Dominic took him with to show him how to handle stubborn and persistant unwanted males. She gets to her feet and calls for him, hoping he hadn't wondered too far from the group.

Alfonso snickers sinisterly as Dominic went into the bolt hole. He too can smell Zipper's scent around the entrance. He must be inside and soon will be trapped. There's no where for Shakespeare to run. He'll surely be in for a fight for his life. He's unaware that Shakespeare's sister is down there, determined to protect her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am

Tosca barks loudly , the sound echos around the burrow chambers , she snarls and snaps at his face . before snarling and pushing Dominic closer to the entrance

Shakespeare gets up immediately , he bolts through the burrow complex to find his sister and his arch enemy fighting , he snarled at Dominci agressively . his eyes fill with anger noone hurts his sister!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 am

Alfonso hears Tosca's angry loud bark echoe in the burrow followed by growling. It sounded like someone other than Shakespeare and Dominic was down there. Desperate to see the fight, Alfonso crawls into the burrow bobbing his head and snickering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 am

Tosca looks at Alfonso , she smiles and then turns back to Dominci , she snarls and swats at his face leaving a long cut down his nose

Shakespeare pushes Dominic into the wall
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Dominic sinks his teeth into Shakespeare's shoulder and then rips his head back, tearing flesh. Dominic had had enough of these two. He then swiped back at Tosca.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Alfonso flashes his fangs at Tosca as she attacked Dominic and snarled at Shakespeare. He kept his distance from the fight instinctively knowing he's too young to get involved but will loyally defend Dominic if he needs the assistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:43 pm

*Nala was even more angered...who cared if Peachy and Shhakespeare were together. Did Running Star not care about their feelings at all?! She would've left in a heartbeat if someone took away rights like that...She watched as Dominic attacked Shakespeare. She churped at Shakespeare to fight back.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Bad Luck Growled and bit Dominic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 pm

*Nala went up to Dominic, viciously lashing out with her claws and scraping his back.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Peachy continues searching for her son, unaware of the fight. She checks every patch of vegetation hoping to find him but he's no where in sight. She stands up on her hind legs, keeping up her contact calls hoping he'll hear them and respond.

Alfonso is too engrossed with watching the fight to hear his mother. He growls at Bad Luck as he attacked Dominic and takes a swipe at him. He barks in anger wondering why he's betraying the dominant male not helping to exstinguish the unwanted Shakespeare. He's shocked when Nala joins in. A once trusted new member has just now become his enemy. He snarls and snaps at Nala.

ooc: Ugh I really don't feel like playing Running Star. Someone else take her over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Occ-I Will if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next