Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

*Nala, in her mind, felt that she had right of opinion. This was just unthinkable, why would Dominic attack someone, especially when Shakespeare had just been hurt! She didn't strike at Alfonso. She was still trustworthy, but would stand up for her beliefs.*
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 pm

ooc: Seriously, quit ganging up on him people! He wants Shakespeare gone, because no matter what he does, Shakespeare comes back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Occ-I plan for Bad luck to join soon when His plots Over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

(OOC: I know, this is just the way Nala is. Sorry if it annoys you though)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: Well, if he keeps attacking the one who will accept him... meh. It might not happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Bad luck walked away not wanting to hurt the male he wanted to join this mob some day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Faith also looks around for Alfonso, unaware of the fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Dominic turned on Nala! How dare she! He was getting furious now. He swiped out at Nala, swiping her in the face. He hated to harm her, but why was she attacking?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Alfonso swats at all the meerkats attacking Dominic. He didn't understand they were fighting for what they thought was right for his mother and Shakespeare. What he's learned is that Shakespeare is no longer wanted and if that's what he is in the dominants eyes then he no longer is in his either. Most likely he'll place his mother where she first started before they joined, evicted permanently and forced to face certain death. He won't allow that to happen to her, ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Occ-
YoshKatgirl wrote:
Ugh I really don't feel like playing Running Star. Someone else take her over.
I can play her if you want Sorry if im bothering you because i posted it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 pm

*Nala jumped up, quickly dodging the blow. Where she was from, everyone could have pups, that's all she knew. She simply ran off, into a nearby bolthole. She was in one of her moods again...And right now, she hated the world.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Bad luck followed Nala and smiled at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 pm

*Nala took no notice of the male, but would be glad to know that someone at least knew how she felt...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Bad Luck peeped to Nala that he was there
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc: Sure you can take her over Flower.

Alfonso smirks when Nala and Bad Luck retreat. He looks at Dominic concerned wondering if he's alright.

Peachy comes across the burrow where the fight had occured but it had just ended and she's still completely unaware that it happened. She peers in and sees Alfonso and sighs in relief. He appears to safe which is a great relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 pm

*Nala heard him from inside her hiding place. She recognized the voice of the male. But she only snickered, turning away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Faith follows Peachy, relieved to see Alfonso appearing to be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Occ-Thanks

Running star sees that some Members are missing and wonders where they are if Peachy was with Tosca's Brother and mated She would be in Trouble.Then she saw Tea,Faith, and Peachy Leave so Peachy was not with the male she Stayed were she was not wanting to Care about What happened.

Tea Followed Faith
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Peachy reaches half way into the burrow and pulls Alfonso over to her with her paw. She looked down glaring at him He gave her a heart attack by disappearing like that! She barks warning him if ever he wandered off without her knowing again, there will be no more scorpions for him (His favorite morsel:d)

Alfonso sneers and rolls his eyes. He had actually been taken away by Dominic to learn a crutial leasson. One day he'll be responsible for helping the Zipper males sabotage unwanted rovers' attempts at trying to entice a female from the group. It wasn't like he took off to look for mischief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

*Nala eventually left her bolthole, waundering around. She came back and sat like a sprawled out lion at the burrow entrance.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Bad luck groomed Nala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 am

occ: Wow , im sorry guys but 2 pages is getting a bit too much for me ,!

Shakespeare howls in pain and falls to the ground , he dosnt notice Peachy

Tosca bends down by Shakespeare she growls at Dominic and swipes at him viciously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 am

*Nala turned to Bad Luck. She narrowed her eyes for a moment, then decided to allow the grooming.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:10 am

occ: Wooh! Someones on Very Happy

Shakespeare whimpered loudly , he slumped against the burrow wall and then stumbled out of the burrow , he limped over to Nala .

Tosca followed her brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 am

OOC; Haha, yay! I was thinking the same thing, I'm always on when no one's here xD.

*At Shakespeare's approach, Nala smiled to him. She'd tried defending him against Dominic, and could see all the damage the battle had done to him...she was still angered at this...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next