Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Snicker watches still watches Taakah.

Jackie smiles and stays by Damien and Lancaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 am

Damien churrs softly, and slowly inches closer to Jackie. In a way of requesting friendship and he was also just being polite, he started to groom her fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 am

Lancaster watches Jackie and Damien bond groom happily. He should have no problem fitting in in the Willows and he believes he'll blossom into one of the most reliable and responsible members of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

Damien stops and looks at Lancaster. He churrs to say how thankful he is and he is so happy he's his new friend and everything. Damien had to admit. Life was good with a family.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:31 am

Keeko growled a bit and looked at Daimen. He didn't like the way this meerkat was acting like he just saved the whole mob single handedly. keeko bared his fangs at Daimen and scent marked him. Know your place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:00 am

Ooc: Hey StormyMeerkat? Can you tell me how Damien is supposed to act? I'm having a blonde (yes, unfortanately I DO have blonde hair..) moment and I kinda....well...forgot..what is his place?

Damien recieved Keeko's message and slunk over to the dominant male and rolled onto his back in a submissive and respectful manner and churrs to apoligize. He realizes he was acting WAY too cocky and clearly didn't know his place. He churrs and asks for forgiveness. I'm sorry. I acted too cocky. I will behave. I promise.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 am

ooc: He's supposed to act humble, meaning respect and obey the dominant male's rules. A cocky disposition could make him be seen as a threat to Keeko's dominance.

Lancaster steps aside as Keeko asserts his dominance sternly on Damien. It's hard for him to watch but he feels the chastisment is necissary. Damien appears to have the traits of a dominant which could make him a threat to Keeko later on if he suddenly develops the urge to stage a coup. Lancaster grins, happy Damien is now among their ranks. Though, he's being looked upon suspiciously by Keeko, Lancaster also believes accepting him will be worth it. He proved that he's noble and will be a great asset in battles and mobbings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 am

Ooc: Ah, I see. Well I got it then. Thanks! Like my new signature? And avatar?

Damien finishes his apoligy and submmission to Keeko and gets up, lowers his head respectfully and goes back to Lancaster. He churrs softly. I feel bad now...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 am

ooc: Yes they're so cuteX3

Lancaster tries to lift up Damien's spirit with some comfort grooming. He chirps to him reassuringly, Don't worry about it. I think your noble deed deserved recognition and eventually, Keeko will realize having you among the ranks will be worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 am

Ooc: aw, thanks!

Damien cheers up a little and returns the favor by grooming Lancaster. He still is uncertain though. It doesn't seem like that will ever happen. What if he hates me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am

Ooc: Hey YoshKatGirl?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm

ooc: You're welcome:)

Lancaster looks up at Damien, putting his comfort grooming to a temporary stop. It makes him sad hearing Damien say Keeko hates him. He doesn't feel that's the case. Keeko was only showing him who the boss is around here and does respect him. He's just acting how he usually does around new comers. He doesn't hate you, he was just asserting his authority. Something he does to every male who joins. He did the same to my brother and I when we immegrated into the group. He'll warm up to you eventually, trust me Lancaster resumes the comfort grooming with a positive set mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Ooc: Will you accept my friend request?

Damien blinks with relief and resumes grooming Lancaster as well. I suppose you're right. Alright. I'll wait and see.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 pm

ooc: Sure:)

Lancaster keeps up the grooming. He's happy to have cheered up Damien and believes there will be more situations where his nobility will make Keeko feel he did the right thing by accepting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Damien's wound on his leg looks clean, and is starting to heal. Obviously Damien had been tending to his wound. He was starting to regain his strength
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Lancaster glances down at Damien's snakebite wound. It appears his leg hadn't swollen up much since the bite a few hours ago. Perhaps he didn't get a large dose of venom injected and had recieved a small dose or not even, just a dry bite. He grins in relief. It seems his life is no longer in jeopardy but he'll have to be monitored just to be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Damien churrs happily and looks at Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 pm

ooc: Im sure many of you have, but has anyone watched Meerkat manor on Animal planet? Its awesome...! Razz

Taakah woke, and watched warily as Damien was strictly reminded of his place and was scent-marked. 'He aint gunnuh do that to me!' he thought, but knew it would happen eventually. Sitting up, he groomed his shoulder, then looked around. This seemed like he was here forever! Getting up, he stalked over to a bush and climbed it, standing tall to look for the return of the foraging party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Ooc: I have! I like that show!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 pm

ooc: I have the DVDs to all 4 seasons. I enjoy watching Meerkat Manor, despite alot that happens on the show is actually made up for story purposes.

Lancaster glances at Damien smiling back happily. Looks like he has a bright future ahead of him.

At the burrow, Tank is also gazing off into the distance, expecting the group to be returning home within the next 2 hours or so. He's grown accustomed to Taakah hanging around the burrow for the time being. He appears to be acting responsible and wanting to help so his supicions towards him have waned a little.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Ashtail continued to nap, her scarred ear twitching once in a while at any given noise. She was partly asleep, but was "awake" enough to be able to spring into action if needed. So far, besides Ghost's attack, today had been peaceful.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:54 pm

ooc: First off, it's not possible to just "almost recover" from a bite from a deadly snake in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Quote :
Damien isnt able to dodge in time as the snake lunges and sinks it's fangs into Damien's leg. Damien shrieks in pain and the snake's fangs pump venom into his leg before letting go and hissing at the other meerkats.
[/quote]

ooc: I had a short term memory moment. Stormy's right. He had recieved a full dose of venom so by now he should be seriously ill. Meerkats usually spend 3 or more days fighting for their lives after recieving a puff adder bite. It should take him longer than a few hours to recover. By the next RP day he should be rebounding from the bite since it'll be a week later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Ooc: I didnt say he recovered. I said he was feeling a little better, but he is still VERY ill.

Damien collapses, waves of pain crashing into him as his leg throbs.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm

ooc- I'm ignoring all of it. Just unneeded drama.

ic- Bravo has been foraging and taking sentry duty throughout he day, and largely keeping to himself. Losing his sister has... changed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next