Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Ashtail nods as if understanding and looks to Tank as he comes over. She nods again, as if leaving Taakah to him and went to the burrow, back to the pups and curls her body around Triscuit and Snicker in a protective hug. She began to groom the two to keep them calm, and bond with them at the same time. She knew with Tank around, he wouldn't allow any harm to be brought upon anyone in the burrow.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Tank narrows his eyes distrustfully but goes along with Taakah's submissive behavior for now. He plods back over to the burrow and stations himself at the entrance. He'll defend the pups with his life if Taakah tries to harm them.

Triscuit gawks at Taakah with an uneased expression. She heads into the burrow knowing she'll be safe there if things suddenly become life threatening. She nestles into Ashtail's fur feeling safe in her protective hold.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:25 pm

He follows Tank, but only a short distance. he pauses, and then creeps up to Tank, starting to groom him. he stays on the other side of Tank, away from the burrow. I-i dont have any intention of hurting any of you- all that i ask is for the possibillity to join.... he quietly says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Snicker watches Taakah closely. He was still wary of this mystery meerkat. Hopefully he was true to his word and was only here to join the group. Unfortunate;y for him, he'd have to wait for Buckeye tto lead the group home.

Buckeye is still at the foraging party and is looking around warily.

Jackie goes over to Damien to see if he's okay.

Snowflake is looking around.

Meg is also looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Ooc: I'm baaaaaacccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3

Damien looks at Lancaster and then at Jackie. He wonders why is she coming over to see him? He's not a very 'popualar' male, after all...
Back to top Go down
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Veen, recovering from his flee from carnation, stopped to groom. He blinked as he caught scent of a...group with pups. But pups werent on his mind- well, in a way. He followed the scent to a clearing, and took cover under a thick bush. He caught scent of a she-kat...it seemed like she was right behind him or something, but he didnt bother turning around- he was to busy watching the group for wandering females.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm

ooc- PLEASE don't start another confusing conflict. I hope you're not one of those that always has to have some major conflict happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm

ooc: Welcome back:)

Tank is swayed into believing Taakah but doesn't drop his gaurd. It could be an act to lower his and the other babysitters' defenses but for now he decides to play along with Taakah's word. He'll just keep him under closer survalance, especially if he's to be around his children and the other pups. It isn't his say to decide what fate should befall Taakah but if he suddenly starts to display hostile behavior, he'll eject him from the burrow.

Triscuit watches Taakah, her beady eyes flickering with fear. She doesn't know what Taakah is capable of and feels vulnerable. After nearly losing her life to Ghost, she's paranoid that every lone male could take advantage of her crippled state and attempt to kill her.

Lancaster looks at Damien saddened that he feels unpopular. He just risked his life to save a mob he just met. It's a selfless and noble deed anyone would be proud of.

ooc: Yeah seriously. I'm tired of all of this sudden action coming up. I won't be home tomorrow and I don't want to come home to find 5 pages of posts-_- When ever we decide to plan something big, I think we should discuss it first before getting right down to posting it so people don't get lost or end up falling behind.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 pm

occ: sorry, could you delete my last post- and this one, too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Taakah, finishing Tank's back, walked a little off to the side and layed down, closing his eyes. He let out a long sigh, deciding to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Tank makes a quick "I'll be watching you" glance at Taakah before relaxing himself. He rests on his back near his children with his feet up in the air.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am

Damien blinks at Jackie, she's way more poular and she's coming to him? Unbelievable! He didn't believe this..
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am

((OOC: Indeed, as much as I love to see drama/conflict happen, its only good once in a while, really. Its tiring doing that stuff constantly.))

Ashtail also starts to relax, still curled up around Snicker and Triscuit. Taakah did seem okay, but she wouldn't lower her guard until she was sure she could trust the new male. However, it doesn't stop her from relaxing and she closes her eyes, twitching her scarred ear a little before getting fully comfortable.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 am

Snicker watches Taakah, still wary. He seemed like a kind meerkat, but looks could be deceiving...

Jackie smiles at Damien. He was popular enough for her. He had saved Meg from an eagle and the group from a snake after all.

Buckeye looks around warily.

Snowflake also looks around.

Meg watches some ground squirrels playing in the distance. She giggles, but for now stays where she was. She didn't want to walk to far from the group after encountering both an eagle and a snake today.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:09 am

Mozart growls and watches as Tails takes off , but she is met by another rover , Veen , growling she swatted at his head , she was in no mood , luckily , Mozart rubbed all of Tails scent off and crept back to the burrow , she sat down by Ashtail and smiled .

Pedro saw the other male and smiled he chirped happily , he continued foraging ( at the burrow)
Back to top Go down
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 am

occ: Veen never happened... again, sorry about that!

Taakah suddenly sat up. He looked down at his ruffled fur and started to groom it. After several fleas were removed, he looked around, and glanced at Tank. He smiled, and shook his pelt. Standing up, he decided to go forage for a while- near the burrow. A few feet away, he dug at the ground, and caught scent of a lizard. Following it to a small rock, he flipped it over to reveal a fat gecko with juicy eggs. He chirped in delight, and snapped the lizard up, its frail bones crunching loudly. After his snack, he turned to the seven eggs. He quickly barked to Tank- do the pups want any... or are they too young..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 am

occ: its ok , dont worry Smile

Mozart rubbed up against Tank happily , she nuzzled him and lay down.

Pedro found a scorpion , he disarmed it and munched it down happily
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 am

ooc- I'm confused now. Where is everyone at, and what's happening where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am

Mozart , Pedro , Tank , Ashtail , Taakah and the pups are at the burrow foraging and resting , nothing going on at the foraging party , but im not sure ..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 pm

ooc: Tank, Mozart, Pedro and Ashtail are at the burrow and a male named Taakah has decided to make himself comfortable there as he waits to be accepted by Keeko when the group returns from foraging. I'm slightly confused myself. Some of the meerkats are swapping places.

Tank leans against Mozart contendedly. He's suddenly begun developing these feelings for her and can't seem to wrench his eyes away from her. Her sweet, caring and kind hearted demeanor is alluring and her sleek fur is beautilful. A movement suddenly pulls his eyes away from Mozart. He sees that Taakah has moved from his spot and narrows his eyes in suspicion. Tank growls, if he had slipped into the burrow....Then he spots him nearby foraging. Tank settles down but maintain's his distrustfullness towards the male. Taakah is making a good impression so far but Tank isn't the type to let his gaurd down when around strange males. Ever since Ghost's attack, he's developed an aloofness toward male newcomers. Tank looks to the burrow entrance then back at Taakah Thanks for the kind offering but the pups are still consuming milk. They won't be getting their first taste of hard food until next week

Triscuit tucks herself into the warm fur of Ashtail's belly and begins drifting off to sleep. She feels a scense of security in her hold and believes no one or nothing can harm her.

Lancaster frowns disapproving of Damien's low self esteem. With the mob gradually growing at his side, he feels Damien should be proud of himself for taking the initiative to perform a selfless and brave deed. The mob is proud of him for saving one of their pups. If he hadn't had showed up, the circumstances could've been alot different.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Taakah shook his head to dislodge some sand, and turned back to the eggs. He consumed them, and licked his maw. He stood up, and stretched all four legs, then arched his back. Turning around to forage some more, he thought he saw something move in the tall stalks of grass. Wobbling over, he stuck his head into it to see a locust explode out of it. Jumping back, he was about to sound an alarm, but stopped himself in time. returning to the burrow, he layed on his back and dozed off, awaiting the leader and others returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Ashtail feels herself drift off as well, feeling tired from today's events. She wasn't worried however, with Tank and Mozart outside the burrow, she knew they wouldn't allow anything to happen without a fight. She was luckily a light sleeper anyhow, if the two needed help, she could spring into action. For now, however, she decided to take it easy and possibly take a quick cat nap to recover some of her lost strength.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Damien shakes his head. What was he thinking?! He was a great influence on a lot of meerkats! He should be proud! He sits up straighter, still favoring his injured leg and smiles and churrs at Jackie, happy she's coming to check on him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Tank nearly topples over backwards in shock, not expecting the locust to burst out from the vegetation. It's just a harmless bug what's he getting all skittish about? It could be the unnerving appearances of strange meerkats that has him still hanging on to his paranoia. He sighs and chuckles to himself in embarressment.

Lancaster grins uplifted by Damien's selfconfidance. It's apparent that he'll do fine in this mob so he has nothing to be negative about.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Damien glances at Lancaster, then back at Jackie. He is happy that he is quickly making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   

Back to top Go down
 
Role Play- 8th of December
Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Reapers of The Void Plot Page. (A Role-play idea by NoelBles)
» Role Play Lingo: Definitions
» Role Play Guide
» Role play
» Role-Play Generator

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: