Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Hershey groomed Alex and began to forage again. When the time was right, she would be a mother.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 am

Alex foraged nearby, catching a millipede. He then sat up, keeping an eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am

Soon, Hershey saw an eagle circling above. She let out the alarm call and ran toward home. They weren't far from their burow, so when Hershey arrived at it, she looked behind to see her family approaching. They seemed to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Alex dashed after Hershey. He jumped into the burrow, and after a while he peered out. He couldn't see the eagle.
Luke was not far behind his brother. When he was in the burrow, he checked that all members had made it safetly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Starburst quickly dashed into the safety of the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

With the day settling and all members safe, Hershey went above ground to take one last look at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 am

Alex sat by Hershey.
Luke also sat near them, keeping watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Tired Herhsey went below ground for sleep. It had been a peaceful and good day.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:13 am

Alex followed Hershey, and curled up beside her.
Luke only remained a little while longer before he joined them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2