Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th of July Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Keeko emerged from the burrow. He scans the skies, but there is nothing in sight. He sits down and lifts his hind foot to scratch himself. The wound left by Juamba was healing, but it would be sometime before it was comepletely healed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:25 am

Tuck climbs out of the burrow, feeling ready for the day ahead. He looks around, and lazily stumbles over to Keeko. Upon arriving at the side of Keeko, he collapses into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 am

Keeko staggered a little as Tuck fell over him. He saw Tuck, asleep beside him, and chuckled to himself. He sat up and kept guard over the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am

Buckeye soon emerged, followed by Simmons. Failing with Verniece, Simmons looks determined today to get lucky. Maybe a surprise visit with the Twilights again is on his agenda. Buckeye walked over to Tuck and Keeko, grooming each in turn. She is heavily pregnant now, her pups due in only a matter of weeks. Everything seems great.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Keeko groomed Buckeye affectionately. The Willows was one of the most successful groups in the area, and with more pups, it seemed they would uphold that standard. He looked over her shoulder at Simmons. He could be one of his main competitors, but it seemed for now he was just content to rove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Watching Buckeye and Keeko jealously, Simmons wandered off, leaving the family to forage. Maybe he'd be more successful at the Twilights this time...

Buckeye went back below ground to wake up the rest of the family. She made lead calls and went back above ground to wait for them. She was hungry, as so were her pups.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 pm

ooc: I forgot I was playing Miley and Crash for Jack.

bic: Keeko followed. He saw a movement in the bushes. He alerted Buckeye. A young female, about the age of Verneice, was aproaching the group. By her side, was a young pup. It was Miley and her brother Crash. Keeko wathced their approach, waiting for Buckeye's move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:52 pm

No worries :]

Buckeye eyed the pair suspiciously. If they were any threat, she had a whole group to chase them away. The two, however, look frightened. She went to investigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Splash then emerged, watching as Buckeye left the burrow toward the bsuhes. He went to Keeko, seeking comfort.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 am

ooc: I think Splash is a girl. I will double check.

bic: Keeko nuzzled Splash comfortingly. There was nothing to be afriad of. Miley lay down, to show she was no threat. Crash copied his big sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 am

Haha, i think your right sorry :]

Buckeye sniffed Miley and Crash, and with one chin tap, she allowed them to stay. Two more meerkats to the force would help boost their numbers. She started to groom the frightened youngsters, and then led them back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 am

ooc: Yeah I have her coded as RPWWF005.

bic: Miley followed Buckeye, chirping submissively. Crash followed, and eyed the other youngesters with interest. Maybe they could be friends! Keeko followed the two, a little unwilling to let Buckeye out of his sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 am

I'm just gonna take over Verniece and Hutch until Sammi returns...

Buckeye groomed Keeko, assuring him that she was ok.

Splash ran over to Crash and began playing with her new friends.

Finally, Verniece and Hutch emerged above ground, yawning. The group was ready to forage. Buckeye led them out.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 am

ooc: Thanks!

bic: Crash leaped at Splash, battering playfully with his paw. Keeko gathered up the pps and followed Buckeye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 am

As Buckeye led the foragers out to their favorite spot, she spotted movement in the distance. A lone meerkat was walking there way. She let out the alarm call, ordering her family to watch for the danger.

Hutch and Splash ran over to Verniece, seeking company. She protected them as the rest of the group watched the meerkat approach.

Simmons was walking back from his successful roving expedition. He saw the Willows in the distance, but they were tense and on alert. He scanned the area, looking for what was agitating them. Little did he know that it was him they were looking at...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 am

ooc: I wonder where Mike is? I will start to play Tuck if he doesn't return.

bic: Crash ran behind Miley, whose fur stood on end. She growled, ready to defend Crash with her life. Keeko ran over to Buckeye and stood protectively by her side. He sniffed the air, and the scent was familiar. He chirped to Buckeye, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 am

Buckeye was also confused. Could this be an enemey, or friend. Well, she wasn;t going to take any chances. She led her group into battle, war dancing against the stranger. This could be a rover, and rovers can just not be tolerated. She led the chase until the meerkat ran away.

Seeing the approaching Willows, Simmons was frightened. They must not know it is him. He ran the opposite direction, back toward Twilights land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

Having run long enough, Simmons stopped. He decided to turn around and see if he could rove at another group. Little did he know that he was heaidng toward the Devils land.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:50 pm

ooc: heheheheheheh Twisted Evil Right back on track
These characters are currently not being played, so they need to be adopted. I've already taken Miley and Crash, and I can take Tuck as well.
Splash (Abt2700)
Verniece (abt2700)
Splash (abt2700)
Miley (Me)
Tuck (Me)
Crash (me)
actually, they've all been adopted. If you like, you can give me a few to roleplay, or I can try and encourage someone else to play them.

bic: Keeko followed Buckeye, snarling at the rover. When he had gone, he turned around and scent marked all of the members. Then, he realised that Simmons was missing. that rover could have been him. He shrugged and groomed his coat. Simmons was the only threat Keeko had in the group. It was beneficial for him if he got chased off.
Miley approached Buckeye warily. She chirped, and sat up, keeping a look out. Sentry duty had always been her passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 am

Hey! thanks for adopting :] but if you want, I can take some over from you so you can relax :] or if you want, you can give them to other members. Your choice :]

Buckeye chirped, thanking the members for helping. She groomed Miley and resumed foraging. With teh threat gone, the group can eat in piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:17 am

As they foraged, Verniece also took up sentry duty.

Splash began playing with the other pups. He was bored.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:48 pm

ooc: Nah, it's okay. I'll try encourage someone else to play them...
Sorry I'm listening to Good Charlotte as I write this, so If I write something really stupid, yeah.

bic: Crash and Tuck ran over to Splash, chirping playfully. Keeko foraged, catching a scorpion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Buckeye also began foraging. SHe found herself a nice beetle and started chewing on it. Verniece came off sentry duty and also began to eat. Buckeye began leading the group further away from their burrow. They needed a change now. They were moving close to Twilights territory.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

Keeko kept a careful eye on the border. They haddn't met their neighbours yet, and he had no intention of meeting them. But you never know, they might want to meet you. Tuck sat by Keeko's feet, watching the border line intently.
Miley foraged, offering her beetle to Crash. He ate happily, keeping his eye out for possible theives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 am

Buckeye stopped. She thought she saw movement in the distance. She set off teh alarm call. It was definitely the Twilights, and they were foraging closer to the boundary between the two group territories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next