Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th of July Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Stripe emerged, glancing around cautiously. When she saw nothing, she sat down to groom. She leaned backwards, grooming her leg, but she leant just a little too far back. With a startled squeal, she fell back into the burrow. She quickly stood up, trying to act like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Lewu emerged playfully, running over to Stripe and nipping her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Running Star scratched her itchy ear, and then emerged. She had eaten well the day before, and was in good health. She smiled at Lewu, and at Stripe. She was hungry, and wanting to get started quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Stripe nuzzled Lewu playfully. She chirped to Running Star. She was hungry too, and ready when she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Lewu looked at Running Star with those beautiful green eyes, and was ready to start the day.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Stripe began to forage, she had pups to feed. She dug up a millipede, and devoured it in seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Running Star flashed a quick smile to Lewu, then began devouring what she could catch, which was a small gecko, at first. Then, she found a small scorpion. She quickly ate that, and then set about finding a few more morsels.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 am

Stripe followed Running Star's lead. She checked every hole after Running Star was finished with it, but there wasn't any food left over. She looked over her shoulder and chirped to Lewu, making sure he was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 am

Lewu sticked close to Stripe's side, hoping that she could provide him with some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 am

Running Star munched whatever she could catch. She realized that Lewu's hunger pangs must have been strong for him to try to get food from Stripe, so she allowed him to have a couple of morsels. It wasn't much, but it was all she could afford to give up.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 am

Stripe too, didn't want to give up her food, but she couldn't ignore the pup. With such a small goup, they all ha dto make adjustments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:45 am

Lewu graciously ate the food and then groomed both Running Star and Stripe. Witha full belly, he began to play with the foraging adults.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am

Stripe smiled weakly. She loved the pups playfull nature, but she wasn't in the mood for play. She continued to forage, promising to play later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Running Star loved Lewu's playful nature, so she played for a brief time with him. Then, she scanned the area for dangers. Fortune had continued to smile on them,and she was very thankful.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 pm

ooc: These characters are currently not being played, so they need to be adopted.
Lewu (abt2700)
Streak

bic: Stripe sat up. Even though life wasn't great, it could have been a lot worse. She smiled a little, feeling more like the old Stripe. With more spring in her step, she began to forage, catching a beetle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:25 am

I got Streak...

Streak was the last to wake up. He was really tired, but even ore hungry. He chirped at the others, wanting to go forage. He took Lewu in his mouth and led the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Running Star stretched, yawned, and then began to lead the group. She was hungry, so she wanted to get to some good food.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 pm

ooc: Thanks. You've been such I help!
Running Star, if you like, there are characters that need adopting in other groups. If you could take just one, that would be helping me a lot!

bic: Stripe followed Running Star and Streak. They were only a small group, but she knew they would be one of the greatest groups! She decided to do a bit of sentry duty, and climbed atop of a bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Streak also took up centry duty, as Lewu began foraging behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 am

OOC: Will do
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am

ooc: Thanks so much. Sorry that I didn't update the list earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Running Star stopped in the middle of the foraging patch. She found a few small beetles, and then a medium-sized gecko, which she quickly devoured.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Stripe clibed down from her post, and begun to forage again. She caught herself a beetle, ate it ravenously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 am

Streak and Lewu were also foraging, and Streak found a large beetle. He fed it to Lewu. Then, he heard a call. It sounded like a bird. And sure enough, in the distance, he could see a hawk flying toward him. He released a alarm call and ran toward the nearest bolt hole. Lewu, however, was not as quick and got lost in the brush. He calls desperately for his family.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:29 pm

ooc: It's Lewa... I REALLY want him back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next