Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th of July Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Mae emerged from the burrow, a little unbalanced. Her stoumach had been growing; promising a strong and healthy litter. Click followed. He was very protective of Mae, and he was never far away from her. though sometimes, he was a little too protective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am

Inle emerged next, approaching mae and sniffing her stomach. New pups to play with!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Mae nuzzled Inle gently. At least he wasn't being weird today.
Teetsie emerged, and grumbled. She stayed away from Mae, to avoid a beating. The usually calm Mae had been a little aggressive with the arrival of her pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Inle pranced over to Teetsie and started to play fight. He then began to run around the burrow, bumping into the awakening meerkats as they walked by. He needed to run off some of his extra energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Soon, Simmons appeared behind a bush. He began eyeing the group, waiting for all the females to emerge. He was in the mood for love. He kept low, making sure none of the group could spot him.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Teetsie saw Simmons, but, rather than raising the alarm, she began to groom herself. Click picked up Simmons scent, however, and raised the alarm, but he couldn't see the meerkat he smelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Teetsie looked quite unattached and attractive. Simmons meant to make silent advances toward her.

Inle also smelled Simmons, but he was too curious of the smell to alert the other members.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 am

Click looked around wildly. If the scent was a rover, Mae would be okay. But he still had to keep a eye on Dawn and Teetsie. If the meerkat wasn't alone however, then they could be facing a fight.
Teetsie walked over to Simmons, and started to groom him. She wasn't worried by his presance. She was glad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 am

Simmons returned the grooming, keeping a lookout for her family. He led her to some thick underbrush, where he continued his grooming and advances.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 am

Teetsie followed.
Click began to scent mark the nearby bushes, hoping to scare the rover off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 am

Simmons began to mate with Teetsie. After the mating was finished, Simmons groomed Teetsie. He would like to follow her, but he doubted her family would allow him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 am

Teetsie groomed Simmons in return. The group probably wouldn't allow him in, not now anyway.
Click scanned the area. Teetsie was missing! He barked to Mae, and started to search. It could only mean one thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am

Hearing the group alarm calls, Simmons nuzzled Teetsie one more time, and ran off back the way he came. He didn't want to be there when her family showed up.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am

Teetsie yawned and left her hiding place. Mae saw her at once, and ran over, growling. Teetsie growled in return, and when Mae tried to assert her dominance, Teetsie viciously bit her in the shoulder. With no other choice, Mae submitted to Teetsie, allowing her to furiously scent mark her. The Twilights were under new management.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 pm

ooc: These characters are currently not being played, so they need to be adopted. I've already taken Teetsie, and I can take Dawn as well.
Teetsie (me)
Dawn (Me)
Lithium
Dusk
Inle (Abt2700)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 am

Inle was stunned by the switch in management. Still amazed, she ran over and fromed the new boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 am

*he* sry lol

And ae there any othr characters here that are not being played right now?
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Dawn is shocked at first that Teetsie attacked Mae, she doesn't fully understand what happened. She goes over to Mae and grooms her

Dusk rolls his eyes but other than that he doesn't care, if Dawn wasn't here, neither would he.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

ooc: Well, Dawn and Dusk don't need adopting anymore, I think the only meerkat who needs adopting is Lithium. BUt you don't have to take him.

bic: Teetsie rubbed her chin against Inle.
Mae groomed Dawn in return, and Click ran over and began to groom his mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Inle began foraging again. After the dominance switch, a nice meal sounded good now.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Dusk begins to forage. Dawn smiles and sneaks up behind her brother and playfully leaps on him, tackling him to the ground. Dusk grins at his sister and indulges in some playfighting with her. He is surprisingly gentle with his sister compared to when he is really fighting. It's a nice change from his normal attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 am

Teetsie took their lead and took the group out foraging. She was hungry, and foraged happily.
Mae foraged by Click, sniffing out a beetle. Click kept watch, incase anything dangerous came their way.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am

Dawn and Dusk follow Teetsie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 am

Inle followed and began to employ his new skills of hunting.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm

ooc: I'd like Inle back, if you don't mind... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next