Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th of July Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Snowstorm emerges. He leans down and grooms his chest. Enigma follows, and sits away from Snowstorm. He may be the dominant male but he was a grump. And she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 am

Cyan grumpliy emerges, eyeing Enigma suspiciously. Today she feels rebellious. She reluctantly taravles over to the pair and starts grooming, for now.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Enigma grooms Cyan in return, unaware of her hostility. Snowstorm yawns and stands up. He was hungry and wanted to get moving.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Enigma grooms Cyan back, unaware of her hostility. Snowstorm yawns and stands up. He was hungry and he wanted to get moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 am

Cyan began foraging around the burrow. She was starving, and mutinous.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 am

ooc: Huh? I posted twice Shocked . Oops. Smile

bic: Enigma follows Cyan's lead, and begins to forage. Snowstorm followed, seeming somewhat dissinterested.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 pm

ooc: These characters are currently not being played, so they need to be adopted. I can take Flurry.
Cyan (abt2700)
Flurry (Me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 am

Should we take over Sammi's characters for now?

Cyan took up sentry duty. She was determined to play an active role in helping this small grup flourish.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

ooc: Yeah, that's Flurry. I've got him covered. Don't worry.

bic: Flurry emerged. He was a bit late, but he charged after the group.
Enigma foraged. She caught herself a beetle.
Snowstorm was also foraging. He wasn't having as much luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Cyan began foraging, but she had other matters on her mind. She wanted dominance, so she watched Enigma very closely. As they got closer together, Cyan began showing more aggression. She was ready for change.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 pm

ooc: To make things interesting, do you want dominance to keep switching between the two?

bic: Enigma growled at Cyan, and hipslammed her. She would not allow that behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey whatever you want! It would be fun haha :]

Cyan wasn;t going to take that from anybody. She hip slammed Enigma back and growled.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

ooc: Okay. We'll decide later who ends up as dominant.

bic: Enigma lunged at Cyan, snapping at her throat. If she didn't submit, she'd have to throw her out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Does someone have Fantasy?

Cyan stumbled as Enigma grabbed her throat. She couldn;t breathe! As she struggled, she grabbed Enigma's eye with her claws and tugged her off. She growled ferociously. She would risk everything for dominance.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm

oooc: I've got it.

bic: Enigma gasped as Cyan attacked her. She let go, staggering back. Blodd was pouring into her eye, clouding her vision.
Fantasy watched nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Cyan ran forward and slashed at Enigma. This dominance bid wouldn't be clean. She then punced on her and pinned her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Enigma screeched at slashed at Cyan's shoulder. It seemed she was losing.
Snowstorm watched, intrigued to see who would win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Enigma's slash opened a wound in Cyan's shoulder. She hollared in pain. She tried to pounce again, but Enigma kept dodging. She furiously swatted at her oponent.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 am

Things were turning around, and Enigma lunged at Cyan again. But blood was clouding her vision, and she missed her target. She swung around, snarling in all directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Fantasy looks on from a safe distance, eager to see who would win.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm

ooc: Hey Charity! Glad to see you back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:08 am

Cyan beagn to employ covert attacks, and punced on Enigma fro all sides. Since she was blinded, it was easier for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm

ooc: sigh... SAme as before, did you want to keep Cyan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm

nope, you can take her.. would u like me to finish this battle? or do u want to take over?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 pm

ooc: I'll take over.

bic: Cyan snickers, and pins down Enigma. This would be easy. She slashes her claw on the other meerkat over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next