Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:13 pm

All yours! Is Streak your's?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 pm

ooc: Streak is Sammi's, and I didn't realise it was Lewa, so sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm

ooc: It's fine =3

bic: Lewa ran around wildly, not knowing about the hawk.

Then, he heard the alarm. He glances up at the sky, and narrows his eyes. He runs over to Streak.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Stripe looks up, and dashes towards Lewa and Streak, chirping anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Lewa looks up to the bird. Being young, inexperienced, and foolish, he thinks they should be quick to attack the bird!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Stripe grabs Lewa. There wasn't enough time to explain, so she dashed to the nearest bolt hole and dived inside.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Lewa closed his bright green eyes, and didn't protest.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Stripe hid in the very depths of the burrow, holding onto Lewa tightly. She prayed that Running Star and Streak were in the burrow with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Streak was still above ground. He left the bolt hole to find the others, and now he eagle has him pinned down. And he can't locate anyone else. His calls go unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Lewa looks around, also worried.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 am

Stripe peered out of the bolt-hole. She couldn't see the eagle, or Running Star and Streak. Having no idea what was going on, she went back inside, picked up Lewa, and headed for the direction of home. That was the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

With the eagle still looming over head, Streak was incapable of moving. He would just have to wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Once again, Lewa doesn't protest, for once. He only closes his bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 am

Stripe reached the burrow, and placed Lewa by the entrance. She went inside, looking for the others. When she couldn't find them, she came to the surface, searching desperately. She called for them, but there was no response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm

With the eagle finally flying away, Streak cautiusly left the bursh. He kept low and headed in the direction of the burrow. He stopped occassionally, calling and watching out for danger.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:15 am

Stripe sat up, keeping a careful eye out for the others. She put her arm protectively over Lewa, calling to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Streak heard the sounds of meerkats ahead, and sprinted to reach home. However, in his enthusiasm, he failed to realize the snake right in front of him. He stepped on the snake's tail; it shot forward and inserted its venomous teeth into Streak't foot. He howled in pain, and bit at the snake's head. It let go, and Streak was able to escape. He finally made it home, but the damage was done. His leg was badly injured and he could hardly stand up. And with no dominant female for guidance and him being the oldest male, the group was very weak. He ket still, hoping the poison wouldn't course through his body quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 am

It was getting late. Stripe made one more desperate call, and picked up Lewa. She took him inside the burrow, hoping he would go to sleep. She however, couldn't do anything of the kind. She stayed awake, looking at the entrance, hoping Streak or Running Star would return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Running Star was in a chamber adjacent to the others. She hurried toward them, and tried to reassure them by scent-marking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Glad to be home finally, Streak was exhausted and very ill. His leg badly swollen, he went below ground, hoping that he would at least live through to the next day...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Stripe sighed with relief. Pressed against Streak, glad he was home, but worried about his leg. She bowed her head to Running Star, glad she was here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Running Star nuzzled Streak. She could see he was hurting, and wanted to comfort him. Hoping he would make it, she did what she could to encourage him. She was grateful to see him, and wanted him to know it. She remembered when she was bitten how badly it hurt, and how hard it was to find the strength to get to safety.

Running Star groomed Lewu and Stripe gently, trying to get it to the point where they could all rest for what was left of the night.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Stripe lowered her head and closed her eyes. She was exhuasted after today.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Lewa wasn't tired at all... He wanted to explore. So he wandered into the depths of the burrow. His green eyes flash in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 am

Stripe opened one eye and watched Lewa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next