Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 am

Peachy looks around making sure the hawk is gone for good. It doesn't appear to be anywhere in sight, a great relief. She looks over at Faith as she emerges and nods in reassurance. She then returns her attention to Mitch and Houdini and smiles warmly. It'll be up to Dominic to decide what to do with them but she's confident he'll allow them into the group fold.

Alfonso walks up to Mitch and Houdini and smiles at them. He appears to be becoming braver as each day passes.

ooc: This is the rp day I'm putting my plot for Peachy into action. While the group is foraging, she'll face her fear of snakes by rescuing an older pup from a puff adder's strike and she'll recieve it as she sheilds them. She'll seperate from the group later on in the rp day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 am

occ : i changed Houdinis name to Shakespeare Very Happy

Shakespeare smiled at the young pup and groomed him .

Mitch also smiled and started cudling him .

Tosca smiled as her brothers created a bond . she walked over and hugged them both
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Dominic growled. He wasn't sure of these males. If they were all related to Tosca they could appose a desire to mate just like she did. He glares at them. One will stay, one will go. He decided to accept Shakespeare, but Mitch was too bold. He scent marked Shakespeare but then bit into Mitch's tail base, telling him to scram.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 pm

ooc: *Has a love struck expression* Shakesspeare!=^w^= *faints*XD

Peachy smiles warmly as Shakespeare is accepted. As long as Dominic is ok with him then she is. She pads over to him and peeps a greeting. She shrieks in a startled way when Mitch is attacked by Dominic. She sits back and watches. She thought he didn't appeared to be problem either but it seems Dominic doesn't see it that way. There's nothing she can do since this is a situation that involves the dominants.

Alfonso clings to his mother when Mitch is attacked. He didn't expect it to happen either but not everyone can be gain acceptance into a group if the dominants scense that a new meerkat can be trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Tosca snarled at Dominic when he attacked her younger brother ,

Shakespeare smiled at Peachy taking a fancy to her , he shook his head NO HE COULDNT ! .

Mitch ran away but looked back at the group now he was alone without his older brother for protection .
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Runningstar makes lead calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Faith smiles welcomely at Shakespeare, but when she sees Dominic attack Mitch she whimpers. She reluctantly follows Runningstar.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Dominic followed his mate. If Tosca hadn't mated on her first day in the mob he might have accepted both the males in. but, if they had the desire to mate like she did, Dominic didn't want subordinate females falling pregnant because of them. If Shakespeare tried to mate Dominic would kick him out before he could even tell the female he loved her. Nobody was getting in the way of HIS pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Peachy smiles back at Shakespeare then lowers her head and looks away bashfully. She's taken a liking to him and can't take her eyes off this handsome looking male. She looks over at Running Star as she heard the lead calls and follows eagerly. She frowns feeling bad for Mitch after he was rejected.

Alfonso follows closely behind his mother also eager to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Shakespeare follows , he smiles at Peachy , Faith and then his sister Tosca

Tosca followed next to her brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Faith smiles back and keeps following the group, staying near Shakespeare, Tosca, Peachy and Alfonso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Shakespeare walks in a band of fiive . 1. Him ( in the middle ) . 2. Tosca ( by his side ) 3 > Faith on his other side . 4 . Peachy in front of him . 5 . Alfonso .

Tosca sits
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Peachy glances at Shakespeare and giggles flirtaciously. She's unaware that getting too close to this hunk of a meerkat could get her and him in a snake pit.

Alfonso looks at his mother with a raised eyebrow. He thinks she's acting wierd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Faith also looks at Peachy. This wasn't good for anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Shakespeare raises his eyebrow handsomely .

Tosca frowns and decides to go back to the burrow
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Dominic spots Shakespeare and growls. He hipslams Shakespeare again and growled at Peachy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Peachy stares dreamily at Shakespeare. She's been love struck by this male and can't resist his charms. She's been wooed by yet another male which could mean trouble if she were to fall pregnant again. She was lucky with her previously born litter but the next time could cost her dearly. She crouches low as she's growled at by Dominic. She must do everything in her power to fight the new male's charms or it could mean exile for both of them.

Alfonso glares. He disapproved of Shakespeare being with his mother. There's something about him he doesn't like suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Shakespeare submits as he is Hipslammed but growls slightly he walks away from the group and sits alone .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Faith looks at Peachy. She couldn't afford to have another litter. She sighs and stays near her and Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Dominic stands in front of Peachy with a snarl etched in his face. He likes Peachy, she's a useful member of his mob, and he doesn't want to see her be evicted because of a new male.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Peachy looks at Faith whimpering. She really likes Shakespeare and wants to be with this cutey but is just going to have to deal with the fact that he's off limits. She can't afford to risk her position in the group again because in all likelyhood, she could be banned from the Zippers for good. Peachy nods at Dominic while laying low. She very well understands the risks if she were to get too cozy with Shakespeare and will do her best not be enticed by his charms. She's a push over when it comes to resisting the charms of a handsome male so will most likely have to be watched closely.

Alfonso looks up at his mother glaring in dismay. He doesn't like it that she's falling for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Faith nods to Peachy. She'd never really been in love, so didn't fully understand what Peachy was going through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 am

Shakespeare nodded at Dominic and peeped a sorry to Peachy . he walked past her with his head hung low and moved to the front of the mob .

Tosca had finally reached the burrow she sat down and whimpered , she always wanted her brothers back but now she didnt . He always seemed to ignore her .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:53 am

Peachy nods at Shakespeare, accepting his apology. She understands it'll never work out between the 2 of them. An ingroup romantic relationship is riskier than one with an outsider as an ingroup one could be seen as a threat by the dominants. She doesn't want to risk his nor her position in the group. She watches as Shakespeare moves up to the front and sighs in disappointment. Just looks at him, he's too irresistably handsome to not go gaga over. She's going to have work hard on forcing away her love feelings for him. She'll just have to settle with a friendship instead.

Alfonso growls at his mother. He doesn't want her getting herself into a pool of hot puff adder venom again. He hasn't forgotten what position Ironwood put in her. She faced exile and his little littermate's lives were put at risk. He's determined from now to sabatoge any relationship she gets herself into with a male.

ooc: Lol Peachy's son will become the distroyer of her love lifeXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 am

occ : LOL XD Bad Alfonso .

Shakespeare cant help but to look back at Peachy . he sighs and knows it wont work out between them .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next