Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Tea smiled
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Alfonso looks over at Tea then at Faith smiling happily. He then looks up at Tosca and smiles. He's enjoying his time with his adopted aunts.

Peachy spots a flock of Ostriches heading towards the burrow. She tilts her head to the side, showing interest in the 6 foot tall birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

tea smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Tosca sounds some alarm calls , she knows these birds could easily trample them and if it stepped on the burrow it would surely collapse , she watched them closely .

Houdini continues watching his sister and her group , he walks up hoping to get accepted .

Mitch follows his older brother .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Peachy isn't alarmed by Tosca's alarm calls as at that moment she sounded them, the ostriches changed direction. They're going passed the burrow now instead of towards it. She watches them a bit nervous herself. Seeing how big their feet are, she assumes one wrong placement could cause the burrow to collapse and trap or even kill the pups that are below.

Alfonso looks around when he hears Tosca's alarm calls. He spots the ostriches and he gapes his mouth open in amazement. They're so huge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Faith watches the ostriches with interest. Hopefull they would pass by peacefully and not harm any of the pups in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Peachy watches the movements of the ostriches closely. She can hear their large feet thump on the ground even though they're quite a distance away.

Alfonso stares at the ostriches. He can't get over how large they are. If he were to run around their feet, he'd surely risk being crushed to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 am

Tea spots a hawk in the air she sounds the alarm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 am

Tosca also spots it she raises a louder alarm .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:03 am

Tea picks up Alfonso
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 am

Peachy looks up as she hears Tosca and Tea's alarms. She gasps in a startled matter when she sees the hawk. She rushes to gather up her pups and get them into safty.

Alfonso sees the hawk and watches it with his mouth agape in fear. He rusn to his mother for protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 am

Houdini rolls on his back in submission

Mitch also does the same

Tosca moves Alfonso closer to the burrow entrance , she hasnt yet spotted her 2 brothers
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Alfonso stays at the burrow entrance when Tosca places him there. He was taught that if danger ever rears it's ugly head at the burrow, to stay close to the adults and always be prepared to get below if things turn dangerous.

Peachy rushes to her son's side and stands beside him protectively. She watches the hawk warily as it soars over head. She doesn't notice Houdini and Mitch approaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Houdini chirps trying to get everyones attention .

Mitch sits down ,

Tosca looks at the males she hasnt yet reliased its her brothers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Tea walks up to them smileing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Faith runs into the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Tosca sits down ,

Houdini smiles at Tea .

Mitch looks around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Tea smiles back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Faith bobs her head out of the burrow and watches the hawk. She also looks to make sure Peachy and Alfonso are okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:04 pm

tea smiled again and began to groom herself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Peachy stays stationed at the burrow entrance. She's relieved when she sees the hawk fly off. She looks down at Faith and peeps reassuring her the danger has passed. As she looks up she spots Houdini and Mitch. She watches them curiously.

Alfonso sighs in relief when the hawk flies off. That was a close call. He scootches away from his mother feeling safe enough that he can walk around. He spots Houdini and Mitch and bobs his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Houdini rolls on his back in submission

Tosca realises its her brothers she chirps excitedly and greets them

Mitch smiles back at his sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am

Faith sighs of relief and joins Peachy above ground.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:33 am

ooc: Did I ever have Runningstar lead out the group?

I'm able to post now, I think... I'm active again for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 am

occ : no you didnt . im waiting for the DM to accept Houdini and Mitch ,

Tosca smiles at her brothers she waits for Dominics decision .

Houdini looks at Dominic hopeful .

Mitch lies on his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next