Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Tea growled but did't attack him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Pedro continued grooming her , he looked at a bush and then back at Tea smiling

Shakespeare snarled as he saw Pedro , he chirped to Peachy

Tosca watched from a distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Tea growled she was not one to give in easily and does not want pups yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Pedro smirked Just this once ! he groomed her neck and face

Shakespeare watched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Tea looked at him maybe another time maybe now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Pedro groomed her romantically please , come on you know you want to

Shakespeare sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Im not a motherly typeTea growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Pedro smirked romantically Im here for you hunny he licked her cheek and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Will you stay?.Tea began smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:16 pm

ooc: I'm not posting because I wanna make sure Stormy has a chance to keep up. This is the only mob she has a chance to right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Occ-Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 pm

occ : its true , this is my last post guys

Pedro smiled and licked her face sure , i will dont worry , now back to buisness he looked at the bush smirking
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm

ooc: What do you mean by her pups are dead, Tosca?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Occ-She thinks there dead becuse Dominc attacked Tosca
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:58 pm

ooc: I geuss if she wants to she could have Tosca abort the litter but I doubt she wants to do that. I don't think Dominic harmed her enough to put her unborn pups' lives at stake.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:53 pm

ooc: She's not even showing enough yet anyways, she's not even showing at all, so it doesn't make sense that her pups would be harmed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:56 pm

ooc: True. She's only a week pregnant so the pups have only just started to develop in her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 am

Faith groans at Pedro. Would he just leave already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 am

Pedro smiled and licked Faith

Shakespeare watched

Tosca was lying down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am

Peachy lashes her tail, irritated. Pedro appears to be acting stubborn. It looks like the Zipper males will have to use physical force to get rid of the persistant male.

Alfonso squrims around in his mother's protective grip. He snarls. He wants desperately to rip into Pedro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 am

Shakespeare barked at Peachy , he needed to see her , but it was too late when he realised his cover was busted

Pedro snarled at Shakespeare

Tosca looked up at the sky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 am

Peachy looks over at Shakespeare with a joyous grin. She desperately wanted to run over there and embrace him with a big loving hug but knows Dominic and the other males will strongly disapprove and will likely try to kill him. She realizes Shakespeare had blown his cover and tenses up her muscles. His constant reappearances is pushing his luck and may eventually get him killed.

Alfonso snarls when he spots Shakespeare. He squirms even more in his mother's grip. He doesn't know who to go for first if he manages to get free. The stubborn Pedro or the persistant Shakespeare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 am

Pedro snarled and started war dancing towards Shakespeare , he snarled .

Shakespeare didnt care and ran in , he gave Peachy and loving nuzzle and cuddle but then admitted he would have to go , i will return he whispered I promise my love

Tosca walked away from the group
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 am

Peachy narrowed her eyes at Pedro. He isn't even a member of the Zippers and he's doing a job that's usually reserved for males that are already residing in the group. She lashes her tail again, even more annoyed. Soon Pedro won't be the one chasing, he'll be the one BEING chased. She churrs passionately and breifly sinks into his fur, cuddling with him. She frowns when Shakespeare has to go but grins with excitement. She hopes his return for her will be in the near future.

Alfonso snarls as Shakespeare cuddles his mother but holds back from attacking him. He can't anyways. His mother is still holding him firmly in her protective hug. He smiles as Shakespeare then leaves. He turns his attention to Pedro and snarls. Who does he think is taking on the responsibility of resident males? Pedro's cocky and over confident behavior has him wanting to attack him so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Shakespeare licks and nuzzles Peachy for the last time before heading off

Pedro also leaves finally .

Tosca forages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next