Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Peachy barks viciously at the wild dog, hoping it'll be enough to make it retreat.

Alfonso smirks as it appears that the little group's fierce and determined defense had intimedated the wild dog. He relaxes as Tea picks him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 am

Faith watches as the wild dog begins to cower. She goes over to Tea, Peachy and Alfonso. She wanted to insure that they were okay, especially Alfonso after the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 am

*Nala was still hanging on to the first wild dog. By this time, the dog had begun to wimper, which could be understood. Nala's fangs had been imbeded inches into its snout. Nala let go, thrusting herself away. The dog had blood gushing from the wound she gave him. It stood there, eyes angry, and charged at her yet again. Nala screeched in fury, howling, biting, hissing, giving spit calls. She stood there frozen, just she and the dog, staring eachother down. Finally, Nala gave a vicious chase, at the same time barking insanely, the dog retreated, running far away. Nala stood there breathless, turning back to where she'd heard the second fight going on.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

occ: Shakespeare is going to return to the burrow now , i want him to save the day almost , might have him save Tea or Faith .

Shakespeare awakens as he hears nearby barking and howling , he growls to himself and trots out of the bolt hole , he continues trotting unaware he is about to confront a small group at the burrow . He soon quickens his pace to a run . he dashes in between the dogs legs . he recognises the foliage and landscapes around him , hes nearly at the burrow , he sighs but keeps running

Tosca grunts as Shakespeare kicked her in the face , she looked up at him growling but then fell back to sleep

The Wild Dogs snap at Shakespeare but miss , one of them bites his leg and then lets go , the Alpha male and female suddenly went after Tea , the Alpha Male snapped at Teas tail biting it . the Alpha female however stopped her attack on Tea and lunged at Alfonso .

occ: again i wont have them hurt your charries seriously the dog wont even touch Alfonso . Shakespeare will save him but recieve MAJOR WOUNDS .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am

ooc: We need to wrap this up so we can start the new day. No more drama after this, including in the other mobs.

Alfonso braces himself and at the last second, jumps out of the way, dodging the wild dog's assault. He whirls around and uses his back legs as a spring to launch himself at the wild dog. He collides into its side hard.

Peachy's eyes widen in awe as she saw Shakespeare make a heroic appearance. She watches with her eyes glimmering in admiration and fear as he defends the small group, appearing to determined to so with his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 am

occ: Sorry ! i was a bit bored itll be over in a few posts

Shakespeare lunged and knocked Tea out the way he received a deadly blow to the head , he fell to the ground in agony

Tosca remains asleep

the Alpha female snarls and barks before leaving , the clan follow her .

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 am

ooc: It's ok. It does make things more interesting and gets things moving quicker since most of the groups have come to a stop with role play since most of them are asleep.

Peachy shreiks in horror and rushes to Shakespeare's side. She whimpers as she nudges him, desperately trying to get him to wake up.

Alfonso watches in shock as Shakespeare crashes to the ground. He had seen his noble deed and his attitude towards the male has suddenly changed. Once seen as an unwanted pest in his eyes, Alfonso now sees him as a hero after he had seen him save his mother and Tea from the wild dog. This further inspires him to wanting to be like some of the group's heroes. He smiles at Shakespeare in a thankful way. His hero worship gaze soon turns to shock when he sees Shakespeare in pain. He bounds over concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 am

Shakespeare lies unconsious , he whimpers and twitches

Tosca unaware of ehr brothers near death experience is lying asleep snuggled up to Bad Luck
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 am

Peachy nudges Shakespeare again. Having just met the male of her dreams, she fears now she's about to lose him. She begins to sob and sinks her face into his fur.

Alfonso watches helplessly as Shakespeare struggles. He appears to be critically injured and may not make it. He lowers his head sighing in sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 am

Shakespeare wakes up , he sits and whimpers before falling to the ground once again .........
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 am

Peachy gasps in shock as Shakespeare collapsed again. She nudges him again. He needs to be moved below ground before another predator decides to take advantage of his injured state and finish him off.

Alfonso runs over to help his mother try to move Shakespeare below ground. He grips him by the scruff and struggles to pull him towards the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Occ-What the CARAMEL happened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm

ooc: After hearing the wild dog attack, Shakespeare appeared and defended Peachy, Alfonso, Faith, Nala and Tea but in his heroic deed, he got seriously wounded. The wild dogs left after being fiercely fended off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

ooc: Um... are the other mobs ready for a new day?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

ooc: The Reapers and Devils are still out foraging. They fell way behind but we may need to start a new day without them being able to finish. I think the rest of the groups are either back at or inside their burrows.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

ooc: Reapers are inactive anyways, along with Devils. So should I start one tonight?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:16 pm

ooc: I geuss. I'm ready for a new day but I dunno if the others are.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am

ooc: Sorry for the double post, but I want to get Running Star at the burrow so the new day can start. Should we just say that the rest of the group arrived with her?

Running Star arrives at the burrow but is met by a shocking scene. She sees Shakespeare laying motionless on the ground and the little group that had returned a little bit earlier appearing to be in distress. Desperate to know what happened, she peeps to Peachy sounding a little paniced. She knows Shakespeare isn't supposed to be here, he was seen as a potential trouble maker by Dominic and chased off but right now that's not her concern. She wants to know what chaotic event occured here and immediately.

Peachy looks up at Running Star with a somber expression and forces a raspy sounding peep from her throat. She explains that 2 wild dogs had attacked. The little group fought fiercely to defend the burrow and each other, then suddenly, Shakespeare had come to the rescue and took a potentially fatal blow as he protected Tea, Alfonso, Peachy herself, Nala and Faith from one of the wild dog's attacks. Peachy understands that Shakespeare returning here could spell disaster when Dominic discovers him here but perhaps telling them about his heroic deed could make them have a change of heart and accept him into the group. His courage was remarkable and they could use a meerkat like him in the group.

Alfonso has already had a change of heart. Shakespeare's courage has inspired him. Shakespeare could make a great role model for the Zipper's future generations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm

*Nala returned to where the others were standing. She only had a small scratch above her left eye, other than that, she was perfectly fine. She rushed over to Shakespeare. She'd seen how brave he'd been in defending the group, just like she'd done. Maybe they would both get along. She churred worriedly, gently grooming Shakespeare's wounds so they could heal without infection.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Shakespeare wakes up , he finally manages to sit up and he watches the group for Dominic another blow or injury could cause him to die , he whimpers as he thinks of Mitch . He smiles at Nala , Peachy , Faith and Running Star . he looks at Alfonso he chirps Im desperate for a cuddle ! he smiles even in his injured state . he pulls Peachy and Alfonso close to him nuzzling the gently

Tosca stays with Bad Luck , she snuggles into him and breathes heavily in her sleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Peachy lays down beside Shakespeare, pressing herself against him to comfort him and keep him warm as the tempreture has started to go down dramatically. She whimpers at the sight of his nasty injury and delecately grooms it, getting rid of any dirt that could result in an infection later on if it isn't removed immediately.

Alfonso stands at Shakespeare's other side, looking around with a stern facial expression. Shakepeare had saved them so he wants to return the favor by keeping him safe. If any predators appear and attempt to finish him off, Alfonso will defend him with his life.

Running Star is shocked after hearing what happened. She looks over at the injured Shakespeare in awe. If he hadn't had appered.... again.... who knows what would've happened. Someone would've most likely been killed. Because of this unwanted male's couragous, selfless and noble act, the small part of her group that had returned early is alive. Despite being treated with hostility by Running Star's group, Shakespeare still had the heart to defend them with his life. Perhaps he could be useful to the Zippers but it isn't her say. Shakespeare's fate rests in Dominic's paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:16 pm

occ: Meh , when do you think Stormy will be on ??

Shakespeare smiled and nuzzled Peachy , he chuckled at Alfonso , someday he hoped to have pups with Peachy but didnt know when that day would be , they would be perfect! . he looked over at Running star smirking slightly he chirped insisting he was ok .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 pm

ooc: She won't be able to get on until 4:30 central US time. I remember her saying something like that a while ago but some times it depends if she has alot of school work, after school activities etc she could be on earlier than that or later.

Peachy nuzzles Shakespeare lovingly occassionally in between her wound nursing grooming. She's greatful for his courage and is even more greatful that he hadn't had ended up killed in the process. He has the gene's any female would want for her pups, but Peachy knows that if she were to have pups with him, the result could be disasterous for both them and any unborn pups she would be carrying.

Alfonso fixates his attentive stern stare on the surrounding vegetation. He's learned that most night time predators are on the ground so he's keeping his high vigilance on the ground.

Running Star is relieved to know Shakespeare isn't mortally wounded. She smiles proudly, impressed with his remarkle bravery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Shakespeare smiles at Running Star back , he nuzzles and licks Peachy lovingly , she is his first mate and is going to be his only one throughout his life , he smiles at Alfonso . before returning his gaze to Peachy I love you he whispered in her ear before smirking lovingly
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Peachy churrs passionately And I love you too my handsome hero She nuzzles him lovingly. He's definately won the girl after his heroics. She loves him dearly. Whether he gets accepted or rejected will have to be up to Dominic. What ever his decision, she'll just have to accept. But hopes if he is rejected, she'll get to see him and be with him forever.

Alfonso smiles back at Shakespeare, glad to return him the favor of keeping him safe. After saving the small group, he deserves some respect.

Running Star looks around for Diminic. Shakespeare's fate will have to be decided by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next